Miss Bella
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
5:55 AM
Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420

Miss Bella

The Head Balls Coach

To my UK subby & sissy boys: I’m getting ready to cross the pond for a few weeks & you never know where I might turn up, so be good, yeah? May 24, 2023

1. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      I hereby challenge any sissy, slave, or sub to an ol' fashioned protein-rich snowball fight....and I don't mean actual snow-snowballs.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. BigSkyB
        BigSkyB
        Oh?
        Jan 19, 2023
      3. Deleted member 96384
        Deleted member 96384
        I love being snowballed
        Jan 20, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      4. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        @Tahoesub after my heart with comments like that ! I see you over there tahoe lol
        Jan 21, 2023
    2. MissCarly
      MissCarly
      Thank you for the like, and I am adding slutitude to my vocabulary. Here's a little knowledge I have just been blessed with:
      Impotence is the ultimate cage.
      MissCarly <curtseys>
      sis_nikki and Miss Bella like this.
    3. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Mistress Bella's hard truth of the day: Your cage isn't too small (it's not!), it's only your disproportionately sized ego that is too big
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Agreed! Have found so long as diameter is correct, there is no such thing as too short.
        Even the CK stub-wide on order looks too long in this perspective.
        Jan 17, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      3. YouCanHaveTheRemote
        YouCanHaveTheRemote
        That's so true!
        Jan 17, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      4. Junebug15
        Junebug15
        Sums it all up.
        Jan 17, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
    4. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      You will never achieve a higher level of slutitude than a horny sissy . That’s why I love them and love my new word of the day , slutitude
      1. TangoSub
        TangoSub
        A very astute observation Miss Bella. May I say I may not have achieved full slutitude yet but hopefully ...
        Jan 16, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      2. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        That is also why it is always good to have goals, Tango ;)
        Jan 16, 2023
      3. Servus
        Servus
        Slutitude sounds good. ❤️
        Jan 16, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
    5. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Mistress Bella’s money-saving purge guide: did seeing yourself make you feel pretty ? STOP PURGING AND LOVE IT! You’re welcome! ;)
      1. stallionBoi
        stallionBoi
        As a collector, it's hard for me to part with things I like. Fortunately, I have a pretty big closet...

Selectively purging people who negatively affect your life makes you feel great!
        Jan 15, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      2. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Exactly, stallion. purge toxic PEOPLE not cute and comfortable clothes or heels! #sentimentstoliveby
        Jan 15, 2023
        jshackleton2016 likes this.
      3. stallionBoi
        stallionBoi
        Spending most of my time in steel-toes, skates or cleats - I could never walk half a mile in your cute shoes.
        Jan 19, 2023
    6. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Spoiler alert: The key that locks your manhood away is a certifiable skeleton key to simultaneously unlock and realise your potential.
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Very true and well said. I cannot help but think of the Seinfeld episode (S4E11, "The Contest") when George turns into some great renaissance person, after starting to practice self-denial (then looses it all upon release.) Its better when a nice SHORT cage is involved, best still when a nice SHORT skirt and BIG PLUG is also involved (in this gurl's opinion)! <3
        Jan 13, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      3. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Personally this gurl felt at her best when locked, either self imposed, or when her Goddess "forgets" the key on vacations. Indefinite locks are best! As "clock watching" leads to "cock watching", instead of moving on to the gifts of the locked clitty / cage. Perhaps not for everyone, but should be something everyone tries at least once.
        Jan 13, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      4. Lazlo Toth
        Lazlo Toth
        Very true! And to borrow copy from ZipLoc baggie advertising: chastity helps lock out selfishness and lock in good behavior.
        Jan 25, 2023
    7. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Genuinely curious... For the manly 'straight' men here, what if I told you that gay sex was literally twice as manly as straight sex? Hmmm
      2. stallionBoi
        stallionBoi
        That was great! Miss Bella never ceases to entertain.

Just a bit too manly for my taste however...
        Would rather put on some lingerie and play football.
        Jan 12, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      3. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        stallion, you and I are the of the same mind. Couldn't have said it better myself haha
        Jan 12, 2023
      4. stallionBoi
        stallionBoi
        Kicking for the extra point instantly reminds me that I'm wearing a thong...
        Jan 13, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
    8. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      One person’s phobia is another person’s fetish.
      Sissy Shay, sis_nikki and TangoSub like this.
      2. TangoSub
        TangoSub
        Yes Miss Lady Jayde ... I have no doubt Miss Bella would absolutely take me to places I have yet to visit. However my time is dedicated to my Mistress/Wife and KH here who do a pretty good job too
        Jan 11, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      3. Lady Jayde
        Lady Jayde
        @TangoSub you may want to be careful then posting on Miss Bella's page if you're dedicated to someone else. The punishment may be unbearable ;)
        Jan 11, 2023
        Miss Bella and BigSkyB like this.
      4. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Tango is always welcome but that’s not to say that my domain isn’t littered with lovely snare traps, and other assorted tools to tickle all things seen and unseen.
        Jan 11, 2023
        2bkeptforher likes this.
    9. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Me: Sees a picture sent to me from someone into SPH //Also me: Stop cock-catfishing me, I thought you said you had a cock? Where?
      1. YouCanHaveTheRemote
        YouCanHaveTheRemote
        i love Your reply, Mistress Bella. :)
        Jan 10, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
    10. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      A potential thought from a hypothetical sentient shower: "I like for people to get me nice and hot before they come inside me."
      1. Deleted member 97060
        Deleted member 97060
        That is a powerful statement Miss
        Jan 8, 2023
    11. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Thought of the Day: Spicy food is just BDSM for your tongue
      2. stallionBoi
        stallionBoi
        After getting hooked on spices, how can one return to eating bland food?
        Jan 8, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      3. BigSkyB
        BigSkyB
        Spicy is the best
        Jan 8, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      4. notbeinfringed85
        notbeinfringed85
        If you love sucking toes, try the toe of Satan! It’s the hardest hot food challenge I have done.
        Jan 8, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
    12. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Sexually adjacent shower thought of the day: "biting down' is only ever you 'biting up' because your upper jaw doesn't move like that. Hmmmm
    13. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Thought of the Day: Your genetic dice roll between the legs does not and will never excuse or absolve you of sadistic non-consensual abuse
      2. YouCanHaveTheRemote
        YouCanHaveTheRemote
        That’s it, that’s all. Job done. Can be written in bold, in red, in capital letters or with many more “!!!” at the end if necessary. No preamble needed.

It’s the engineering side of me speaking here, that just prefers sheer simplicity when dealing fundamental rules such as this.
        Jan 5, 2023
      3. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        It is certainly ok, V-- because you're undeniably correct in all but one area. While brevity is never my strength, the preamble you mentioned is actually integral to why I felt compelled to say it at all.
        Jan 5, 2023
      4. Slutty Samantha
        Slutty Samantha
        It’s because unfortunately, there are complete arseholes in this world who behave like complete c**ts and think it expectable to treat people how they like. When it is utterly and totally wrong. Hope you are ok Mistress Bella? X
        Jan 5, 2023
    14. Slutty Samantha
      Slutty Samantha
      Mmmm Thank you my Mistress, I do have to confess that google may have been of a little help! But it has helped expand my knowledge and understanding.
    15. Slutty Samantha
      Slutty Samantha
      Our Lady Peace!
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Ay, ding ding ding— we have ourselves a winner! Congrats sexy Sammi — you’ve just won some extra nipple pinches!
        Jan 3, 2023
        Slutty Samantha likes this.
    16. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Thought Of The Day: Talking is just masturbating without the mess., meanwhile happiness... is not a fish that you can catch.
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        For those who aren't sure of what it means, It’s about trying to find or 'catch' something--anything in a largely superficial world that ISN'T actually superficial. Bonus points to anyone who knows and is a fan of the song/band that this is borrowed from. :P
        Jan 3, 2023
        Slutty Samantha likes this.
    17. missy4welly
      missy4welly
      Thought of the day so true Miss Bella
      Miss Bella likes this.
    18. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Mistress Bella's Thought of the day: Emasculation means you are free within your caged walls to FINALLY be honest about who you are inside.
      1. Slutty Samantha
        Slutty Samantha
        Feeling this more and more each day my sexy Mistress Bella
        Jan 2, 2023
      2. astrologer
        astrologer
        sounds good and tempting
        Jan 5, 2023
    19. BigSkyB
      BigSkyB
      Happy new year
    20. Mr G
      Mr G
      Happy new year
    21. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Wishing A/all a Happy New Year !
      Sissy Shay, oudeis, Mr Dave and 6 others like this.
      2. Deleted member 97060
        Deleted member 97060
        Hope you have a wonderful new year as well Mistress
        Dec 31, 2022
      3. Cuckssis
        Cuckssis
        On my knees wishing you all the best for 2023
        Jan 1, 2023
      4. Sissy Shay
        Sissy Shay
        Have you been sticking to your New Year's Resolutions??
        Jan 26, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
    22. Twila
      Twila
      Thanks for your time earlier.
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        It was certainly my pleasure, hun ;)
        Dec 27, 2022
    23. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      I would like those to know, who haven't received proper responses from me-- I'm not ignoring you! But I may start if you ask me again. ;)
      Deleted member 37616 likes this.
    24. Mr G
      Mr G
      Merry Christmas BellaP
    25. Thomas1985
      Thomas1985
      Merry Christmas Bella:)
  • About

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    My key is held by:
    myself
    Keyholder of:
    A few
    Locked since:
    10/21/22
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Domme
    • Dominant
    Chastity devices:
    FuFu training clip, HT-V4 Nano & nub, ht-v5 nub, 3.5" Birdcage knockoff, pink Cobra2, alien eye metal flat, pink plastic pussy
    Chastity resume:
    10/21/22 - self caged
    You can call me Bella, or Coach Bella if you feel yourself capable of being coached to find self-improvement— making discoveries about yourself along the way.

I often feel like a unicorn — a domme that has a real cock, likes to self-cage for my own betterment and enjoyment — while having an approach to caging and training that is uniquely my own.

Zeal is both my biggest turn on and my biggest weakness.

I really enjoy writing erotica. Since the biggest erogenous zone is your brain, I will make you fear how much you enjoy me living in yours …. Or so I’ve heard? I don’t know — you be the judge. As far as I’m concerned , I’m open to interpretation .

My DMs are open — but please be respectful of my time — and I promise I will respect yours.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice