Nov 14, 2017
Local Time:
8:26 AM
Birthday:
Mar 19, 1978 (Age: 46)
St. Louis, Missouri USA

asonx355

Hey there, how are you?, Male, 46, from St. Louis, Missouri USA

You know, having some journalistic experience you would think I'd know how to review my posts. Sheesh... Mar 27, 2017

asonx355 was last seen:
Nov 14, 2017
    1. asonx355
      asonx355
      You know, having some journalistic experience you would think I'd know how to review my posts. Sheesh...
    2. asonx355
      asonx355
      Finally locked back up... getting my body use to this is going to be an interesting ride.
    3. asonx355
      asonx355
      Supergroovsalisticprosifunkstication
    4. asonx355
      asonx355
      I need to update my profile picture, to what though?
    5. asonx355
      asonx355
      Moved to a smaller cage size, now it seems that a smaller ring size was needed. Sheesh, relearning your body is interesting.
    6. asonx355
      asonx355
      The short cage arrived and is now on. Let's see how it works and feels.
    7. asonx355
      asonx355
      Alright, reintroduction done and profile filled a bit more... now what?
    8. asonx355
      asonx355
      Wow, I haven't been here in a while. The site looks great. hopefully now that some chaos has calmed down, things can get back to normal.
    9. asonx355
      asonx355
      It has been a long time since I was on. A lot as happened. I hope that everyone is doing well and still doing good on their journey.
    10. asonx355
      asonx355
      I am having a BAD day!
    11. asonx355
      asonx355
      I am very happy it is friday and I am at home for the weekend with Mistress. Life is good right now.
    12. asonx355
      asonx355
      I am starting to think that shopping for sissy(sorry if this comes of derogatory) clothing is in my near future.
      1. Kali
        Kali
        "Sissy" is a subset of the crossdresser universe. If your mistress wants to see you that way, who are we to complain? Enjoy yourself :)
        Aug 5, 2010
      2. asonx355
        asonx355
        Yes it is Kali. I just didn't want to offend anyone. I would be lying if I said that I did not have an interest in being presented to Mistress in such a way. So, no complaints on my end!
        Aug 5, 2010
    13. asonx355
      asonx355
      For the most part today was good. To bad that I let some emotions get to me over the weekend
    14. asonx355
      asonx355
      Lately I have been in a good place emotionally. I feel secure and loved. Mistress is one of the most amazing people in my life and has completed me!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. manintyres
        manintyres
        i'm so pleased for you both thats exactly how i felt when i met Mistress Becca
        Jul 30, 2010
      3. asonx355
        asonx355
        ashplaything: thank you for your comment. I hope that the feelings you continue for a very long time!
        Jul 31, 2010
      4. manintyres
        manintyres
        and i hope that yours continue for a long time also as i know there is no better feeling than when your life is complete
        Jul 31, 2010
    15. asonx355
      asonx355
      ok, yeah...it seems to be bed time. I will lurk again tomorrow while at work. Good night to the mansion for now.
    16. asonx355
      asonx355
      Why do I bother counting the days?
    17. asonx355
      asonx355
      Ok, back in. Went down a ring size, used a smaller spacer, but still the same sized POI...I feel more secure, just have to see how my body reacts.
    18. asonx355
      asonx355
      Released this evening for weekly cleaning.
    19. asonx355
      asonx355
      TGIF!!!! i just don't know how useful i will be tonight!
    20. asonx355
      asonx355
      Sleeping on the floor is not the ideal place to get a good nights rest. I will try to keep my big mouth shut!
    21. asonx355
      asonx355
      Have you heard of steak and blow job day? Since it doesn't really apply to some of us, how about a chicken and chastity day?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Spike's Bitch
        Spike's Bitch
        I'd settle for paddle and BJ day, but who am I kidding, right?!
        Jul 22, 2010
      3. Mistress Spike
        Mistress Spike
        Now that's what I'm talking about it!
        Jul 22, 2010
      4. asonx355
        asonx355
        How about a paddle and pork 'em day?
        Jul 22, 2010
    22. asonx355
      asonx355
      Ok, I love this journey!
    23. asonx355
      asonx355
      Like every Tuesday I am out of town for work. Unlike last week...no way to secretly pull one off.
    24. asonx355
      asonx355
      A big BDSM event in St. Louis coming up in November. I should have some details by Friday.
    25. asonx355
      asonx355
      So, this is day two back in chastity. There is going to be a time that I will forget how long I have been in. It's better that way, especially since there is no release date.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 19, 1978 (Age: 46)
    St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB-6000
    Thank you for stopping by little corner of the Mansion. It has been quite a while since I was here but what I have learned about myself and what a crazy journey the one of submission can be. I am still married to the same wonderful woman I've talked about in the past but now we have adopted the motto: "Slow and steady wins the race." I might not always be in chastity but that is for her to decide and I like it that way. I do have a lot of opinions and ideas that might be contradictory or on point with others, but never one to for those on others; maybe just another point-of-view.

I will get to the point of adding photos and stories of my (mis)adventures, but we will see how just getting involved goes at first.

On a side note: I am also an avid vinyl collection so if anyone whats to geek out on those great platters of analog sound. Talk to me.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice