Local Time:
5:05 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Mar 30, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Love being her maid, but cleaning the oven is however not my favorite part. Dust and vacuum entire house yesterday .
      MissyB likes this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I was told that she doesn't need Locktober or No-November to keep me locked for a month. Supervised cleaning .out for 5 minutes.
      MissyB likes this.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess . Now in women's cloths . I am so happy being a gurl now and her full time maid .
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I was put back in the cage yesterday after 10 days out.did 34 days for Locktober . Is she playing No-November ? That's the ?
      Kylara and MissyB like this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        No ?, just obey.
        Nov 2, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Incognito maid today for her and her mom . In street clothes .Brunch and dinner . Served ,treated both like Queens. Was wonderful
      MissyB likes this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Think you need a slightly fem maid look to wear for such occasions. Maybe black pants and white shirt, maybe girl's style. In any case, service is what counts.
        Nov 1, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        You know MissyB I wish I could . Goddess PJ is not advertising the fact that I am her full time maid/house keeper now. Every thing stays in the house. I did have on some light blue pants with a light almost white lavender pull over, and the second she was out the door I was back in a dress.
        Nov 2, 2021
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess .
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      A maids work is never finished. Just when you think your done,you have to start all over. At least I have a laundry dryer .
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Goddess PJ added an accessory to my maids outfit . A choker collar with a d-ring.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Be in my maids outfit most of the day. Goddess has list that is required to be finished by dinner time.
      MissyB likes this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Been on R+R since Saturday . Released and recovery in my case.Was told to keep the cage off for a few days.Waiting. I'm ready
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        R+R? what does it mean?
        Oct 27, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I am out of the cage until Goddess PJ tells me to put it back on . I am Released from the cage. Recovering from a 34 day lockup . My Locktober started early and ended on my Birthday .
        Oct 28, 2021
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I hope Goddess PJ takes me shopping for more clothes tomorrow. 3 dresses is nowhere near enough and I Wants some new bras to
      MissyB likes this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        I hope you're doing enough chores to make it worth her while.
        Oct 27, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I think I am.
        Oct 27, 2021
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I was taken shopping , but it was to the food stores. Guess I will have to wait a little bit more .
        Oct 28, 2021
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      It's laundry day. Laundry room is outside,downstairs . Wish I could wear one of my dresses . I now HATE wearing mens clothing .
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Can't wait to go shopping with her again.
      MissyB likes this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Next time, try something on, sweetie
        Oct 24, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I am almost to that point dear. Don't if Goddess PJ will allow me to do that. She is still getting used to this new chapter in are FLM. Right now I feel lucky and don't want to push it. Right now she plans on us going shopping again and I can live with that and be one happy gurl .
        Oct 25, 2021
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Birthday. Started great. Told to shower much earlier than normal . Wearing what she is calling my submissive / maid dress.
      MissyB likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I am not cleaning today . :). Was told she needs to run to Walmart would be back soon. Before she left , I was told to wear her vib butt plug , but off. Hopefully she bringing home some nylons for me.
        Oct 23, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Well didn't get any nylons . Was given the choice of what I wanted her to use for my Birthday spanking . Flogers or paddle or crop . I chose the paddle .
        Oct 23, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Goddess PJ treated me like her (bitch) sub today. I was a play thing for her today . It's over now and I am tired. Me cross dressing has seemed to have light a fire in her . She is taking me shopping again on Wednesday .
        Oct 24, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I think Goddess PJ is really warming up to the idea of having a girl friend and husband in one package .
      Rectrix and MissyB like this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        To night after I prepared dinner and served wearing my cute little orange dress. We started trying on each others dresses just like 2 women . After I was told to change into a nighties . It's great that she is getting into this. Still no nylons yet and she won't let me do my toenails .
        Oct 22, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Baby steps . 2 months ago the only thing I could wear was panties .
        Oct 22, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She bought me 3 dresses today and had me prepare and serve dinner . New nighties tonight . Post pictures soon .
      Kylara and MissyB like this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Lucky gurl. enjoy.
        Oct 21, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I think Goddess PJ is taking me dress shopping tomorrow . If so I hope to come home with a complete outfit and shoes and nylons
      MissyB likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        But seriously this is starting a new chapter in my life .
        Oct 20, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        OMG MISSYB shopping with her for me was unbelievable . I came home with 3 dresses . To my surprise , I was directed to big Salvation Army store near us. It was 50% off Wednesday . Maid dress needs an apron yet. Wife only paid $7.50 for all 3.
        Oct 20, 2021
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Will post pictures when taken .
        Oct 20, 2021
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My Locktober is almost over . Day 30 with 4 to go for me, then my birthday. I don't know what is going to happen . Just getting out
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 28 for me. 7 more to go till my birthday. Hope she let's me out like I was told. I will have surpassed Locktober by 4 days.
      MissyB likes this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Oh you need to finish month before you get out. :)
        Oct 17, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yeah that is up to her. You know that would be 44 days for me. Oh how you doing so far this month ?
        Oct 17, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
      3. MissyB
        MissyB
        Settled in okay. past halfway so time is shorter every day.
        Oct 18, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was measured this morning . Given my sizes and told to find a French maids outfit to order. Don't know where to go to find .HELP!
      MissyB likes this.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        Mistress got my one from Birchplace Shop.
        Oct 16, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Thanks Jemima
        Oct 16, 2021
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 23 for me. Starting to wish this month lockup was over. At least I am getting a release on my Birthday this year.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Watch that. My mistress said say thing. She let me out to clean and shave then said put back on. I gave you your release. I let you out didn’t I So I went right back in.
        Oct 12, 2021
        durango_o and Maid Denise like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yeah I am mentality prepared for going to November and that would be 44 days. I will just have to see what happens on my birthday.
        Oct 12, 2021
        durango_o likes this.
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      19 days. Glad I can clean my cage while wearing it.Been on straight through. Wanting a chastity belt bad. No idea which style to get.
      durango_o and MissyB like this.
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wearing a nighties this morning. I sat down and was given instructions on how to set like a lady. Always keep your legs together
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Maybe just maybe she is getting into me being dressed like a woman. I know I am . Learning to act as a woman will be a challenge. How far is she going to take this? I hope all of the way,at least when at home .
        Oct 8, 2021
        durango_o likes this.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Right now I am a very happy submissive .Setting here in a nighties and panties. Drinking some coffee knowing my chores are finished.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She has me wearing a bra when I don't have a nighties on. Street clothes 1 1/2 hr over a new bra to take out trash and Walmart.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice