Comments on Profile Post by Maid Denise

1. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    So I can work around her house. Maid and handyman work. There's no way she can lock her mom's bathroom . Bet I am not allowed to use it except to change a wet dipper . This is new to me and a little worried that I might have to poo in a dipper.
    Aug 20, 2022
  2. krystalasbaby
    krystalasbaby
    I would ask her if it is ok just pee. Having to clean up a poopy diaper when out visiting is totally embarassing. She does not plan on changing you in front of her mother does she?
    Aug 20, 2022
    Maid Denise likes this.
  3. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    She will not change me gf. Have to do it myself . I have of yet had to go poo in my diaper, hope to never have to . I was sent to Wendy's for dinner tonight and was told to wear one. When I got home she actually felt to make sure I had 1 on .
    Aug 21, 2022
    krystalasbaby likes this.
  4. krystalasbaby
    krystalasbaby
    Well she has at least 1 step down how much does she control you? Does she hold the key to your chastity as well?
    Aug 21, 2022
    Maid Denise likes this.
  5. krystalasbaby
    krystalasbaby
    As far as the bathroom not being able to lock that is your gf inviting the possibility of you getting caught by her mom
    Aug 21, 2022
    Maid Denise likes this.
  6. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    Yes she is in control and holds the keys.no her mom will never know about our lifestyle . Her mother would flip out if she knew.
    Have you had to wear a dipper ?
    Aug 21, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice