Dec 29, 2023
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
8:41 AM

Madam Darling

Long term member, Female

Verified Female

Happy New Year! Now accepting applications for chastity slaves looking for additional motivation to live up to your resolutions! Message me! Jan 3, 2023

Madam Darling was last seen:
Dec 29, 2023
    1. William Robert
      William Robert
      Good afternoon Madam Darling may I have permission to follow you
    2. ruecart
      ruecart
      May i follow you goddess?
    3. Junebug15
      Junebug15
      Wonderful surprise to see you!
      asastype likes this.
    4. SUBBGUY
      SUBBGUY
      Please may i follow you Madam Darling ?
    5. slocuckrob
      slocuckrob
      Dear Madam Darling may I follow you
    6. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Hello Madam Darling. I was curious if you ever found someone for KH/Feminization for online play. Ironically I signed a contract with my KH for similar 2 month task that was everything you mentioned
      Francois L. likes this.
    7. gentleman zig
      gentleman zig
      1. Madam Darling
        Nov 2, 2023
        gentleman zig likes this.
      2. gentleman zig
        gentleman zig
        nice. great suicide'ghost rider' sample ;) although i prefer their original , MIA is good :) hope you are well
        Nov 2, 2023
      3. gentleman zig
        gentleman zig
        'very good' , even ;) Suicide is just so classic to me, its weird to hear them sampled even if its got a great vocal from MIA over it :)
        Nov 2, 2023
    8. Chastity obsesed
      Chastity obsesed
      Hello Madam I have missed chatting with you as you relocated. Glad to hear you are getting settled. I would greatly appreciate some chastity motivation as I am now 4 Days into a renewed key holding time with my wife. My longest period has been 10 days. Thank you.
    9. Tamed Male
      Tamed Male
      Please may I have permission to follow you?
      1. Madam Darling
        Jan 22, 2023
      2. Tamed Male
        Tamed Male
        Thank you!
        Jan 23, 2023
    10. Nickyvee123
      Nickyvee123
      Hello Madam,

I was curious if you are still accepting applications for chastity slaves?

Xx slave willy
      Happydays986 likes this.
      1. Madam Darling
        Madam Darling
        Message me
        Jan 19, 2023
        Nickyvee123 likes this.
      2. Nickyvee123
        Nickyvee123
        Yes Madam
        Jan 20, 2023
    11. Madam Darling
      Madam Darling
      Happy New Year! Now accepting applications for chastity slaves looking for additional motivation to live up to your resolutions! Message me!
      1. Caged for life
        Caged for life
        Not sure what you require Madam, but I would like to see what's involved if that is ok
        Jan 3, 2023
      2. Madam Darling
        Madam Darling
        Look at my thread called, “Need Help with Your New Year’s Resolutions?” under personal ads.
        Jan 3, 2023
      3. Junebug15
        Junebug15
        So tempting
        Jan 3, 2023
        Madam Darling likes this.
    12. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Good day and Happy New Years Miss Madam Darling. I am humbled and intrigued by your response on Obedient / Submissive belief.

May I respectfully ask if I may follow you?
      1. Madam Darling
        Dec 31, 2022
    13. 2bkeptforher
      2bkeptforher
      Happy New Year to you and yours Madam Darling. All the best for 2023.
    14. Madam Darling
      Madam Darling
      I thought I might find 5 golden rings on this forum, but it’s always the same 8 maids-a-milking. Or, at least, they’re asking to.
      Eden, tdk34, Twila and 14 others like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. 2bkeptforher
        2bkeptforher
        Perhaps a new line of Madam Darling inspired chastity designs by BAWR. Happy holidays to you and your family Madam.
        Dec 25, 2022
      3. BigSkyB
        BigSkyB
        Chastity does make a fella want for release
        Dec 25, 2022
        Subtoex likes this.
      4. Muffleduk
        Muffleduk
        Just the one stainless steel ring here!
        Dec 26, 2022
    15. Madam Darling
      Madam Darling
      If you say ‘hi,’ and I say, ‘hi’ back to you, that is NOT permission to send me a dick pic.
      2. Paulwhy69
        Paulwhy69
        Hi.
        Dec 19, 2022
      3. dirt turpin
        dirt turpin
        One should only do that if You demand it, otherwise it is a totally no go of course
        Dec 19, 2022
        petevans likes this.
      4. vengash
        vengash
        omfg wtf!? really?
        Jan 5, 2023
    16. 2bkeptforher
      2bkeptforher
      Why not both? I know I would try anything to please someone as charming and enchanting as you Madam Darling.
      1. Madam Darling
        Madam Darling
        He can choose to obedient, but he can't choose to be submissive, really. A man who is legitimately submissive can be easily gutted. He'll do so much more for me if it's a part of his nature.
        Dec 1, 2022
        hardbodysub, 2bkeptforher and Tilly D like this.
    17. Madam Darling
      Madam Darling
      I want him obedient because he is submissive, not submissive because of his obedience. One is a choice, the other is his nature.
      Happydays986, Eden, krambus and 21 others like this.
      1. asastype
        asastype
        Insightful! Initially, my Domina and i tried it the other way, with me as the Dom, but we were play-acting and it didn't work. We switched to play our natural roles and it's been amazing.
        Dec 3, 2022
    18. 2bkeptforher
      2bkeptforher
      Wow you're top notch Madam. I hope hubby knows how lucky he's to have you in his life. Ashamedly I'm envious of your dynamic.
      petevans and Madam Darling like this.
    19. Madam Darling
      Madam Darling
      We got hubby pierced last night, and watching him get dressed today was like seeing a dog walk with booties for the first time. Cute. lol
      2. Madam Darling
        Madam Darling
        6-8 weeks to “heal,” but that’s mostly superficial closing of the actual wound, and the recommendation of 6 months is to rebuild the tissue needed to support the strain of a device.
        Nov 30, 2022
      3. WomenWearTheKeys
        WomenWearTheKeys
        Wonder if you could shorten that 6 month timeframe by using A. a ball trap type cage not a shaft only PA cage, or B. using a waist chain like I do that’s locked to the base of the cage. This takes the weight of any cage off the testicles or in his case off the piercing. It also makes most cages harder to escape from
        Nov 30, 2022
      4. PinkCB2000Boy
        PinkCB2000Boy
        Congratulations! We waited 6 months before integrating the device to my PA. I was back to wearing a non-piercing device within 6 weeks.
        Dec 17, 2022
    20. 2bkeptforher
      2bkeptforher
      Perhaps he recognized he was in the presence of a supreme being. I would certainly show deference to you Madam. Lovely reaction from your husband too.
      1. Madam Darling
        Madam Darling
        Perhaps. I should have worn my thigh high leather boots and carried “thumper” around for the day. Maybe they would have cleaned the place, too.
        Oct 29, 2022
      2. 2bkeptforher
        2bkeptforher
        If you dressed like that in my presence not much work would have been done. However I would have gladly done anything you asked with a smile and a very tight cage Madam.
        Oct 29, 2022
      3. Madam Darling
        Madam Darling
        If I get a photo from a sub and there’s any sort of mess in the background, I make them chain their cage to something in the room. They have to secure the key to the locks on the chain, and I’ll only release them after it’s clean and I can inspect the room. You would have cleaned. I promise.
        Oct 29, 2022
    21. Madam Darling
      Madam Darling
      One of the movers kept calling me Madam today. My husband said he was struggling in his cage to hear another man call me that in person.
      1. gentleman zig
        gentleman zig
        oh, my, that is quite lovely, Madam Darling :)
        Oct 29, 2022
      2. Madam Darling
        Madam Darling
        I thought so, too.
        Oct 29, 2022
        rubberboy58, Jersey and gentleman zig like this.
    22. Deleted member 81267
      Deleted member 81267
      A Mistress, for me, must be severe, straight and sweet, sensual, perverse, fetishist, with a sense of humor, and special to other mistress, which does not mean that it is better or worse, but different and very personal.
      SHe likes to know the mind of the submissive in depth.
      1. Madam Darling
        Madam Darling
        ❤️
        Oct 29, 2022
        Deleted member 81267 likes this.
    23. Madam Darling
      Madam Darling
      Movers have just left. I need 15-20 subs to chain their cages and hands together while I use my cane to take out my frustrations. Takers?
      1. Madam Darling
        Madam Darling
        First one to cry gets my FULL attention for the rest of the event.
        Oct 28, 2022
    24. Madam Darling
      Madam Darling
      I'll never begin training a sub who doesn't own a cage again. This process of fitting and purchasing is far too difficult for some.
      orbix, petevans, iome343 and 13 others like this.
      1. Maddie Mae
        Maddie Mae
        A turnkey acquisition. I like it. :)
        Oct 27, 2022
        ugams, gentleman zig, Jersey and 4 others like this.
      2. Caged for life
        Caged for life
        But I am sensitive lol
        Nov 28, 2022
    25. John M
      John M
      Dear Madam Darling,
      I posted some photos in a Gallery titled "Madam Darling's Lizzy Girl"
      Affectionately Yours, Lizzy
  • About

Keyholder of:
    Ruining
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Mistress
    • Dominant
    Chastity devices:
    He's finally pierced and we're looking for a PA device while he heals. Lori's 2a with retainer ring, the Nub, Cherry Keeper with headlock ring, and his MySteel belt are among our faves.
    Chastity resume:
    We began chastity seriously in February of 2021.
    I've been keyholder to my subby @Ruining since about Feruary of 2021. We had tried several times before that, but I hadn't really taken over until I had read some more information about the lifestyle.

We met in junior college, but the last few years of medical school have been very taxing on me. As a result, my sex drive is suffering a little with all the stress. I know the distance between us was breaking his heart, but since we started using chastity play, we can use our distance as more of a game we play together.

Subby isn't pierced yet, but that may be something we look into for our birthdays this year. It would be such a great gift to me if he were finally able to be held in an inescapable device.

For now, we are keeping him somewhat numb with the use of banding. I lock a very tight clamp on him once per week for about 45 minutes. If I feel like he is getting too much feeling back, I will lock it on for 45 minutes, remove for 10 minutes, then on again for 45, (this is a method he learned here, I believe). If I do this 2 to 3 days in a row, it will get him numb enough that we can just keep it maintained for a month or two at a time. We've had a couple of scares where he was numb longer than we anticipated, so we made a locking clamp that always has the same level of restriction. We've been doing this for about a year, and I think we have it down to a science. I do occasionally let him get all his sensation back by taking a break for a few weeks.

The reason for the numbing is because Subby has a very high sex drive, and he can pull out of his Lori Tube, even with the ring holding him in place. I do trust him to be honest with me, but when he's mostly numb like this, it becomes very difficult for him to achieve an orgasm with pulling out, no matter how much time he's allowed.

We do play it as safe as our kink will allow, but he wouldn't mind if I ruined him completely and permanently. I do like that he can have some sensation, as that makes teasing much more fun for me, but once we get him pierced, all teasing will be done through the holes in his cage.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice