Local Time:
5:21 PM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Putting the cage back on after 6 months of freedom is a lot like riding a bike. Your body doesn't forget . So no problems .
      1. Deleted member 37616
        Deleted member 37616
        I can’t imagine not being in chastity for 6 months!
        Feb 7, 2023
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I didn't really want it. But that's life. Some things you can not control . It does feel good to be caged and dressed again.
        Feb 7, 2023
        Deleted member 37616 likes this.
      3. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        It is where all us sissies should be locked. I
        Feb 8, 2023
        Maid Denise likes this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Didn't sleep well last night . Not feeling very female at the time. She is letting me chill today . Even a simple dinner.
      krystalasbaby likes this.
    3. krystalasbaby
      krystalasbaby
      of course us sissies can not go with out panties and bras
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I so badly want to stay dressed when I have to go out of the house . Darn I still make sure I have panties and a bra on.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        That is something that your wife Mistress will need to go with u till you feel more comfortable
        Feb 5, 2023
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I would like to dress an hang with like minded people . I think that would be something my wife would enjoy. Right now going outside for a smoke dressed while it is dark is about as far as I can go now . Leave in apartments .
        Feb 5, 2023
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Live in apartments
        Feb 5, 2023
    5. krystalasbaby
      krystalasbaby
      neither am i on anything and i am now a 40B
      Maid Denise likes this.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Fully dressed. She put the small cage on last night, then said you were out for 6 months . Let's see if you can stay in for 6 months. OMG
      krystalasbaby and Khelan like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Really hoping she was playing a mind games with me when she said 6 months .
        Feb 5, 2023
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        If not. By 6 months I will be completely submissive and in that zone so deep that I may never get out. Of course she would love that.
        Feb 5, 2023
      4. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        They are not think you need them custom made
        Feb 5, 2023
        Maid Denise likes this.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      After a long break I am back full swing. Caged and dressed . Feeling great now after the internal heart surgery . Recovery took time.
      2. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        Glad everything went well and your feeling better. Enjoy your new dresses and your breast getting larger. Lucky you on the PIV can not remember the last time i had that
        Feb 2, 2023
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Hey it was a surpise for me . Just giving her a massage and ta-da:). Having to get use to the cage again . At last it's not the small one . Lol. As far as my breast getting larger. WTF . I am not on any thing. 42B
        Feb 2, 2023
      4. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Welcome back, glad you're doing well.
        Feb 4, 2023
        Maid Denise likes this.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      We made it through the hurricane. Little worried.The thing went east at the last moment.We were ground zero for landfall . It missed
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        glad the worst of it missed you and you made it through
        Oct 1, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. sissy molly
        sissy molly
        Thank goodness, hope all is well
        Oct 2, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She had me working at her mom's house yesterday. Helping her move. Wore out. Today off. Back at it tomorrow. This girl is tired .
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        Ok i going to say this neither of us are young and helping some to move can and will tire us out.
        Rest sounds like your going to need it.
        Sep 23, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      See the doctor today. If cleared , back in the cage. It's been weeks. I am sure that I will be locked until November sometime .
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        Your wife should keep you locked for the month of NO vember as well as Loctober but heck mine only allowed off for cleanings so the play on the months name means nothing to her
        Sep 21, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Same here. Going 30 or 40 days is the normal.
        Sep 22, 2022
      3. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        because in diapers i am allowed 5 min max cleaning in shower if i am diapered keeps cage clean and cuts out the oder
        Oct 1, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My Goddess got a full petty cure and nails polished today. I'm dressed in a nighties and diaper . Love doing her feet .
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        wow so lucky to be able to do that, and still in a diaper guess it getting harder to even think about holding it lol
        Sep 17, 2022
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess .
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      38 days and counting. Good news. I can put the cage back on next week . Almost healed from hospital . She said next Wednesday .
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        That is great just in time for Loctober lol your wife/keyholder going to do the honors of locking u back up.
        Sep 12, 2022
        Maid Denise and BigSkyB like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        She always inserts the lock ,but I put the cage on. Not allowed to touch the keys. Locktober is not a big deal anymore .
        Sep 13, 2022
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Off to her mother's today . Wearing a dipper and working . Her mother knows that I will be in a dipper, but not the reason. YET!!!!
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        behave or she might just find out
        Sep 7, 2022
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Another day and a dipper . Why am I getting into wearing a dipper so much ? Never in my life would think that they would be so comfortable
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        try sleeping in them as well wear for a couple of weeks then try and go a day without one. All of a sudden you r making a mad dash to washroom. Just hope for your sake she doesn't get you crinkly plastic pants to go over them
        Sep 6, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        You know Krystalasbaby that I have no control over what she wants me to wear. It is so hot and humid in Florida , I would think that I would be very hot in crinkly plastic pants. If I wear to bed it would be very hard not to use them at night.
        Sep 6, 2022
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Servicing her again. Got very hot in laundry room. Was told to take everything off except the dipper. Feel like a toddler.
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        when it got really hot this summer outside of my cage the only clothing was a diaper and plastic panties.
        Sep 6, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        You know I am starting to get into this. She had me even smelling like a baby yesterday . She applied baby oil to me where you would put it on a baby.
        Sep 6, 2022
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She put back in a dipper and babydoll nighties this morning . Still can't wear the cage. Still black and blue down there from hospital.
      krystalasbaby and Aspire02 like this.
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        My Mistress has me back in one since Wednesday evening. With it being the long Labour Day weekend i been told not to expect to be out of them till at least Tues morning at the earliest. Oh yes chastity on here, hurry up and heal
        Sep 4, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I am now expected to put one on every morning now. No problem. Loving it. Yes I miss the cage. Another week till I can wear it again . I think the dippers are a permanent thing now. Not sure. What ever she wants .
        Sep 5, 2022
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      When out of the cage . I become very lustrous with my wife . Can't touch. Can't wait to put the cage back on . So I stop again .
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      No cage for awhile. Very score after my time in the hospital . Can't even wait on her Doctors orders to take it very essy.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well I survived the hospital . Home again. Had some concerns .
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        Glad your home hope everything goes well for you
        Aug 30, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Thanks Krystalasbaby . So far so good .
        Aug 31, 2022
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      The cage will be off for a few days . Hospital for some body work . Be out of touch for the stay. Talk latter everyone .
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess .
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Put a dipper on this morning without being told . Was getting coffee and I felt her hand on my ass. Was told good girl for wearing.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I wonder if I am going to be wearing a dipper every day now?
        Aug 24, 2022
      2. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        That's the best it is the way i do it as well till i am told otherwise
        Aug 25, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    24. krystalasbaby
      krystalasbaby
      you get use to them Denise after a week or two in them try sleeping and having to get up more than a few times during the night.
      My mistress insisted on them when i admitted to getting up more than 1x per night
      Hope maybe it just be an experiment for you
      Maid Denise likes this.
      2. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        Yes my Mistress likes to play with my mind with them One day on the the next day no diapers.
        Wait till your out and no diaper on and you got basically run to the bathroom or you will pee your panties. That day will come she have you in chastity and put a diaper on you. Has she thought of plastic panties yet? try www.rearz.ca my Mistress likes me going out with crinkly plastic pants on.
        Aug 23, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Oh no dear don't give my wife any ideas . No plastic pants for me. As far as running to the bathroom . She has seen that more than 1 time. Only did my pants one time trying to get in the house .
        Aug 23, 2022
      4. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        Yes i been caught with wet pants too
        Aug 24, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Looks like I will be wearing a dipper from now on. Was told this morning to put 1 on. My journey continues .
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice