disappointed I came on my own

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by scottishsis, May 19, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. scottishsis

scottishsis Active member

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    I think this may be the end of the road for me, im not sure.
    I tried chastity about 16 years back or more, and at that time i had one of those shitty cb6ooo numbers on, i was able to use a strong hitachi to make myself cum, so ended up eventually binning it and moving on.
    I returned to chastity for what reason ive no idea, i decided this time it was it, i got the nub and it cut me, i then got a cage based on one of the lovely people here, and being honest its been nice to wear, lots of stinging tight balls, lots of nips, lots of hot pain just to remind me i am wearing it.
    I got the hitachi locked in a bag so cant use it, i have the keys under the control of my wife, bought a keysafe and all!!!
    But, strength can take you so far!!
    my beautiful wife has had more sex with me in the past month than since the start of the year - january two piv, feb two piv, march one piv- april zero piv- and may when we were into a few weeks of chastity we are now at three piv!!!
    i have found that i can make myself cum on my own with the use of a cotton bud/qtip and some nipple rubbing, and then i found out i could PULL OUT of my cage, i mean wtf.
    the cage i now believe is worthless to me as i have defeated it.
    my big thought process now is, i love how my wife and i are with me in it, i love the gameplay, i hate the constant cleaning and minor pain and the slight injuries that occur!
    thinking of asking for release as it was my idea and im sure she would drop it like a hot potato, i was so so so looking for something i couldnt cheat, but i am weak and maybe i start off with edging, yes ill edge, but when it gets closer and closer, my mind decieves me, tricks me, says to me, youll be fine, you got a week or a few more days before your released again, youll manage piv.
    ive a lot of searching to do.
    thanks for listening

2. RoyMunson

RoyMunson Member

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    There aren’t many cages that you can’t slip out of or just cum in by using a vibrator. It still requires willpower and loyalty on your part no matter what physical device you use. Because any device can be defeated one way or another if you’re determined.

I have masturbated without my wife’s permission in the past and she gets angry and feels hurt and then I feel awful. So that’s what really keeps me from masturbating. The cage is mainly there because it constantly reminds me of her and the awful feelings we’ll both have if I do anything without asking first.

3. kirishima

kirishima Active member

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    Add a simple cable waist belt to cage

No more pull out

Hitachi locked away, good

Can come from getting between bars?

Get cage with less gaps, or close gaps with say cable ties

Worked for me

Good luck, you can create a no cum cage with some effort and thought

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    You dont seem committed

scottishsis likes this.
  5. scottishsis

scottishsis Active member

Local Time:
    im not sweetie, thanks for helping me understand that point.
    going to check out of the mansion for now as i have been released and my pee pee and balls were quite bruised and painfull, obviously the tightness of the cage was masking issues.
    be safe and be good, and stay committed. xx

Chaz69 likes this.
  6. Ffcman

Ffcman Member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Get pierced and buy a rigid or badass cage that incorporates the piercing. You won’t escape your cage ever again !!!!!!

FemdomCult, true42 and JaySaysYes like this.
  7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Sorry for my lack of sympathy but you are a grown man and you are unable control yourself.

Honestly, develop some self control.

Learn some good habits and replacements.

If you want to jerk off go have a cold shower or grab a toothbrush and clean your car with it, clean the pavement, anything. The urge will pass and you will survive.

It wont t help if you have a sex toy strapped to your junk and you have a lack of self control.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You could always cut the plug off your wand, that would stop you using it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice