Photos:
Local Time:
8:46 AM
Home Page:
Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
IT

sis_nikki

sissy gurl, from Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3

This gurl will try to "keep it up" (pun intended) as best able, thought looking forward to self-locking to bring it all together. Feb 7, 2023

sis_nikki was last seen:
Feb 12, 2024
    1. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      You're not wearing any underwear beneath your revealing dress, and it's making you feel a little excited!
      Miss Bella likes this.
    2. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      You're wearing a revealing dress and a pair of high heels. Your dressed very provocatively, making you feel sexy and a little slutty.
      Miss Bella likes this.
    3. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      The hottie @Miss Bella put me onto this game, part way in here is my current stats.
      Miss Bella likes this.
    4. jemima
      jemima
      sis_nikki likes this.
      1. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        @jemima Thanks so much gurl as this one has really been struggling to find basics that fit. Would love to get some cute tops, skirts, and dresses, but seems many things end at 38" waist or hips, or size 11 shoes.
        Jan 30, 2023
        jemima likes this.
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        @jemima Gurl, thanks SO MUCH for this link. I clicked order before seeing this, and am now happily wearing my new flats to break them in. Never did such "square" shoes make me feel so slutty! Now its night, think its time to switch to the sex heels though...
        https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07FQPT3DB/
        Feb 2, 2023
      3. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        @jemima Totally going to use this and Shein for future orders though, because a gurl needs more key pieces / cute outfits!
        Feb 2, 2023
        jemima likes this.
    5. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Or the perfect sundresses and cork wedge heeled sandals for weekend brunch dates, or lazy days arriving at the nude beach.
      sissy_kendle likes this.
    6. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      This gurl is having a hard time finding ballet flats and capris in preparation for sundress & sandals season... Amazon perhaps?
      sissy_kendle likes this.
    7. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Nothing like a fresh nightie to wake up feeling like a woman. The only thing to improve would be to have a short cage & a big object in!
      AllySiss and sissy_kendle like this.
    8. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Not to be disheartened, some excellent new photos & data collected. Also the solution in concept did work, failure condition was elsewhere.
      Miss Bella likes this.
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Insert obligatory ‘WELLLL?..gif’
        Jan 28, 2023
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Little Master is not one to suffer delay lightly with regards to his meals...
        Jan 28, 2023
    9. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Sad to report I had to implement BLACKOUT plan after 45 mins. Full report (with photos) to follow. Back to holding pattern with base ring.
    10. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Now pending bio-functions to validate the solution as a success or not!
      Miss Bella likes this.
    11. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Also unexpected knock at the door (ill-timed delivery.)
      Miss Bella likes this.
    12. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Got the upgraded device installed after a VERY SLOW progression (owing to the sensitive nature of the region.)
      Miss Bella likes this.
    13. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Conducting "science" to adapt a ureteral catheter to my new CherryKeeper StubWide cage, as its delightfully short, but need bio function.
      Miss Bella and AllySiss like this.
      1. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        The "light-bulb" moment came but ~45 mins ago, and already the operation is completed (all while processing Little Master's weekly laundry in parallel, and dispensing with snacks.)
        Talk about being both a creative && productive gurl!
        Photo log and notes of operation to follow (after a test fit.)
        Jan 28, 2023
        Miss Bella likes this.
    14. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Soon will be time to "blow the harp" once more.
      Miss Bella likes this.
    15. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Blessing in disguise after the legalities, to parent Little Master unburdened. Think a period of self-locking & public debut is coming.
      Miss Bella likes this.
    16. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Goddess is not well mentally, in H to recover. She is talking separation / divorce, so she can go be Her (come what may.)
      Miss Bella likes this.
    17. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Sometimes a gurl just wants to lock the shortest cage possible, slip in the fattest plug possible, and have a good jam session on the bass.
      AllySiss and Miss Bella like this.
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Hilariously hot, nikki!
        Jan 21, 2023
        sis_nikki likes this.
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Thanks @Miss Bella ! <3
        I think there is something so incredibly hot about a woman playing a bass guitar (genetic or otherwise).
        Not sure if its the juxtaposition of handling a "big instrument", or the special "wiggle" they can impart with their body movements, or some other (as yet undiscovered) magic.
        Pure enchantment & captivation either way!
        Jan 21, 2023
    18. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Upon first waking in the morning "feel" like I really am a WOMAN, & it feels GREAT! Always sad when the feeling passes & am still "male".
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        'parts are parts', dear, but as someone who has wrestled with those very demons, tell that voice in your head dragging you down to fuck off-- cause in your heart that doesn't change the feeling you feel when you first wake up. Gotta enjoy the good to properly weather the bad!
        Jan 20, 2023
        AllySiss, stallionBoi and sis_nikki like this.
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Thank you @Miss Bella , for your wisdom and your support (truly and deeply.) You are of course correct, and I have been coming to know this truth in growing fullness for only about a year now (shortly after I first started to self-lock.)
        Jan 20, 2023
      3. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Were I on my own, I would very easily have gotten a breastplate, & lot more of a wardrobe change, along with being "out there" publicly (not that its all about "stuff".) I do enjoy some expression of my more femme nurturing side at least that as my wife (and Goddess) is unfortunately unwell these recent years, I have opportunity to not only be father, but also "mother" to my little fellow "Little Master".
        Jan 20, 2023
    19. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Feels amazing when I wear my satin nightie from XDress, with my double base-ring, and my freshly epilated legs, ass, clitty, and balls.
    20. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Read an excellent suggestion, and have been wearing my CK double-base-ring (w/ handles) to re-train my body. Almost 23 hours in!
      Deleted member 37616 likes this.
    21. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Feeling naughty that I "skipped" a cage size on my Cherry Keeper sizing down journey. Stub-Wide is on order, and crossing the border!
    22. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      First anal play in 58 days felt the "got to go" twinge but hard angle prevented anything more. Hoping to make a daily practice to loosen up.
    23. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Borrowed magic wand yesterday & used my p-spot attachment + clove oil water based lube. Tight resistance gave way surprisingly quickly!
    24. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      I only have about a week left of "wandering hands hell", before my clitty is locked & my hole is plugged indefinitely! <3
    25. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      New cherry keeper chastity cage (CKC-SmallWide) & also my new Icicles no 46 (glass butt-plug) shipped today!
  • About

Home Page:
    https://teamlocked.men/@nikki.pink/blog
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    IT
    My key is held by:
    my Goddess
    Locked since:
    2021/08/01
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Holy Trainer v2, small/standard/maxi tube
    Steel worxx Looker 01, catheter (7mm)
    Cherry Keeper CKC-FMAA1S-19 & CKC-CKMXCD-20, Ring G2 - 45mm Double Handles
    Chastity resume:
    2021/06: HT v2 - small, & standard
    2021/08: HT v4 - maxi
    2021/12: SW Looker 01 - steel micro-cage w/ catheter
    2022/03: CK CKC-CKMXCD-20, w/ Ring G2 - 42mm Ball Hook Handles
    2022/05: CK CKC-FMAA1S-19, w/ Ring G2 - 45mm Double Handles
    CURRENT: CK CKC-CKMXCD-20, w/ Ring G2 - 45mm Double Handles
    I am INSATIABLE.

Signature

My adventure journal.

My cage progression / photos.

Currently & favorite equipment:
    sissy clitty: Cherry Keeper (CKC-SmallWide) w/ double base ring (45 mm) w/ cage strap handles
    sissy hole: Icicles no 46 (25 mm)
    enema: Clean Stream "Pump Action" bottle
    LOCKtober 2022: YES
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice