My story - bt

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ormond1912, Jul 24, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    My story is probably not as excited as many. I am 55 years old and have a very keen interested in chastity and tease/orgasm denial. Today is day 19 since my last orgasm, since then I have given my wife three full bidy massages, numerous foot massages and 20 orgasms, mostly by mouth but some by either a Magic Wand or intercourse. My wife prefers not to use a Chastity belt (device) but use the honor system. I am locked only if she goes out or I am away on a business trip.

She likes intercourse and wants my cock available. When it has been a couple of weeks I prefer woman on top position as I find it easier not to come but she controls the position and if she wants oral, intercourse or magic wand. Many times I need to think about something else, the other day after she was on top and came twice she asked me if I had thought about her mother which is what I use when I am desperate to not come.

When we were first married my wife sent me to both massage school and cooking classes. She gets a full body massage weekly (an hour and half minimum) and I do most of the cooking.

Like I said not that exciting but it works for us. She decides or orgasms, two days I know I will be allowed are my birthday and our anniversary which is coming up less than a month, if I make it that long.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    Everyones story is interesting in its own way ormond.
    Thanks for shareing yours, keep us up to date, you never know whats around the bend!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    its a good plan ormond to think of your mother in law but if i did that i dont think i would ever WANT sex again......lol. ps dont tell mistress:anim_39:

4. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    21 days

It has now been 21 days since last orgasm. Friday night we went to a concert, Goddess was really getting in to the music. When we got home we started making out (not bad since we have been married 8 years) and then ripped each other clothes off. She got on top and had her way with me which felt really good, after her orgasm she told me she was sorry I took too long and didn't get to come. Another night of a hard cock and restless sleep.
    Today she is permitting me to give her her weekly massage which is always a BIG turn-on, rubbing my hands all over her naked body! Usually after a massage she wants me to use the Magic Wand on her which is good for her but leaves me high and dry. I am envious of the Magic Wand as she comes much harder with it then with my tongue or cock :(.
    However maybe she will take pity on me and let me have intercourse with her, sometimes she likes it with me standing up and her lying on the massage table as it is very hard for me to come that way.

5. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    I was right

Goddess wanted breakfast in bed, I made her a mushroom an cheese omelet, toasted bagel, ornage juice and coffee, I had leftover oatmeal form her breakfast saturday, cold of course. Then I gave her a 1 1/32 hour massage. I was right in that after her massage she wanted a Magic Wand treatment instead of sex by me. She had four very strong orgasms from the Magic Wand then told me to clean up the massage table and sheets. I was left with a raging hard-on.

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    i hope you realize how lucky you are.

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Welcome Ormond

To each their own. Your trip with Orgasm denial sound just fine. Sounds like she has you pretty well trained already. But if your like me, the Chastity device just makes me hornier by the minute. I'm close to your age and find that the Chastity as made my unwilling little partner "penis" more willing and wanting it more daily. So just enjoy whatever works for you two. And keep us updated. Some of us live though others pleasures.
    Missy Tanya
    PS, isn't the Magic Wand the best, I think it could even scramble eggs if need too.

8. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    cuddling

Its been 3 more days so that makes it 24 days since my last orgasm. I di have what seemed like a wet dream last night, I dreamed my Goddess was giving me a handjob, I woke up but no ejacuation or anything, has this happened to anyone else?

Yesterday I was horny (as I am everyday) and started cuddling with my wife, Men think of cuddling as fourplay, women think of cuddling as, well, cuddling. She loves me to spoon her and will even take my hand and put it on her breast. My cock gets rock hard nuzzled against her butt and my hand on her breast.

Frustrating! (and I love it)

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    i once had a real wet dream and came inside my CB3000. of course i was humping the bed in my sleep as usual.

10. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    came

On day 24 my Goddess let me come. She desired intercourse, missionary position and after a few strokes I came, a very large orgasm for me. It is amazaing how one's attitude changes after an orgasm, it always takes me a couple days to get back into the submissive mood.
    Last night Goddess wanted intercourse again, doggy style. This time, since it has only been two days since my last orgasm, I was able to perform much better and made love to her until she collapse on the bed after three orgasms. I of course, was left with a raging erection. As my Goddess says, the erection keeps me from rolling over and falling out of bed <smile>

11. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    My Goddess says August 19th (maybe)

August 19th is my wedding anniversary and Goddess says not a chance to have an orgasm prior to then. Yesterday she got a mini-massage which is her butt, back, shoulders and feet and then I lick her pussy until she had three orgasms. Brought a smile to my face.

12. cheyennemt35

cheyennemt35 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Hello
    I am not sure that I like being locked up. The other night my keyholder removed the CB6000 and let me free. She played with me up to the point of orgasm. THEN stopped. She did this three times. I thought to myself if she lets me cum I will have a wonderful time. This was not to happen. After the third time she spanked me on the ass. Put on the cb6000 and sent me to run the dishwasher. She had a smile on her face and I had a horrible case of blue balls. What next?

13. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    went sailing

Yesterday we went sailing and I guess all the thrill and the ropes and knots turned Goddess on cause when we got home she asked me to "practice my knots" on her so I tied her to the bed and pleasured her with my tongue and cock, I of course didn't get to come.

I love being teased and denied even though it leaves me with blue balls but it feels almost as good as an orgasm, could do it all day long until I was a blubbering idiot and begging to cum but being denied of course.

14. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    weekly massage

Yesterday we went hiking in the morning and when we got home Goddess wanted her weekly massage. It was almost and hour and half massage, using warm old on her naked body, me wearing tight thong constricting my cock. After the massage Goddess wanted a vibrator treatment (magic wand) which she usually does. After a couple fo sessions with the magic wand, each she had multiple orgasms she fell asleep on the massage table, leaving me hot and frustrated (and happy).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice