my special journey for my love

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tomstang, Mar 27, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. tomstang

tomstang Member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    my journey started 2- 1/2 months ago because of a medical condition and medication i am on, it caused me to onley get half way up .i donot like chemicals that the medical people like to push, any i would not be able to penatrate my love but able to satify by other means later i would go like most men do when alone and wank like crazy i felt like this was not fair to my wife. i came accross a site( kept for her) looking for a natural remady i waunted so bad to share every aspect of makeing love,sex,forplay with Mrs Carol i orderd a cb6000 locked my self up on 2/5/13 and explaned it all to her what i was doing.and i was haning all controll over to her. she was a little taken back but under stood and happly took the key. not much was discussed except some basic ground rules for me and her. it took some weeks to get the right fit left out to wash right back in till my birth day 3/14/13 at my request my birthday came and wow did i and her shure beats the purple pill i guess it was the loss of fealing around my tool that when we started it was like i was 20 again. after words she gave me my birthday gift she locked me up in a steel cock cage and said that looks better. so fari am hanging in till next time but she will ruin it for me due to a roll of dice by her and rolling snake eyes. so that is most of my journey i hope i did not bore every one and thanks for the great people hear IHC tomstang

2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Not boring at all, tomstang. Everybody's journey is different and this is a good place to share yours.

3. tomstang

tomstang Member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    thank you. my new journey for me and my kh (love) is alot of trial and erer great to have a forum like CM to learn from and discuss issues and frome some fun. again thanks

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    enjoy the ride.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice