stallionBoi
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
4:52 AM
Explorer

stallionBoi

Teased Member, Male

“…I’m screamin’ for more. Down the basement, lock the cellar door and baby - Talk Dirty to Me!” Song lyrics by Poison (1986) Nov 21, 2023

1. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      “…I’m screamin’ for more. Down the basement, lock the cellar door and baby - Talk Dirty to Me!” Song lyrics by Poison (1986)
      Aleks_ak likes this.
    2. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      "I know what guys want... Fun to frustrate them... Deny their candy..." Song lyrics from "I Know What Boys Like" by The Waitresses (1982)
      1. stallionBoi
        stallionBoi
        Had never actually paid attention to the lyrics of this song, but when it came on the radio my cage got tighter...
        Nov 13, 2023
    3. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      Forty Days (and forty nights) without an orgasm of any kind... The showerhead tickles my body and teases my mind.
    4. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      "Some balls are held for charity and some for fancy dress - But when they're held for pleasure they're the balls that I like best." -AC/DC
      Dianna1395 and sissy_kendle like this.
    5. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      In the Kinky Zodiac, 2023 is the "Year of the Rope Bunny". As someone who mostly identifies as a BDSM "Switch", I'm fit to be tied...
      sissy_kendle and Miss Bella like this.
    6. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      30 days, no cummies... Have I reached a state of Nirvana? Tomorrow I could be full of Teen Spirit...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Oh, just realized you said you were single (i just did what i hate when other people do it, forgive me!) ....so maybe the KH i speak of is your sissy side? Yes, gonna go with that in my newly minted headcanon.
        Jan 20, 2023
      3. stallionBoi
        stallionBoi
        'Nevermind'...'You Know You're Right'. It's always 'About a Girl' feeling hotter than a 'Lake of Fire' when she's 'In Bloom'.

Pretty sure the figurative KH is not my sissy side (a side that's aware of how creative juices flow better when fluids are retained)
        Jan 20, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
      4. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        haha love it, thanks for playing along.....also, ' a side that's aware of how creative juices flow better when fluids are retained' is a beautiful thought, gonna totally steal that one because for me , personally, its absolutely without a doubt 100% accurate.
        Jan 20, 2023
        stallionBoi likes this.
    7. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      "Just turn him on, drive him wild, make him sweat and then say NO." -Peggy Bundy, Married With Children (Season 5, Episode 5)
      Miss Bella likes this.
    8. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      “A girl makes a guy cum, it's standard. Now making a woman cum - Therein lies a challenge.” Movie quote from Kevin Smith’s CLERKS (1994)
    9. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      Tease & Denial is like playing with the electric water kettle... Keeping the water HOT all day, but never letting it boil over...
      TangoSub likes this.
    10. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      “We met some girls, some dancers who gave a good time... Was shakin at the knees - Could I come again, please?” Thunderstruck by ACDC (1990)
    11. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      "Can't explain all the things that you're making me feel... My heart's in overdrive and you're behind the steerin wheel" The Darkness (2003)
    12. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      "Cold hard bitch, She was shakin' her hips, and that was all I needed - I was waiting give" Song lyrics from "Cold Hard Bitch" by Jet (2003)
    13. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      "It's always tease, tease, tease. You're happy when I'm on my knees." Song lyrics from "Should I Stay or Should I Go?” by The Clash (1982)
      Miss Bella and Rectrix like this.
    14. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      "We'll make some honey as we cruise real slow. Lets make it, don't waste it, come on and taste it" Lyric from "Let's Make It" - AC/DC (1990)
    15. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      "Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage" (song lyric from "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" by The Smashing Pumpkins, 1995)
      Miss Bella likes this.
    16. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      Currently enduring (and enjoying) my longest lockup session to date... Feels like I've been locked all year!
    17. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      "Take it easy baby... Make it last all night!" -Tom Petty (American Girl, 1976)
      Miss Bella likes this.
    18. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      "Come on baby, make it hurt so good!" -John Mellencamp (1982) Really enjoy the lyrics to that song...
      Deleted member 37616 likes this.
    19. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      Two weeks, zero orgasms... Spent the day caged in lacy nylon panties.
      Deleted member 37616 likes this.
    20. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      Spent another night in the cage... Unlocked this morning, shaved, re-locked with girly panties.
    21. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      Ten days, zero orgasms... Chastity Training: Often forget I'm even wearing the device... Feels strange to take it off!
    22. Autofillchast
      Autofillchast
      Thank you so much for the like!
    23. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      Six months into Chastity Training: 53% fewer Orgasms! A small feat, but one step at a time...
    24. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      One week without any "accidents". Chastity Training: 12 hours at a time.
      MacKenzie1518 likes this.
    25. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      Had a Ruined Orgasm on December 1, 2022. Hoping it will be the last ejaculation of the year... Keeping it caged as much as possible!
      MacKenzie1518 and Nebiyam like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. stallionBoi
        stallionBoi
        Will try to last as long as I can...
        Every week it gets harder.
        Dec 8, 2022
      3. MacKenzie1518
        MacKenzie1518
        Excellent. My KH and I were trying to remember the last time I was allowed to ejaculate. We could not recall the date, had to be September of 2022. Because she caged me for Locktober and she has not allowed any release sense.
        Every day is a new day of training.
        Dec 10, 2022
      4. stallionBoi
        stallionBoi
        If you can't remember... It's been a LONG time!
        Dec 10, 2022
  • About

Explorer
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Rapture Stainless Steel Bird Cage
    Chastity resume:
    Been playing around with cheap novelty toys and homemade devices since 2011.

Started wearing pretty panties (on and off) since 2016.

Finally got a metal cage on July 25, 2022.
    My Journal & Blog

Always enjoyed the feeling of a sports cup suppressing my erections, especially while being teased - So I absolutely knew that I'd enjoy chastity play.

A dominant male athlete on the field, in the bedroom I enjoy surrendering to the whims of a girl on top...

Haven't had a "real orgasm" in years. Even trying to restrict my "ruined orgasms" to once or twice per month. After too many "accidents" in 2022, it was time to lock it up.

As with many people here, I love the "high" of a constant sex buzz - But it also translates into having more energy, creativity and focus for other parts of life.

Longest stretch without ejaculating is 62 days.

Attempting to refrain from stroking, opting to use a vibrator or showerhead for all tease sessions.

Completely embracing the single life, self-locking to increase the frustration and extend the pleasure.

Locked in lacy lingerie, life got so much simpler when I became my own girlfriend!

My Journal & Blog
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice