This might be a silly idea, but has anyone thought of this...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Sep 8, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    During my research for the vanilla friendly chastity device I came up with this idea...

Many males I have spoken to have had problems finding the right size base ring... Why not use something LIKE a plastic cable tie that can be adjusted. Once locked they cannot be undone until the allotted number of days is up. The cable ties can be bought in different colours and printed with days and numbers so the lockee cannot cheat and cut it off and replace it.

The cable ties could say something like "Locked by Lucy for 7 days" for example, or just a number, anything as long as they are not easily replicated.

It could be a wide flat cable tie, something that is more comfortable, or cloth cable ties are available as well.

Obviously there is the danger of someone doing it too tight, but these are not meant for idiots or children :)

The device would have some holes further down for the tie to go through.

This might be a crazy idea, but I don't know as I've never worn one :)

IMG_5365.JPG IMG_5366a.jpg logo-ties.jpg

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    All I can say about this idea is ouch! The cable tie would essentially saw off my particulars.

CJ's hubby likes this.
  3. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Even if it was a round or cloth cable tie?

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    I think so. My Holy Trainer has been sitting in the same area for the past twenty two months and in that time it has left a smooth area from all the movement. I have scars from where the cheap cb6000 tried to chew it's way to freedom. I would think a thin cable tie would do quite some damage.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    Nice idea but I would not use cable ties or anything like that. Those things are too thin and designed so you are able to tighten but not loosen. A major risk of restricted blood flow.

Steel takes a little getting used to but once that happens it is OK and much safer. It's the gauge and rigidity what makes it comfortable once the adjustment period is over.

6. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    You can get all different widths and thickness of cable ties.

7. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    I'll take your word for it and let someone else be the guinea pig ;)

8. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    I think this may greatly decrease security because the cage portion could be freely pulled up allowing the wearer to free themselves. There'd have to be another cable along the bottom to stop this. Similar to the birdlocked or something.

Aside from this, it could be possible

[​IMG]

Doczilla421 likes this.
  9. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    That's why I mentioned more holes further down for the tie to go through, it would stop the device being pulled up :)

10. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    I missed that lol. Yeah it could work. Certainly worth a try!

Subbobbie1 likes this.
  11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Whilst ignoring the look of the rest which neither my KH nor I do not find aesthetically pleasing would this type of Base ring be able to satisfy your criteria Mistress Lucy?
    I have heard of people changing their devices or Base rings for different activities... sleep or the gym etc. This is adjustable and lockable obviously you could without removing it tighten or slacken the Base ring as and when needed.

Sorry the picture is unnecessarily large I have no idea how to reduce it.
    [​IMG]

12. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Things to keep in mind as you ponder this idea.
    The Base Ring is just that the "base" or foundation of the device, just like any foundation it needs to be designed to carry the weight of the device. It also needs to be configured in a way that distributes the weight and does not cause pressure in certain spots. So as can be seen in the birdlocked above they spread that out over width of the band (because the ring is flexible), where others are rigid and can get away with a smaller width but have to worry about pressure point (for me I wear an ergonomically shaped base ring because round and oval rings create a sore spot under my testicles).

Ball trap devices rely on just that, trapping the balls, the more flexible a material is the tougher it can be to actually trap the balls. Again that was the idea in the birdlocked, the band that secures everything is flexible but not stretchable, and well steel / plastic / etc are rigid.

Because of the previous to statements it is generally found that what ever material that the base ring is made of then the cage is made of ... it also gives the device as a whole a more pleasing look. ​

The last thing is what do you want to device to convey ... aesthetically ... male / female / non-gender ... in your vanilla look thread you talk about getting rid of the BDSM look and even the penis look to some extent ... most devices maintain the penis "look" (even creating the head of the penis in the plastic versions) ... but I think that maintaining that penis look is what continues to get the same device over and over in a general state.
    A design that I think could be modified (materials changed and slight modification) is the Lancelot ... http://www.madame-dura.de/product_i...fo=p3_lancelot-deluxe-keuschheitsguertel.html ... I think that if it was changed to nylon (rigid 3D printed like ... http://www.velv-or.com/products/3d-printed) and then add a tight knit nylon mesh as the cage ... but have the cage penis head end lock to the bottom portion of the base ring, forcing the cock and balls into a position like many of the Full Belts that you could end up with a new device that could be tailored to maintain or remove as much of the penis look as the user wanted.

LOL, yes I have thought a lot about this, I have a 3D printer and own Discrete-Sensations.com (sell sex toys) ...

Mash2214 and bethanise like this.
  13. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    My experience is that no matter how small you make the cock ring there is a limit to how small it can be without affecting the blood flow under normal wear.
    Even at the smallest aperture the squidgy penis can still be extracted out of the the rear. Plus a very small cock ring is very uncomfortable and long term wear will be almost impossible.
    There needs to be a balance between comfort for long term un damaged wear by the sub and the security that they cannot extract themselves for relief of their sexual frustration.
    A PA piercing is the answer but this is not everyone's cup of tea and not ours.
    We have a method that works and stops the sub getting back into the cage if they extract but I am also aware that not everyone can or would wear a urethral insert either.

What is required is a way to detect the penis being extracted. I have given thought to RFID type of tech like that is used to chip dogs etc.. and a detector in the base ring.
    If the penis comes close to the basering detector it trips a logic gate to cause the base ring to alarm say pulse an LED built into the ring. This would require the subs penis to be chiped under the foreskin. This could result in a quite comfortable cock cage without a hole in the penis or a tube inside it.

Or once could device a mechanical mechanism with a wheel in contact with the penis so that any rear movement would cause the wheel to latch an alarm mech unless the key was inserted.

I feel that the security issue can be solved with a little ingenuity by someone who has actually lived the chastity lifestyle and understands the current limitations and constraints.

The answer is definately not around the base ring size which was something we focused on many years ago until we came to the conclusion I state at the beginning.

Sara

Doczilla421 and danleft1 like this.
  14. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    There are flexible steel ties would be even better. I'll find the link if I can and post it.

filltee and Subbobbie1 like this.
  15. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    I went to Tandy Leather Store and bought several chrome rings cheap. I tried them on before ordering my $350 or so Jailbird from Nature Metal.
    They sell stainless steel ones too, but just to wear for a few days they are not worth the few bucks extra

16. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Mature Metal not Nature Metal

17. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    The base ring is always a problem. Currently start working at a design which would cover balls and provide anker for attaching the tube it self.

It is quite complicated because you will have to find balance between testicles stretched and provide enough strength to hold the tube at place.

Cable isn't a way will work good. Most of this cables have a too small diameter and the wrong material.

Also you will be in need of stopper to prevent the cable going tight than pushed

18. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    I feel like a lot of guys exaggerate the difficulty of finding a ring that fits. The device we got came with 5 different sized rings that are like half a centimeter apart. I could have figured out the one that fits best in a few minuets. But my husband wanted to play with it by himself for like a week to make sure it fits... I'm like seriously I've watched you look at a bolt then go to your tool box and come back with the exact size tool to turn it out of a box of like 50 tools and it takes you a week to figure out which ring fits best in?

Just put it on find the best fit and toughen up for a few days. It's just like breaking in a new pair of shoes except you've never warn a shoe there before.

I see dick pics on here all the time of guys craming a normal sized cock into a little tiny cage. So I'm pretty sure after you get used to having a base ring on all the time it will be no problem at all.

slave_m likes this.
  19. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have to disagree with you ... with in reason ... yes no matter what size you are / need there is a "break-in period of getting used to it ... however after that break-in time you will find that there is a difference between being able to wear it for a couple days (size ring that is close) and being able to wear it 24/7 (the right size ring)

To explain with an example: There are many size rings I can wear for a day or two. These rings cause many skin folds and after an hour or 2 I have to fiddle with the ring and folds to move the "pressure" point being caused ... so yes I can wear it but I'm always fiddling with it and do not sleep well so it becomes a problem. Getting the right size removes the fiddling and allows sleep and this means long term wearing.

For me (my anatomy) I found that I had to go a size bigger then I need if using a round (basic) base ring ... when I switched to an anatomical shaped ring I was able to drop 4 mm in size.

20. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    Is it possible the solution is to reset the mind rather than the ring?

Are there any males practising chastity because they want to experience all the benefits of remaining in chastity and have absolutely no interest in breaking out, escaping and being free at last?

I feel like some people just set themselves up for failure. Why on earth would you want to escape? Chastity is just that. You made the decision to do it so get one with it! Sometimes this site is like a How-To procedure for getting out of the bloody things! Fiddling the system (as it were!)

21. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    The idea is that the ring and cage fit together so that the cage does not twist or more. It mates them into one unit. Doing it with a cable will not only cut no matter how wide because the edges are still thin and not fat and rounded or squared like a proper ring. With the Jail Bird it would never work because you even need the right sized lock to prevent the cage from moving around independent of the ring. This is something you need to experience to know why it will not work. The ring is not there simply to attach to the cage portion. It is there to mate the two so that the cage does not more independently from the ring and unless you have a tie that is exactly the same width and design of a ring, it would not work.

22. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Vinny is right . Even with the right fitting cage and ring with my jailbird ,when I didn't use a padlock ,but instead used a plastic tie in the padlock hole . The 2 parts twisted laterally from each other and my balls popped out. I used a little bolt that fit snuggly into the hole and had no more loose balls .
    I now use a padlock ,but am waiting for fancy ties I ordered ,so the padlock wont show when I'm working out at the gym.
    I'm putting a tight fitting sleeve into the hole instead of the padlock ,then threading the plastic tie through the hole .
    I'll send a photo of it once It is finished.
    My ties coming from Amazon.ca are to arrive this Friday.

23. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    The immobilization, caging, and bondage aspect, is a big part of the appeal for most. I’m not saying chastity on the honor system is less, it just doesn’t offer the appeal of the former attributes mentioned.

I personally think those that are able and willing to participate in this solely based on trust are noble, and beyond my willingness to resist temptation.

After awhile most cannot wait to get out of their cage, that is precisely when I need mine. It reduces the temptation of casual fiddling, touching, and other behavior that might lead to more. I can and do go periods without my cage without taking advantage, but after a week, I feel relief that it is back on, helping me keep my promise.

It’s those moments of frustration and need that lead to tinkering, and ways of cheating the cage or escaping. They are usually fleeting and pass just as quick as they come on. Once you have a device that you know that tinkering and escape isn’t possible, it’s liberating. One less thing to worry about or tempt. You can let go.

So some times it’s more complicated than finding ways to escape or get release, it’s about state of mind and liberation from temptation.

frankie teardrop likes this.
  24. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    Yes, I absolutely fall into the category of those who want to benefit from chastity but cannot yet go 24/7. I am willing to tolerate quite a bit of pain to stay in my cage but I am not a hardcore masochist and do have an upper limit. I also worry about injuring myself, so I'm working on finding the correct fit with the base ring. We've had on and off chastity play for years. Our most serious foray by far has been the past 6 weeks. I've been locked for all unsupervised hours, it only comes off right as I go to bed or if during play I become too uncomfortable. And even if that arises, I'm not to draw any attention to myself without permission. I hate having to ask to have the cage taken off. It's actually very upsetting to me when I have to call a safeword and ask to remove it. Despite months with Mature Metal (who I cannot possibly review positively enough) I am still zoning in on a fit that works for me.

Any attempt to defeat the cage would not only constitute a gross violation of my keyholder's trust, but also render chastity pointless. I have zero desire to escape or otherwise attempt to defeat my device. She wants me to wear it, and I want to wear it. It's a two way street for us, although I'm sure there are those who try to defeat chastity. If that's part of your dynamic I understand, otherwise I really don't but personally can't hold anything against it.

Very well said. I'd be a liar if I did not admit to moments of weakness. As many have discovered, chastity is often not so much a prevention to orgasm as it is a strong deterrent. I personally have difficulty abstaining from masturbation when going cageless for a significant period of time. There are times when I'm wearing my cage that I do, truly, want to masturbate. However its presence reminds me that an orgasm is not my decision anymore. Whereas before I could JO absent mindedly and perhaps feel some guilt after, chastity adds a very specific and calculated step required before you're able to masturbate. That has so far been much more than enough to convince me to find something else on which to focus my attention. I can only hope I continue to feel this way.

25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    @Joroincharge...Did you manage to find it please?

I'm looking for some individually numbered stainless steel wire ties that have a 1mm coated diameter. As a stop gap measure they would fit right through the lock of our HT knock of and via the twin 'vent holes' secure my PA.

NI wouldn't BUT not being able to cheat without my KH knowing I had really adds to the head-fuck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice