Last Activity:
Sep 20, 2011
Local Time:
2:53 AM
Birthday:
March 16

slave_nemo

slave to Mistress Ivey

Just posted a new 10-shot series in Cptioned Photos. I think you'll all like this one. Nov 29, 2010

slave_nemo was last seen:
Sep 20, 2011
    1. slave_nemo
      slave_nemo
      Just posted a new 10-shot series in Cptioned Photos. I think you'll all like this one.
      1. peter7447
        peter7447
        Great series! Everyone please watch it and comment on it!
        Nov 29, 2010
      2. locktite
        locktite
        yeah, i saw it. i liked it a lot.
        Nov 29, 2010
    2. slave_nemo
      slave_nemo
      Started a new fantasy series on my blog... http:nemosfantasies.blogspot.com - Check it out.
      1. slave_nemo
        slave_nemo
        Please, tell me what you think.
        Nov 23, 2010
      2. Jabber43
        Jabber43
        I like. Great story so far. Please post more.
        Nov 23, 2010
    3. slave_nemo
      slave_nemo
      Mistress recently bought a thing called a "Punishment Pad". I am here to tell you that, after just fifteen minutes on that thing, I have developped a love/hate relationship with it!
      1. slave_nemo
        slave_nemo
        Oct 15, 2010
      2. TCFun
        TCFun
        where did you get the punishment pad? It looks like a plastic floor mat with spikes to stop it slipping
        Oct 15, 2010
      3. 2ServeWoman
        2ServeWoman
        My late Mistress used to love cutting up one of those welcome mats that you clean your shoes off on when you enter someones house, she had me cut one up to sit me on after a beating & one part of it fitted over the toilet seat! Pretty much the same concept, huh? :)
        Oct 16, 2010
    4. slave_nemo
      slave_nemo
      1. slave_nemo
        slave_nemo
        These are BDSM related stationery sets.
        Jul 23, 2010
  • About

Birthday:
    March 16
    Chastity devices:
    CB3k (modified) with Points of Intrigue
    Chastity resume:
    11/22/2010
    [size=&quot;3&quot;]I am... shall we say... an &quot;older&quot; gentleman. I spent many years in the lifestyle as a Master. I have had a few slaves of my own and my wife was/is my last. However, my wife has a sadistic side that needed an avenue of release. I have always been fascinated with cock teasing because, since high school, I have seen no benefit (or enjoyment) in masturbation, at least not when I do it myself.<br />
    <br />
    Long story short, it only made since to switch roles. Now she can use me for her need to control and I can get LOTS of cock teasing. I learned a long time ago that after I cum, I am no longer interested in sex. So teasing and denial was an obvious way to prevent the 'let down' after sex. Now that things have settled down and we have a workable contract, I am looking forward to spending most of my free time serving Mistress.<br />
    [/size]

Signature

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice