Been awhile since posting here

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hig4s, Oct 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Was trying to go 7 days without an orgasm, I know that is easy for most around here, because we are going on a romantic trip next Monday, that would be 7 days.
    She wanted PIV today. Managed PIV for awhile without finishing, then massaged her clit until she finished. She rubbed me at the same time, I barely managed to hold off.
    Then before bed put the cage back on and spent a half hour with the large butt plug in and a small vibrater under my balls. Whew! Lots of stimulation, did not cum. Now off to sleep.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
  4. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    OK, had a half hour with clothes pins on nipples and a vibrating anal dildo last night before bed.

This evening spent a half hour packing for the trip, changing sheets and making the bed, and taking a shower with my big butt plug inserted. Whew, longest I've ever had it in while up and doing things. Then after I gave the wife a foot massage. After the massage she played with my nipples while reminded me I had to wait until Monday, and that I don't get anything until she finishes at least once.

5. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife let me know this morning that our first day at the resort for me, will be teasing only.

I dripped so much while she told me, I had to go change my shorts.

6. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Omg, first day st resort. Drove down, had lunch, walked around a bit as the room wasn't ready. Sat by the pool and read until room was ready. Once in the room she set up all the toys and lube on dresser in the bedroom. Then she git comfy on the living room and I gave her a half hour foot massage. We sat and watched TV and she teased my nipples. After she put on a black lace teddy with no panties and took me to hhe bedroom. I gave her oral for about 20 minutes, but couldn't quite get her there, pulled out the new wand vibrator a used on her for awhile. Then she had me rub her while kissing until she finished. She then sucked my nipple rings hard, until couldn't taje any more, then grabbed the new vibrator and edged me for about 10 minutes. She reminded me I don't get an orgasm until tomorrow. She is taking a hot bath and deciding if I need to lick, vibe, or rub her again after dinner.

7. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    After dinner, back at the room, she teased my nipple rings and PA. Then she pulled down her pants and made me watcher her play with herself.
    Well she didn't actually "make me", but she had my full attention.

tomf_22033, spider203 and Flick like this.
  8. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow, woke up this morning and she said I could cum. She gad me wear the rubber ring ball spreader (I'll post a picture when we get back). She rubbed, squeezed, and used the wand until it got too intense and I had to take the spreader off. Then she got the new chubby vibrating dildo and used it on me while I was allowed to rub my self. It is a 1/4in wider and an inch longer than any other dildo she uses on me. I was surprised I took the whole thing, and it felt so smooth. I had two ruined orgasms before I had a full one, which was strange because I was doing the rubbing and was not trying to ruin. After a little rest she had me give her oral again, the use the wand on her, then she used her oersonal vibrator to climax while I massaged her legs.
    It got me hot and I was dripping all over, but still was too soon an couldn't even get hard. Whew we still have tonight and tomorrow morning at yhe resort.

9. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Final morning at the resort, she had me put on the ball spreader and used the wand on me while rubbing me. I did not cum, it was so intense right from the start, almost like going straight to post orgasm torture without the O. After about a half hour she stopped and had me rub her a little then she grabbed her vibrator and had an orgasm. I managed to finish also, but after the wand session I didn't really care. But the goal was achieved, she had 3 orgasms. The last few years with stomach issues and bladder issues she has a much harder time having orgasms, so it was a good trip.

MtnViper likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice