stallionBoi
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
2:42 AM
Explorer

stallionBoi

Teased Member, Male

"Slow ride! Take it easy... I'm in the mood - The rhythm is right. Move to the music. We can roll all night..." Song Lyrics by Foghat (1975) Apr 14, 2024

1. stallionBoi
      stallionBoi
      Had a Ruined Orgasm on December 1, 2022. Hoping it will be the last ejaculation of the year... Keeping it caged as much as possible!
      MacKenzie1518 and Nebiyam like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. stallionBoi
        stallionBoi
        Will try to last as long as I can...
        Every week it gets harder.
        Dec 8, 2022
      3. MacKenzie1518
        MacKenzie1518
        Excellent. My KH and I were trying to remember the last time I was allowed to ejaculate. We could not recall the date, had to be September of 2022. Because she caged me for Locktober and she has not allowed any release sense.
        Every day is a new day of training.
        Dec 10, 2022
      4. stallionBoi
        stallionBoi
        If you can't remember... It's been a LONG time!
        Dec 10, 2022
  • About

Explorer
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Rapture Stainless Steel Bird Cage
    Chastity resume:
    Practicing Tease & Denial for decades... Been playing around with cheap novelty toys and homemade chastity devices since 2011.

Started wearing pretty panties (on and off) since 2016.

Finally got a metal cage on July 25, 2022.
    My Journal & Blog

Always enjoyed the feeling of a sports cup suppressing my erections, especially while being teased - So I absolutely knew that I'd enjoy chastity play.

A dominant male athlete on the field, in the bedroom I enjoy surrendering to the whims of a girl on top...

Haven't had a "real orgasm" in years. Even trying to restrict my "ruined orgasms" to once or twice per month. After too many "accidents" in 2022, it was time to lock it up.

As with many people here, I love the "high" of a constant sex buzz - But it also translates into having more energy, creativity and focus for other parts of life.

Longest stretch without ejaculating is 62 days.

Attempting to refrain from stroking, opting to use a vibrator or showerhead for all tease sessions.

Completely embracing the single life, self-locking to increase the frustration and extend the pleasure.

Locked in lacy lingerie, life got so much simpler when I became my own girlfriend!

My Journal & Blog
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice