Unintentional submission to men

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LedByTheBalls, Feb 10, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. LedByTheBalls

LedByTheBalls Member

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    I wonder if anybody else can share my experience with this?

Being relatively new to being locked up (from 2019 but only last year for long lengths of time) I am wondering if my attitude towards other men is shared here.

My wife introduced a fun “game” with chastity. Whilst we are out and about and I am locked, she’ll make a judgement about other men and whether she thinks they are locked or not.

When she says “no, I doubt it, not him”, he’ll usually be muscular and stereotypically “alpha”.

I’ve now found myself becoming relatively submissive towards the kind of men she is picking out. I don’t consider myself as heteroflexible or bi, so this is a new experience for me.

2. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    With my wife since a while I give her my thought on over men and if I think she can have sex with her. She gave me her opinion.

With time I can judge if a male is a good one for her for sex and friendship. rarely miss the point. usually she let me to have sex with him (as passive like a woman) before she goes with him.

Whe has stopped it since my daugter is born and get bigger but I still talk about men we met to her and her to me. She still look, not if they are caged but if they are sexy enough for her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice