Local Time:
2:46 PM
Birthday:
Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 53)
Belgium, Brussels
Office work

Kylara

Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA, Male, 53, from Belgium, Brussels

Finally I meet a man, a crossdresser but a top one anyway. I spend a very good time serving him and he left me 3 hours after very pleased. Mar 14, 2024

Kylara was last seen:
Mar 27, 2024 at 10:12 PM
    1. Kylara
      Kylara
      Mistress feminize me and asks for sex, lesbian one and only focus on her.
      sis_nikki and AllySiss like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        I have a silicon panty with a pussy and a tube, it is still complicated to wear but it is the next step, I need to get used to wear it. Too soon for my wife also.
        Feb 17, 2023
        sis_nikki likes this.
      3. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        I have DD also, and feel like they are smaller than I want.
        Remember posture becomes increasingly important the bigger you go.
        Wear and display your feminine attributes proudly!
        Feb 17, 2023
        Kylara likes this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        Yes I agree, will takes a lot of care of it and check what is best for my shape.
        Feb 17, 2023
        sis_nikki likes this.
    2. Kylara
      Kylara
      I am not very active actually but still read post and do my FLR life every day.
      Maid Denise, Celine and sis_nikki like this.
    3. Kylara
      Kylara
      I have wear boobs day and night for 2 weeks now, I am very used to them. wife still help my feminisation every day.
      1. Junebug15
        Junebug15
        Boobs are good
        Dec 18, 2022
        sis_nikki, sarah_tv and Kylara like this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        I don't post too much but orders are no sex, no cum, and she encourage me to wear female cloths a lot now.
        Dec 19, 2022
    4. Kylara
      Kylara
      Wife has stopped hormones and has not yet had her periods, is menoposis here already? But she has not found any desire for sex yet.
    5. Kylara
      Kylara
      First time out with breast and skirt yesxterday with my wife. she agree for a walk. First time ever.
      sis_nikki, sarah_tv, AllySiss and 4 others like this.
    6. Kylara
      Kylara
      2 week lince last ruined orgasm, feel gentle and leaking all days. Wife is OK to keep me unsatified for more time. She tries at least
    7. Kylara
      Kylara
      Wife say she is not aroused when I am feminised, so the lack of desire of PIV is in an infinite loop then.
    8. Kylara
      Kylara
      hard discution with wife yesterday, she say no to PIV or any, she don't see the need anymore. It was more rare and it goes to be even rarest
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        it is still hard to accept, I loose it week after week and I guess it would happen but she is stricter since yesterday and very upset on this. so No penetration for a long period at least. it still scare me.
        Oct 10, 2022
        sis_nikki, sextudent and Miss Kay like this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        As it is a lot fewer now it scare me that it stop, she is still vanilla but not on this point and loosing it forver still scare me even if I know it will be my faith as I see a lot of similar stories here.
        Oct 10, 2022
        sis_nikki, Rectrix and sextudent like this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        It look like after 3 year it is very reduces, after 5 years (5.5 for me) it is a lot less and with menoposis it is the end of PIV.
        Oct 10, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
    9. Kylara
      Kylara
      lucky today, get pegged and with vibrator but I don't succeed to cum even if I feel full.
    10. Kylara
      Kylara
      second full night with DD breast, and now it is 48H since I wore them full time. With aproval of my wife. I learn to be a full time female.
      sis_nikki, sextudent and Aspire02 like this.
      1. Aspire02
        Aspire02
        i have tubule sleeping in my breast forms/ breastplate
        Oct 8, 2022
    11. Kylara
      Kylara
      My wife wish to move to a more lesbian relation, we will try it soon.
      sis_nikki, tegelad, corsac and 5 others like this.
      2. sextudent
        sextudent
        I am interested to know about the details
        Oct 8, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        she is against cage but like me to stay chast, what I do. she want no more penetration but a lot more soft touch and caress like lesbian do.
        She baught me books one is called "beyond penetration" very feminist edition.
        Oct 8, 2022
        sis_nikki and sextudent like this.
      4. sextudent
        sextudent
        what is the content of the book?
        Oct 8, 2022
    12. Kylara
      Kylara
      Good news, for first time my wife choose the underwear she like me to wear. And pass the evening to put her hands on my boobs. she loved it.
      1. sextudent
        sextudent
        That is a great leap forward. I hope you enjoy it
        Oct 8, 2022
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        a step more into her control, small but one anyway
        Oct 8, 2022
        sextudent likes this.
    13. Kylara
      Kylara
      Wife now back from holiday, life as a maid is back to normal.
    14. Kylara
      Kylara
      2 ful ldays of work and mistress happy, I was allowed to do a ruined orgasm with a vibrator, this was quite good. Still a lot of work to do.
    15. Kylara
      Kylara
      Today is a house work day, I have 2 days to put the home as perfect, it is 9H40 am and already all the cloths are washed, most of stored.
      1. Deleted member 37616
        Deleted member 37616
        Please describe what you are wearing!
        Aug 20, 2022
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Sister do a good job . Don't get in any more trouble than you are already in for the pink bed clothes.
        Aug 20, 2022
    16. Kylara
      Kylara
      My first video chat today, I was shy and scare before doing it but it was nice. One more step
      sextudent, sis_nikki, jemima and 4 others like this.
    17. Kylara
      Kylara
      Accident of washing, I forget a red cloth in my white washing. Most my white lingerie is now pink, a sign of fate?
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        Well it is also the case for bed clothing, I know she wil lprotest when she knows it, I will also inform her today of it and it will ease it for when she get back.
        Aug 18, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. jemima
        jemima
        ooer, that happen to me once and i hid the whites that had gone pinky but when Mistress find them i got paddle.
        Aug 18, 2022
        Maid Denise and AllySiss like this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Believe me you are not the only one that has turn whites red. I turned one of her expensive tops in to a type of tie die color . My ass was tie died for the next couple of days . Lol
        Aug 20, 2022
        sextudent likes this.
    18. Kylara
      Kylara
      I am back full time caged since a week, my mind is aroused by being use by men and my little don't stop to try to get hard. Need to tame it.
    19. Kylara
      Kylara
      Working on my education, I succeed with the 5.5cm dildo (2.16 inch) but still need some training to fully accept it, also wear a collar.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        As the day goes on I still feel it, I feel the pain of the enlarged hole but I'm happy to have succeed.
        Aug 17, 2022
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Very nice sister . I know what it feels like to have a large dildo inside . Feels good and score at the same time. Keep practicing girl .
        Aug 17, 2022
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        I can put it deeper and more easily, I need to keep the training. My hole hurt less but I feel it a full day.
        Aug 20, 2022
    20. Kylara
      Kylara
      Wife in holiday, I keep the home clean and work for her. She is back in a month.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Be a good girl while she is gone .
        Aug 5, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Or be "bad" and enjoy the punishments for your transgressions! ;-)
        Aug 22, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        Sadly she won't punish me and will be just in a bad mood that will roten the athmosphere. A wipping is a reward she can give me.
        Aug 22, 2022
        Maid Denise and sis_nikki like this.
    21. Kylara
      Kylara
      Big shopping with wife and daughter, she baught me 6 nice pantys and a dress, it is strange to choose panty and lingerie as a "man"in shop
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yes it is strange , but nothing like going into the dressing room with a arm full of womans cloths . It is a good time and exciting . Hope your new clothes look good on you .
        Jun 17, 2022
        sis_nikki and AllySiss like this.
    22. Kylara
      Kylara
      I may have found a bull, will met him feminized in one week, hope he won't goes away before that time. A big step for me.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Bull got covid, It was so close I guess he will just ran away.....It is so hard to find a good Bull
        Jun 17, 2022
      2. AllySiss
        AllySiss
        So sorry but I am confident you 'll get to find what you are looking for.
        Jun 17, 2022
        Kylara likes this.
    23. Kylara
      Kylara
      I was granted an pegging and some edging today, I am so happy and she choose to denie me the orgasm. So good and so frustrated too.
    24. Kylara
      Kylara
      talk with wife, she found me feminized perfect and wish help me in that way more and more.
      2. AllySiss
        AllySiss
        That is great news. Hope everything goes well for you.
        Jun 13, 2022
      3. MadMax2075
        MadMax2075
        your wife want u as a girl too and u both decide to make it happen that u get transformed into a sissy ?
        Jun 17, 2022
        Kylara likes this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        It is more complicated, I a mfeeling girly a lot now and my wife found me a better persone when i am feminized ranther than staying a man. She told me that the perfect mate is an emasculated cat.
        Jun 17, 2022
    25. Kylara
      Kylara
      Watching TV with wife, she spend 2 hours petting my DD silicon breast finding it nice and loving to do it.
      AllySiss and sis_nikki like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 53)
    Belgium, Brussels
    Office work
    My key is held by:
    Phebusa
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, Holy trainer, and a small metalic one.
    Chastity resume:
    From vanilla kink about a cage to a strict control where I loose all my freedom to please her.
    I am very shy on forum but feel free to write or chat to me.
    I'll be happy to talk/listen to you (note that I am in +1 GMT). I am totally DM open.

I am 51 actually, sissified and feminised since the age of 20 by my vanilla wife and now we are in FLR I am totally her maid sub girl.

Cuckhold at 25 by my Mistress Phebusa. And no she does not look for a Bull but will be happy to have female friends.

In a serious FLR since last 4 years and happily learning my new place and role helped with the chastity cage and nice counseils found on this forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice