Local Time:
6:25 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Mar 30, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess. Didn't tell her that it was cleaning and inspection today .
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Made her cinnamon cranberry pancakes this morning . I swear you would think they were better than sex with the noises I heard.
      Gigaman and GoddessMWilspoon like this.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Nothing exciting happening . Just taking care of my Goddess . She ordered me 4 new pair of sissy pouch panties.
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Guest 3001
        Guest 3001
        Oooh can you show me what they are like and where they are from? My Wife wants to get me some.
        Dec 15, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Pictures in my gallery of my first two pairs . Aliexpress is where she bought them .
        Dec 15, 2019
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I am starting to hate the first couple of days after a orgasm. It takes my head out the game per say .
      Colton27 and Danigirl like this.
      1. Colton27
        Colton27
        Hang in there! You'll feel better in a few days. Just remember the bad well enough to stop the next time you think you want to come. You don't.
        Dec 14, 2019
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Well it is not up to me if I cumm or not. If I am told to cum inside her and clean up. Well I do what I am told
        Dec 14, 2019
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      To my total surprise! Before the cage went back on this AM. She got me hard, then made love to me. First since September . :) :)
      sissybitch and krystalasbaby like this.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Still out of the cage. She hasn't told me to put it back on. Nor did she tell me how long it will be off. I feel naked .
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Out of the cage tonight . Got a majic wand release and was told to leave it off . Feels so strange not to have it on.
      sissy_connie and sissybitch like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Hi Den, I know this well , my wife still goes through phases like this at times, not often now thankfully since HRT, although she is always supportive of my needs things are not quite the same during this, offering love and support is the best thing you can do, I wish you well
        Dec 10, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Call me dumb . But what is HRT?
        Dec 10, 2019
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Never mind . I figured it out . Hormone replacement therapy .
        Dec 10, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Nothing new to report . Not much is happening sex or sub wise.There is no doubt know. She has had her change of life. This kinda sucks
      sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        When you become committed to your spouse. It’s for better or worse. We went months under the same situation. Have Faith
        Dec 9, 2019
        sissybitch and Maid Denise like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I know Brother . I am just glad I was in chastity for awhile now. It seems to make it easier . That and prayers .
        Dec 9, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I posted 2 more pictures of my second pair of sissy pouch panties . She has ordered me 4 more pair like my first pair. 4 colors
      sissybitch likes this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well no plug today. Maybe because I was repairing old plumbing today. It's done but I am wore out. Leftovers for dinner tonight .
      Danigirl likes this.
      1. Danigirl
        Danigirl
        You'll just have to make up for the hours you should've been plugged, tomorrow :P
        Dec 6, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Oh gee thanks a lot Danigirl. Lol . That would mean somewhere around 12 to 13 hours . Now I want more anal play ,but wow! Some day we are going to have to chat . I would like to know more about anal play and how you were trained. All I can say is I am ready for it.
        Dec 6, 2019
        Danigirl likes this.
      3. Danigirl
        Danigirl
        @Den737 trained by lots and lots of dildo rides...

But yeah, hit me up anytime to chat.
        Dec 7, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Longer and longer times for wearing a butt plug . 6 hours today . The first 5 with no real problem . What will tomorrow bring ?
      Danigirl and sissybitch like this.
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Mmmm your wear times are getting longer , me thinks your Goddess may be training you for full day wear , or preparing you to take something else ?,
        Dec 6, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I really have no idea sissybitch . I just doing what I am told. Like the rest of us.
        Dec 6, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I didn't put the plug in yesterday . She didn't tell me to. Mistake . Everyday means everyday. How long today? Time will tell
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well I thought I was locked until Christmas . After cleaning and inspection today I was given a majic wand release . :(
      sissybitch and SubSnuggler like this.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Another day locked up and taking care of my Goddess . No plug yet .Thank Goddess .
      sissybitch likes this.
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        I find it hard to focus on every day tasks when being plugged for extended periods , starts off ok but after a time I just want the thing out,
        Dec 4, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My Goddess wants me to have an O while caged when she is pegging me. I got close when she pegged me for the first time.
      sissybitch, Danigirl and Mash2214 like this.
      2. Danigirl
        Danigirl
        @Den737 go slow, and try not to think about having an anal O, it cannot be forced. Try to gently contract, hold, and push your pelvic floor muscles while she thrusts into you, it'll feel weird at first but once you find the right motion it'll feel good, take deep slow breathes. Don't let her do all the work either, push back onto her, use your thighs.
        Dec 1, 2019
        Mash2214, Maid Denise and sissybitch like this.
      3. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Hi Den sounds great , I have sent you message with some pointers hope it helps ,
        Dec 1, 2019
        Mash2214 and Maid Denise like this.
      4. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Doing what @sissybitch and @Danigirl say will help I’m sure. Every professional athlete knows the benefit of practice.you could be cum a professional. :) Ok I’ll leave now
        Dec 2, 2019
        Maid Denise, sissybitch and Danigirl like this.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy Thanksgiving everyone . Taking a friend to the Airport today. Was told to wear a plug for the trip. Paying for yesterday F U
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family hope you have a great long weekend.
        Nov 28, 2019
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        You to krystalasbaby
        Nov 28, 2019
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Made the mistake of saying something about having regular sex with the wife this morning . Got a lecture of who is in control .
      sissybitch, Sissy_Denise and Mash2214 like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I don't think she forgot . It just means I might be bound to her pleasure table for some hours and at her total mercy . Yesterday was my first pegging and I still can't describe the way it felt .
        Nov 29, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
      3. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Being pegged especially for the first time is a unique feeling, both physically and emotionally ,
        It's great that something you wanted has now become a reality, and it may well now be a regular part of your dynamic
        Nov 29, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I do hope so sissybitch . I liked it very much, but we are both still learning on that score.
        Nov 29, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      It's been 20 months today that I have been 24 / 7 . No big deal to some I know .
      Rectrix, sissybitch and krystalasbaby like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I know I am still new to chastity with only 20 months 24 / 7 . To me though it is another milestone. I am sure I will stop counting in a few months because I will be caged for the rest of my life and probably go to the grave with it on. So no 72 virgins for me. Lol
        Nov 26, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
      3. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Nice , not only a milestone but also an achievement to be proud of ,
        Nov 26, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Congratulations. It's a big deal every day you are chaste for her, every day you don't have an erection, every day you don't masturbate.
        Nov 27, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well I had my ass waxed last night. Oh my was she giggling the whole time . Glad I shave the rest of my body.
      Smokey5518, sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess . The day is young yet. Who knows what might happen . :)
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Well Goddess P wanted her toe nails done today. The whole works. Remove the old polish , cut and file the nails , buff the nails, then 2 coats of polish. Was being bad but didn't get caught . She was bra less and had on a top that left little to the imagination. Was looking at her chest more than her toes.
        Nov 24, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Oh darn she just read this post. I was caught . Said that is why my nails are F.U. oh my oh my.
        Dec 1, 2019
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Long day yesterday . Feel like I was ran over by a truck . No I didn't have one drink . Don't drink anymore . Thank Goddess !
      sissybitch and Danigirl like this.
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She has me baking for Thanksgiving . It is this Friday for us due to Airlines prices. How far will she go in front of the family ?
      sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Then with a smile I was told to go outside . That I had done enough . Hot Damm. I am going to tell everyone now that the smile I got almost made me wet my new sissy pouch panties.
        Nov 23, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        One it her thing. When we got home . I confessed to my wife I never want to go back to a vanilla lifestyle . I got two great smiles in one day .
        Nov 23, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
      4. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Great to hear your day went well , and your Goddess was pleased ,
        It's times like this when we can appreciate our chastity the most , and vanilla life pales into insignificance in comparison, long may you both enjoy,
        Nov 23, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    23. Ashleysissy
      Ashleysissy
      Nice!!!
      Maid Denise likes this.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Goddess over exercised this morning . Gave her a 2 hrs oil rub down/massage. Man did I have the drips bad. She looks better now .
      sissybitch likes this.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up ànd keeping her happy. No chores today. Have more time to keep her happy. I hope more ways than 1.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice