Femdom and plus average size penis

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by HunterSub, Apr 18, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. HunterSub

HunterSub New member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Do you find difficult to humiliate or dominate a person that has a plus average penis size? What are other alternatives for a small penis humilliation? Sorry for my English (not my mother language).

2. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Well my penis is above average but I still love being told it’s tiny and pathetic

3. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Oh me too

sis_nikki and HunterSub like this.
  4. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    You can still be humiliated. My wife / owner gave me to a man a few times. She told me I was to do what ever he asked. I did. She would always bring up to me that a real man would never give oral sex to another man like I did. A real man would never allow a man to satisfy himself inside his bottom like I did. A real man would never wear panties like I do.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Just because you have some length, doesn’t mean you know how to use it! My madam loves to remind me that as well as being small, I’m terrible at love making to.

sis_nikki likes this.
  6. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Everyone’s dynamic is different and unique and none better than one or another. My wife and I personally don’t do the sissification thing other than occasionally having to wear panties, but if that’s your thing then go for it and enjoy!

Not every guy locked up has a small penis…I’m proud, as is my wife to have an above average size cock, but I enjoy giving her control over it. Even when im asked/made to have sex with her using a strap on, she still “humiliates” me some “enjoying the fake cock” more than her real one. Or teasing because it’s locked up etc…lots of fun, naughty and frustrating things.

I know many out there (especially outside this community) equate chastity with small size and/or cuckolding, but that’s just one aspect and dynamic. We’re pretty darn diverse in this lifestyle and no dynamic is better than another.

MadameJs_boo, RegSpain and sis_nikki like this.
  7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    A D/s relationship is about the people, not the body parts. You could have the biggest penis in the world and it wouldn't make any difference.

Littlejt1, sis_nikki and Breathe like this.
  8. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Just lock it in a cage and keep it there, that should do it.

9. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    Your "physical" and "mental" penis sizes are two different things.
    The mind's eye will tend to favor the sizing of the "mental" penis.

Ask (beg) for your FemDom to remind you constantly of how insufficient you are in mental size (for Her taste).
    That you may have a large penis physically, but are simply not wired to using it properly, hence part of the justification for the lock.

This opens the door for a strap-on, so you can "learn" how to properly use a large penis to please Her.
    This could be adapted to a more nurturing play style if that is better suited also.

Onwards from there...

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  10. Jim Clarke

Jim Clarke Member

Slut
    Derby
    Local Time:
    I don’t know never had a large penis but do love sucking one that makes me gagg

11. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    Mine is just average at 5.5”… i dont think only small penises are nice subjects of humiliation.. in fact as long as the penis is confined and put away under lock and keys.. it is deemed useless.. back to pre-adolescent days when it is used for peeing.. and peeing alone. Only real boys get to used them to have penetrative sex and pleasure women. Locked up dicks.. all the more if they are above average size are stripped off their sexual functions and deserved to be ridiculed.. whats the use of having big and clumsy dicks when they are confined to cages whereas the women derive more pleasure from the tongue, vibes or even other dicks of men who know how to use them properly..

12. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    For many years, I suspected I was small; I had no basis for comparison. My first wife offered no complaints, and appeared satisfied. We had kids. Everything worked. My ex is on her seventh husband now, I believe, and I can't say what drives her, but I'm sure that looking back, she recalls me as small.

The few penises that I have seen have been in mens rooms, and even flaccid, most that I've seen are bigger than I am erect. I had a bit of a complex about that for a time, but never told anyone. When I remarried, my wife didn't complain, but on several occasions, asked, "is it in, yet?" I pointed out to her that a question like that may not be what most men want to hear.

I'm at a stage in life presently where there's no identity attached, no ego, no self-valuation. Call it small, it doesn't humiliate me, doesn't hurt my feelings. It's not an insult. It's just an observation.

Since I started wearing cages, I've found increasingly that it's difficult to become erect when uncaged; this was never the case prior. I may have arrived at that place where it just doesn't matter.

I will never know what it's like to be large, and ridiculed as if I were small. I do know what it's like to know that when my wife claims an orgasm, she's probably patronizing me, and faking. I'm okay with that; I can't do any better. Truth be, I'm at a place where I wouldn't feel jilted if she took a lover or found someone who could satisfy. She's at a place where it doesn't interest her much any more anyway, so we're in the same meadow on the path through life, I guess. It interests me, but I can't do a lot about it.

I'm home quarrantined in a side room, presently. My wife texted me late last night to ask if I needed anything. I told her a blow job, she laughed, said not happening, asked if I wanted a drink. I said lemonade, a double entendre that involves actual lemonade, her her personal lemonade. An inside joke. She said she was full of piss and vinegar. A few minutes later she knocked on the door with a glass, ice cubes, yellow. I asked if that's what I thought, and she said "taste it." I did. Lemonade flavor, but something else, familiar...and vinegar. She said she wasn't going to move until she saw me drink, then when I did walked down the hall cackling. Not really humiliation, nothing to do with size, but that's about as extreme as we get...two boring people with very boring lives, where excitement is the day it rains.

I don't mind humiliation. It's better than just another day. A little variety. If someone does insult and humiliate, I won't turn it away.

13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    My cock is very nice. It’s thicker than average, and 15.5cm long, with a pleasant curve. I am happy with it when erect. I’m also a grower but wish I could “show” my girth and length, to get attention and show off.

My wife put me in my place. She found my self-glorifying infatuation with my own penis distasteful. She assured me that it gives her no intrinsic pleasure. She never craved or yearned for it. She said I needed to shed any expectation that she’d “want” my cock inside her. She once told me “we’re not having vaginal sex” and that she could keep me caged for the rest of my life. I expected maybe she’d want to fuck more since I had my vasectomy. It serves no purpose outside of my cage, except as an easy conduit to mindfuck me. She verbally slapped me down when I got cocky, and asked to be a big swinging dick. Worshiped for my size and stamina. She said I’d need to find another woman if that’s what she wanted. My cock, independent how happy I was with it, had no power over her. It served only to control me. She was honest telling me she could seal me in my cage permanently and be perfectly happy. She was relentless. Unyielding.

I was stunned. I was saddened. I honestly had issues and yearning. She had no interest with me regaining stamina. Disinterested. She was happier that I was quick to bring to the edge, and easily spilled out.

You don’t need to have a small narrow erection to be taken down a peg. She dismissed any cocky smirks or self satisfied grins.

true42 and SubSnuggler like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice