May 21, 2023
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
9:07 AM
California

Alana

Long term member, from California

Out for a few hours today for a full body waxing appointment. ..But I am now re-locked, and the key is back in my time-safe Sep 19, 2021

Alana was last seen:
May 21, 2023
    1. Alana
      Alana
      Out for a few hours today for a full body waxing appointment. ..But I am now re-locked, and the key is back in my time-safe
      Shavedman77 and TinyPrincess like this.
    2. bknd90
      bknd90
      Just wanted to say you are very beautiful and thanks again for the welcome!
      1. Alana
        Alana
        Aww, thanks for the compliment
        Aug 17, 2021
    3. Alana
      Alana
      Just re-locked my time-safe for another 10 days
      bknd90, Aspire02 and TomT like this.
      1. TomT
        TomT
        mmmmm
        Jul 30, 2021
    4. Alana
      Alana
      It's not impossible to get an erection in my mousetrap, ...but the small size of the tube ensures that it doesn't last very long :-)
      1. MiaLockedup
        MiaLockedup
        Love your photos. May I ask what the size of your mousetrap is? Length, diameter. Thank you
        Jul 29, 2021
      2. Alana
        Alana
        The ID is 1 1/8", the length is 2 1/2" PA setback is 0.55"
        Jul 29, 2021
        MiaLockedup likes this.
      3. MiaLockedup
        MiaLockedup
        Thank you for the information. I will definitely look into this one.
        Jul 29, 2021
    5. Alana
      Alana
      I am finally able to wear my mousetrap! I'll post a picture soon
      danijean001 and TomT like this.
    6. Alana
      Alana
      Finally stretched to 4ga, but my piercer recommends waiting an additional 3 weeks before wearing my shaft only cage
      Aspire02 likes this.
    7. Alana
      Alana
      I made an appointment to stretch to 4ga, ...it didn't even occur to me to ask if they had any 4ga jewelry in stock. ...Awkward
      Guest 3972 likes this.
    8. Alana
      Alana
      I had a mishap with my Jewelry falling out, I had to get my Piercers help to put it back in, ...But I had closed up a bit so I am now at 8ga
      1. TomT
        TomT
        my oh my. thats a real bummer.
        Dec 19, 2020
    9. Alana
      Alana
      Healing from a new PA, hopefully I will be sufficiently healed to buy a new cage for Christmas
      danijean001, Rectrix and TinyPrincess like this.
      1. TinyPrincess
        TinyPrincess
        Wow that’s sounds so exhilarating! Where does one go to have this done? Does it hurt? Congratulations I am so excited for you. Please keep us posted on this :)
        Sep 20, 2020
    10. Alana
      Alana
      I have booked a PA piercing, I am both excited and terrified ,,,wish me luck
      Timbek, TomT and MiaLockedup like this.
      1. MiaLockedup
        MiaLockedup
        Good luck sweetie
        Sep 12, 2020
      2. TomT
        TomT
        Good luck, dear. Just breathe calmly :)
        Sep 12, 2020
      3. celia sissy slave
        celia sissy slave
        Don't be terrified. it really was not that painful. and when they were done and i looked down for the first time and saw a small stainless steel padlock locked thru the piercing was the single most erotic moment of my life.
        Sep 19, 2020
    11. Alana
      Alana
      It's been over 120 days since my last O! 1/3 of a year! ...Made possible by encouragement from THIS community. Thank You All
      tegelad, TomT, youngsissy21 and 3 others like this.
      1. tegelad
        tegelad
        Congratulations I just met my record of 15 (sans cage), and yeah I am a mental mess ....
        Aug 27, 2020
    12. Alana
      Alana
      My timesafe unlocked this morning. I added another 10 days without opening it. This makes my next possible unlock date March 2nd.
      TomT, eunuch slave and Guest 8311 like this.
      1. Guest 8311
        Guest 8311
        Keep it going!
        Feb 21, 2020
    13. Alana
      Alana
      I'm now at 90 days without an O. My previous record was 60. I think I will try another 30 for a total of 120 days without an O
      Biffie and Guest 3992 like this.
      1. Guest 3992
        Guest 3992
        Wow...that is an achievement.
        Jan 31, 2020
    14. Alana
      Alana
      Queens keep is back, I put it on and slept like a baby last night. Time will tell, but I may finally have a perfect fit.
      Lloyd and Rectrix like this.
    15. Alana
      Alana
      Queens Keep came back yesterday, I put it on and slept like a baby all night.
    16. Alana
      Alana
      Sent my Queens Keep back for an adjustment, ...I feel naked
    17. Alana
      Alana
      Freshly Waxed, and back in my cage
      Gagglover and Danigirl like this.
    18. Alana
      Alana
      Blissfully Frustrated
    19. Alana
      Alana
      I've been gone a long time, this place looks a little different, and yet still feels like home
      QueenOfSwords likes this.
    20. MissyVivian
      MissyVivian
      U have beautiful eyes
    21. Alana
      Alana
      Queens Keep has arrived. I'm impressed so far, will review after wearing it for a while.
    22. Alana
      Alana
      Queen's Keep is on it's way!
    23. Alana
      Alana
      It has not been a continuous lockup , ...but It has been 1 month since my last O. Longest abstinence since puberty. ...And I'm loving it.
    24. Alana
      Alana
      I Ordered my Queens Keep on Friday the 13th. I can't wait. I'm trying to decide what to do with my cb6ks once my QK arrives.
      1. permanentslave
        permanentslave
        GREAT choice. MM is awesome and as far as the CB6k goes . . . plastic melts in a nice fire.
        Feb 14, 2015
    25. Alana
      Alana
      Ordered sizing rings from Mature Metal. While it was an important first step in exploring chastity, I can't wait to kiss the cb6ks goodbye!
  • About

California
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000s (knockoff)
    CB6000s (Genuine)
    Mature Metal Queens Keep
    Qiui Cellmate
    Anodized Steel Holy Trainer V3 Nano
    Anodized Steel Holy Trainer V3 Nub
    Chastity resume:
    1/15/15
    I love to be locked. I sometimes find cages uncomfortable (some more than others). But being locked up becomes pleasurable for me after a while. ...and yet I know it could be better. Even though I use a timesafe, I know when I can next get out. I'm missing the blissful denial, the cruelly intimate touch, and the creative tease of a Mistress/Key Holder

The problem is, I am a divorced shy submissive, and I'm not very good at approaching people I'm attracted to, If my heart decides I'm attracted to someone, my tongue forgets how to talk. In spite of this, I'm Hoping to find a Dominant Woman who loves to touch and tease who might find me worthy enough to hold my key.

If you are trying to be subtle with me, please don't be surprised or take offense if I don't pick up on it right away. Sometimes I just need a smack upside the head to get my attention. The direct method is usually best with me.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice