Comments on Profile Post by Kylara

1. Kylara
    Kylara
    She was not turned on by me feminized but now she says she don't bother and like it and like my breast. But sex without penis is better for her.
    She evolved a lot into my feminization.
    Feb 17, 2023
    Miss Bella, sis_nikki and AllySiss like this.
  2. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    A natural and exciting evolution! Congratulations sis! ❤️
    Has she expressed a desire to go further (bigger breasts, going out in dress, etc?)
    Perhaps a desire to also get a girlfriend?
    Feb 17, 2023
    Kylara likes this.
  3. Kylara
    Kylara
    not for now but it is in progress anyway. She also regret that I have no my bood to sleep, she loves to touch them now. She finds it suits me well and funny to pet.
    Feb 17, 2023
    sis_nikki and AllySiss like this.
  4. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    I understand, having just slept the night in a rocking chair next to my feverish child (had my boobs on when he came to get me in the night.)
    I woke up yesterday believing that I actually had boobs and was confused where they had gone (as cannot wear fake to sleep in bed.)
    Sad when I woke up more to understand I was still male presenting.
    Feb 17, 2023
  5. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    Sleep safe boobs do exist though!
    The Breastform Store, and Glamour Boutique offer them for sale.
    Feb 17, 2023
  6. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    Perhaps you should suggest your wife should "treat a gurl right" and buy you a pair of sleep safe boobs? Also an option to ask if She is happy with your boobs size or wants bigger. Suggest She think of it like "pillow shopping" for Her comfort and enjoyment.
    Feb 17, 2023
  7. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    As of course She could enjoy playing with them and then nuzzle in and fall asleep laying Her head on the boobs.
    You get the pleasure of seeing how content She looks in Her sleep that way.
    The Breastform Store also sells "v-panties" (built in tube for your clitty for bathroom), maybe part of your next steps?
    Feb 17, 2023
    Kylara likes this.
  8. Kylara
    Kylara
    yes I have DD boobs for now, I will go for night one soon and the size should be EE or F, I have 1.2kg and I may go to 1.8kg, sure it weight more but I want to explore a bit more than I have.
    Feb 17, 2023
    sis_nikki likes this.
  9. Kylara
    Kylara
    I have a silicon panty with a pussy and a tube, it is still complicated to wear but it is the next step, I need to get used to wear it. Too soon for my wife also.
    Feb 17, 2023
    sis_nikki likes this.
  10. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    I have DD also, and feel like they are smaller than I want.
    Remember posture becomes increasingly important the bigger you go.
    Wear and display your feminine attributes proudly!
    Feb 17, 2023
    Kylara likes this.
  11. Kylara
    Kylara
    Yes I agree, will takes a lot of care of it and check what is best for my shape.
    Feb 17, 2023
    sis_nikki likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice