What has horny brain you done that post nut clarity you would not approve of?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NSFWRB, Jan 22, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. NSFWRB

NSFWRB Member

Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    So I think many of us are after or are at least familiar with being 10/10 on the horny scale. It's a wonderful (and at times terrifying) high. The post nut drop can really be a quick 180 though and some who play with chastity aim to never experience it. One minute, this is the hottest thing ever, and the next you are ashamed. What questionable:rolleyes:, irresponsible:oops:, or down right depraved :eek: things have you done while desperate for release?

-------------------------------------------------------------
    My short story and inspiration for asking:

My partner and I don't have a full time chastity dynamic. It's a work in progress for both of us. In fact our sex life is in need of some work. One of the controllable variables is that if I masturbate, I'm less likely to initiate. So after a long break from chastity, I've been self locking.

Long story short, I surprised her with the key last Sunday and told her I'd worn it for three days already as a trial with a new cage. She being a pushover, and in the mood, unlocked me and nobody complained about the sex we had. I wanted to repeat this to see where it goes. I locked up swearing I wouldn't unlock until the next time we had sex, which worst case, could be this weekend. It was a long week and my partner ended up getting sick on Friday. I am at a dangerous level of horny today and it would be rude to even bring it up with my partner which is making this chastity stint feel much more real than the typical self lock up.

So I have had nothing to do all weekend aside from waiting on her. Being that I've been left to my devices all day, I ended up spending $175 on fetish clothing. 31 items in total at a discount website. Crossdressing is a kink I've wanted to explore more with my partner. I've bought some stockings, some short skits and a maid outfit in the past but this is a LOT of slutty clothing to make space for. I'm afraid what the post nut clarity has in store but that's not an issue for at least a few more days. It might hit like a brick in a week when it all shows up on the doorstep, but for now, no regrets.

rubberboy58 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice