Birthday:
May 23, 1980 (Age: 43)

saruman

Active member, 43

saruman was last seen:
Mar 9, 2024
    1. RW101289
      RW101289
      Have you tried a smaller ring? I also use oil and lotion to help from pinching
    2. RW101289
      RW101289
      Hi, how long has your wife had a lover? Also what specific issues are you having sleeping with the device on I’m in a similar one and doesn’t give me too much trouble
      1. saruman
        saruman
        Hi. She has a lover for over three years now. The first three months she had sex with me as well, but found that confusing.
        Dec 20, 2022
      2. saruman
        saruman
        Also, he has a larger penis and lasts longer, so having sex with me was always a bit of a disappointment after being with her lover.

So, she informed me we wouldn't be having sex anymore and she would be monogamous with lover.

We had sex only one time after that, when she was on a bit of a break with her lover.
        Dec 20, 2022
      3. saruman
        saruman
        The issue I have with sleeping is that it starts to pinch after about half an hour.

I sleep on my side, so the ring slides down a bit and the skin at the bottom of my scrotum starts bunching up.

Nothing serious, and I can ignore that kind of pain during the day time, but it is enough to keep me from falling asleep. Any help is appreciated :D
        Dec 20, 2022
  • About

Birthday:
    May 23, 1980 (Age: 43)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice