Local Time:
1:32 PM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Darn. As of today her mom knows I was wearing a dipper. My wife got 120 pair for me from her mother . I kid you not .
      1. View previous comments...
      2. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        To be honest Denise i think it was what she wanted. To have someone else know that your now wearing diapers. I think you will be wearing them alot more. The diapers and your chastity your wife has you right were she wants you. Be prepared for it to go further.
        Aug 22, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Sister if she want to take it further , I am all for it except doing #2 in the dipper . That might become a hard limit for me. I hope her mom keeps this to herself , and the whole family doesn't find out .
        Aug 22, 2022
      4. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        Well it is going to come out sooner or later i guess, maybe your wife doesn't think her mom
        could handle that honesty just yet
        Aug 22, 2022
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was informed that I have to wear a dipper tomorrow when we go to her mom's. Also bring a few extra pairs. Yes we are going there
      krystalasbaby likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        Well she has at least 1 step down how much does she control you? Does she hold the key to your chastity as well?
        Aug 21, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        As far as the bathroom not being able to lock that is your gf inviting the possibility of you getting caught by her mom
        Aug 21, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yes she is in control and holds the keys.no her mom will never know about our lifestyle . Her mother would flip out if she knew.
        Have you had to wear a dipper ?
        Aug 21, 2022
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      No dipper today so far. Just panties. The day is still young . In a way I am hoping she makes me wear a pair. I liked it.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Goddess PJ received a full body oil massage today. I had some major drips. Well I least I know 1 reason why I am wearing a dipper now
      krystalasbaby and Kylara like this.
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        yes they sort of catch that mess as well lol
        Aug 21, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      No idea what the dippers are for. How could she use them on me? ANY IDEAS ANY ONE ?
      1. Deleted member 37616
        Deleted member 37616
        Dippers are what men would do to your ass pussy! Diapers are what she will make you wear so you soil yourself and sit in your mess…
        Aug 18, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I don't know what is going on , but a 20 ct package of aldut dippers was delivered yesterday . She just smiled. Ohhh shitttt. No pun
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        So you're lucky, you know what will follow now.
        Aug 16, 2022
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        To be honest honey I have no idea what she has in mine. I don't think I want to be a aldut baby, but I know it is not good to ask, and I have no choice. Whatever she wants.
        Aug 17, 2022
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 5 with the new cage. Think I have got a keeper. Body as adjusted , fits nice now. Love it.
      Kylara likes this.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      3rd day with the new cage. So far so good. Hope it becomes my 24/ 7 cage. Time will tell .
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wasn't thinking. Went outside without shoes . My friend walked over and I looked down and said OH shit to myself then said be back.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Went in and put some house shoes on. My friend either did not see my pink toes or he just didn't say anything for the next two hours . That could have been a little embarrassing . He does know we meet on-line sex site for kink.
        Aug 13, 2022
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 2 in the new small cage . Was a tight fit yesterday. Not as tight today. Guess my body is adjusting to it. Love the lightness.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I was told to do my toes this morning . The color is BTW red and pink. What ever makes goddess happy . Makes me very happy though.
      AllySiss likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        There is something about having your toes polished . Wish she would let me keep them polished . I wish that at least once , she would totally fem me out for a few days .
        Aug 11, 2022
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        What a day! In the mail today was a new cage . It's a small cage! Only 1 1/4 inches long. They keep getting smaller and smaller. I do love it. I now have 6 cages. Everyone is a little smaller than the one before. I am for sure a lucky girl .
        Aug 11, 2022
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Goddess PJ bought me some new body spray. Darn I smell so good . Yes I go out smelling like a woman. Don't care anymore.
      Cageddriver likes this.
      1. Cageddriver
        Cageddriver
        I agree with your feelings. I am starting to reach that point of life. You go girl!
        Aug 11, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        You go yourself girl ! Believe me it took time to not care anymore . Baby steps . She had me start with just a woman's antiperspirant . It was no problem going out with that on only. Then I wanted more. Now body spray and sometimes perfume .
        Aug 11, 2022
        Cageddriver likes this.
      3. Cageddriver
        Cageddriver
        Baby steps and time will always makes a difference. That is how I started on my journey and continue with it. Personally I can not stand the smell of mens colognes as for womens perfume a lightly scented ones work for me.
        Aug 12, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      2 days in the small cage and my body has got used to it. Fits just fine now. Think I want a nano, or inverted cage.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Surprise release yesterday after 34 days. Today, the smallest cage I have is on. It's a tight fit. I am sure I will get used to it.
      Deleted member 37616 likes this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Horny as heck . Yesterday she was dancing around the house in only panties and a hater top to the music.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Another day in paradise. Going to be 104 degrees today . Think I will stay inside today and stay busy cleaning .
      Kylara likes this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Yes my chores are finished for the week . 3 day weekend for me now. Just have to cook and clean up after. At least I think so .
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Since I am to be home all day. She has me wearing the hot pink nighties without any panties . Guess she wants to see everything .
      MissyB and Deleted member 37616 like this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      This maid is tired. Had to work at her mothers yesterday. All kinds of running around and shopping today plus cooking and cleaning .
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      The 27th will be one year since I was allowed PIV sex. No complaints at all.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Anyway I was told that since I became her maid a year ago that I no longer have the P for PIV sex. Oh sisters , that comment made me realize that she has me where she wants me and where I want to be.
        It has taken 5 years to get here.
        Jul 24, 2022
        danijean001 and Rectrix like this.
      2. danijean001
        danijean001
        Congratulations Denise!!!
        Jul 25, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Another week of laundry is finished. Yeah I can get dressed again. Just being her maid. She mentioned my smallest cage.
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She has me wearing the see through pink and black nighties with no panties this morning . This makes me feel so sexy and horny .
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She wants to see me in a vintage victorian night gown. She is buying me one. Wow! Can't wait to wear it . I am a lucky sub maid.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was told that Iam getting a short hair cut today. She doesn’t like me with longer hair. Back to a number 2 cut.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Was informed that I am cutest with short hair . Especially when I am dressed in my new clothes . Mine is not to question why, but to just do it. Isn't life as a submissive wonderful ?
        Jul 12, 2022
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was told to put the plug back in this morning .
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice