Miss Bella
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
5:04 PM
Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420

Miss Bella

The Head Balls Coach

To my UK subby & sissy boys: I’m getting ready to cross the pond for a few weeks & you never know where I might turn up, so be good, yeah? May 24, 2023

1. Newbie61
      Newbie61
      Hi, how are you miss(tress)
    2. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      To my UK subby & sissy boys: I’m getting ready to cross the pond for a few weeks & you never know where I might turn up, so be good, yeah?
      Khelan, Toni 1983, bknd90 and 2 others like this.
      1. Lazlo Toth
        Lazlo Toth
        Enjoy Coach!!!
        May 24, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      2. jshackleton2016
        jshackleton2016
        Yes Mistress Bella. I hope you enjoy your time there.
        May 25, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
    3. Sakurah87
      Sakurah87
      May I follow you miss bella
      Miss Bella likes this.
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        You may , and thank you for the courtesy!
        May 24, 2023
    4. Stefswallow
      Stefswallow
      Miss Bella
      You are Gorgeous
      I would love to be your servant
      I would love you to turn me into the perfect sissy
      Miss Bella likes this.
    5. Ak Geena
      Ak Geena
      Thanks for all the likes, humbled. Have a great day!
      Miss Bella likes this.
    6. littleguy3
      littleguy3
      Are you able to pull out of your HTV5 Nub?
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        I'm sure if I tried I could-- and if I did-- it would noticeably a bit more difficult than the v4 (for me)! Hope that helps somehow-- I'll answer any other questions that I can!
        Apr 24, 2023
    7. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Remember boys: She before me, except after...nothing … there is no exception. What are you still doing here? Go do something for Her instead
      1. locked&lucky
        locked&lucky
        If everyone did this In relationships the world would be a happier place
        Apr 14, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
    8. Lazlo Toth
      Lazlo Toth
      Oh my! A WEB of cum. How could I escape that???
      Miss Bella and WWSUB like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        The REAL question is : Do I use my newly found ‘super power’ for good or evil? Clearly a matter of perspective or TASTE, I suppose— and poor Alfred….he hasn’t even finished scrubbing down the walls of the play dungeon, let’s not clue him in as to the uhm…uhh …’artistic’ license I’ve taken in the bat cave…..
        Apr 4, 2023
      3. Ms. Joanne
        Ms. Joanne
        @Miss Bella Is it possible to learn this 'power'? Asking for a friend. :)
        Apr 4, 2023
        WWSUB, Miss Bella and Lazlo Toth like this.
      4. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        @Ms. Joanne ::summons my sincerest Ian Mcdiarmid impression, eyebrows raised:: NOT from a Spider Bella.....and hmm, rather dug myself into a hole over here. Alfred, come quickly! Or don't, I don't think we need ANY more come around this place today!
        Apr 4, 2023
        WWSUB, Lazlo Toth and Ms. Joanne like this.
    9. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Never knew how completely awesome of a Spider Girl I made until I happened to feed an AI some selfies and now I'm somehow a chaste Avenger.
      2. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Apr 4, 2023
        WWSUB likes this.
      3. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Thats a website for my gaming project, and it's completely safe. There's lots of variations of Pop Art, Illustrations, Watercolors, Comics (like Spider Bella), Sci-Fi, etc. Was a whole lot of fun and some of them I'm kinda blown away by....happens a lot with our AI overlords these days for me.
        Apr 4, 2023
        WWSUB likes this.
      4. ozzy-one
        ozzy-one
        The pictures generated found your natural beauty and are so much fun. Thank you for sharing
        Apr 8, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
    10. Newbie61
      Miss Bella likes this.
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Hi Newb
        Apr 1, 2023
      2. Newbie61
        Newbie61
        How are you?
        Apr 3, 2023
    11. Ms. Joanne
      Ms. Joanne
      @Miss Bella Thank you for your kindness, support and deeply fulfilling conversation. x
      Miss Bella likes this.
      2. Ms. Joanne
        Ms. Joanne
        @Miss Bella How sweet! Actually I don't think Candor is bad at all, certainly one the more interesting and recent Star Wars shows I've seen. ;)
        Mar 30, 2023
        WWSUB and Miss Bella like this.
      3. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        @Ms. Joanne I have no Binksian pseudo-British dialect butchery to respond properly to this, but I certainly C what you did there. Well done-- just like the show in question.
        Mar 30, 2023
        WWSUB and Ms. Joanne like this.
      4. Ms. Joanne
        Ms. Joanne
        Eh up lass meesa wood av bin moi moi impressed if ye had. :)
        Mar 30, 2023
        WWSUB and Miss Bella like this.
    12. sissyjoanne
      sissyjoanne
      Thank you for all the likes to my pics. x
      Miss Bella likes this.
    13. sissyjoanne
      sissyjoanne
      Gorgeous Miss Bella.
      Miss Bella likes this.
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Thank you dear. I appreciate you!
        Mar 28, 2023
    14. Deleted member 106431
      Deleted member 106431
      Hello Mistress, please may I follow you.
      Miss Bella likes this.
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Hi Alicia, you may, and thank you for the courtesy dear! ;)
        Mar 27, 2023
        Deleted member 106431 likes this.
      2. Deleted member 106431
        Deleted member 106431
        Thank you Mistress. As a sub I am trained to respect all Mistress's
        Mar 27, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
    15. Wmoyer30
      Wmoyer30
      I read your post and was curious what did you have in mind?
    16. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Stay curious , not judgmental.
      1. 2bkeptforher
        2bkeptforher
        Great advice Miss Bella. Now if we could get our political leaders to adopt this we would be much happier.
        Mar 25, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      2. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        @2bkeptforher Absolutely agree with you too. I personally believe that when the curiosity and sense of exploration stops, the natural inclination for passing judgment leads to a lot of hateful, divisive nonsense. My only point is that we live in a world where sanity is in short-supply.
        Mar 26, 2023
        2bkeptforher likes this.
      3. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        and if we ever hope to make a better world for ourselves -- as fellow humans sharing the gift of consciousness-- we'd all be better served to have some empathy and compassion for those that don't align with our own life experience.
        Mar 26, 2023
        2bkeptforher likes this.
    17. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Anyone ever wonder how many grippies occur in secret around the mansion ? I know I do. Oh , Just me? I bet you it could be >50% of visitors
      2. bknd90
        bknd90
        What continues to be one of the challenging aspects of chastity is redirecting my arousal/horniness from penile stimulation to other areas. It's muscle memory still but I'm def trying to redirect this energy by doing more anal but I just don't have the logistics to be able to do this on a constant basis but nipple stimulation is something much more accessible, ill def need to try doing more nipple play
        Mar 24, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      3. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        @bknd90 it is for this exact reason that i started playing with my nips after reading several how-tos on nipple orgasms (which i thought were bullshit) it took 11 days of build-up and retraining my brain before the first breakthrough and it was....mindshattering. can't recommend it enough. when i get horny now, i think my tits tingle more than my balls...hmm? tmi? naw ;)
        Mar 24, 2023
        Newbie61 and bknd90 like this.
      4. Ms. Joanne
        Ms. Joanne
        Being the absolute cynic I am I used to think the actual number was more like 80% if you factor in the part-timers, weekend wearers and horny fantasists. Regarding the other subject I've had very sensitive nipples ever since I was 12, I added it to the list of "things that make me feel female" back in the days of self-acceptance/evaluating if I make sense to myself drama.
        Mar 25, 2023
        bknd90 and Miss Bella like this.
    18. jshackleton2016
      jshackleton2016
      Out of the cage for a weekend outing. Missing it already.
      Miss Bella likes this.
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        This is peak knowing who their cockboss is— straining in a mental air cage while longing to be rightfully restricted by me until receiving further instructions. This is the hallmark of any truly good man.
        Mar 18, 2023
        jshackleton2016 likes this.
    19. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Trying something new : give me a 100+ word writing prompt of a chaste fantasy. I’ll pick a winner and I’ll write you a custom scene- DM me!
    20. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      For now, I've decided to hang up my Mistress'ing catsuit. I will, however, proudly remain the 'Head Balls Coach'. Still lurking, as always.
      2. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Thanks for both of your sweet messages. I suppose you could say I’m just ‘not taking on anyone new’— I’m still crazy ol’ me last time I checked :: checks self:: yep.., I think? I’m still always willing to chat if you’d like.
        Mar 17, 2023
        bknd90 likes this.
      3. Junebug15
        Junebug15
        No say it isn't so!
        Mar 17, 2023
      4. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        @Junebug15 Hey, it isn't so...I did happen to say 'hang up' not burn in a trash heap ;) And I'm not essentially going anywhere, not yet anyway. I'm still around, being ever mischievous
        Mar 17, 2023
        2bkeptforher and Junebug15 like this.
    21. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Put your moneyshot where your mouth is....oh what's that? Oh right, You're not allowed to cum. Sounds accurate, but such a pity.
      1. Junebug15
        Junebug15
        Lol not nice
        Mar 16, 2023
    22. Lisa4343
      Lisa4343
      You are lovely. may I follow you?
      Miss Bella likes this.
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        You certainly may, Lisa! Thank you for your kindness and courtesy!
        Mar 12, 2023
    23. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Be a slut for your dreams and duties in life . Suck your dreams off to completion. Take life goals and let them cum wherever they need to!
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Embrace your inner slutitude and selflessly give yourself to those who need— be a dirty whore for washing and waxing your KHs car, or doing those chores around the house that you never usually do for her . The possibilities are endless. I’m sure you get the point!
        Mar 10, 2023
      2. Junebug15
        Junebug15
        Or maybe get the point?
        Mar 10, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
    24. Miss Bella
      Miss Bella
      Bella's new writing side-project: The Diary of Little Richard : A narcissist in true denial recounts his intervention and incarceration
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        And yes, that means I'm writing more of a humor-focused 'journal/blog' from the perspective of a caged dick. and well, in the case of Little Richard, quite literally a caged Little Dick. :P
        Mar 7, 2023
      2. Junebug15
        Junebug15
        Waiting
        Mar 7, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      3. Miss Bella
    25. Lazlo Toth
      Lazlo Toth
      Perhaps one of THE most insightful comments ever made about male chastity. And therefore one of the most useful.
      Nicole Smith and Miss Bella like this.
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Well...what a massive, amazing compliment you've given me! ...so all I can possibly do is to tip my Balls Coach visor towards you and say...thank you kindly, cap'n!
        Mar 2, 2023
  • About

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    My key is held by:
    myself
    Keyholder of:
    A few
    Locked since:
    10/21/22
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Domme
    • Dominant
    Chastity devices:
    FuFu training clip, HT-V4 Nano & nub, ht-v5 nub, 3.5" Birdcage knockoff, pink Cobra2, alien eye metal flat, pink plastic pussy
    Chastity resume:
    10/21/22 - self caged
    You can call me Bella, or Coach Bella if you feel yourself capable of being coached to find self-improvement— making discoveries about yourself along the way.

I often feel like a unicorn — a domme that has a real cock, likes to self-cage for my own betterment and enjoyment — while having an approach to caging and training that is uniquely my own.

Zeal is both my biggest turn on and my biggest weakness.

I really enjoy writing erotica. Since the biggest erogenous zone is your brain, I will make you fear how much you enjoy me living in yours …. Or so I’ve heard? I don’t know — you be the judge. As far as I’m concerned , I’m open to interpretation .

My DMs are open — but please be respectful of my time — and I promise I will respect yours.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice