Last Activity:
May 22, 2011
Local Time:
12:44 PM
Birthday:
Nov 8, 1976 (Age: 47)

ChasteBr

Chaste Married Male, 47

turned on.. feeling good, but not necessarily submissive.. some times it feels like 2 steps forward, 1 step back. Feb 1, 2011

ChasteBr was last seen:
May 22, 2011
    1. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      turned on.. feeling good, but not necessarily submissive.. some times it feels like 2 steps forward, 1 step back.
    2. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      some days are better than others
    3. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      locked back up.. happy new year everybody.
    4. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      patience is a virtue, and I am seriously lacking in virture lately.
    5. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      Its been a long time since I have been on.. A long move, new house, and change of jobs inside of a month will do that to you. Its good to be back in the USA.. it would be better to be back in chastity. Maybe one day.
    6. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      Still alive and hopeful.. I hate moving, but even from a long way away she is showing some renewed interest.. Wow.. that made me smile just thinking about what if.
    7. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      Is losing his mind.. slowly but surely.
      1. Wench
        Wench
        In a good or bad way?
        Aug 14, 2010
      2. ChasteBr
        ChasteBr
        In a confused / miserable / not terrible but not good way.
        Aug 14, 2010
      3. Wench
        Wench
        :(
        Aug 15, 2010
    8. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      We are finished with chastity and femdom for a while. Not the board, but our current version of this relationship. FUCK. Oh well, maybe we will come back to it, and it will get better. maybe not.
      1. OKListenUp
        OKListenUp
        Good luck dude.
        Aug 5, 2010
      2. BeDazzled
        BeDazzled
        Perhaps a bit late, then again maybe not - just replied to your previous status. I too am in a trial situation, and it is looking like my hopes are not unfounded!
        Aug 6, 2010
    9. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      You know somedays I feel good about trying this whole thing out, and somedays I feel bad about it. Today it just feels like all the force in the world wont allow us, and this to gain any momentum. And its just frustrating.
      1. BeDazzled
        BeDazzled
        Only started in May this year, and my wife is warming up to the idea. I recently sent her an email to malechastityblog.com for her to read, with links to the entries in chronological order (better read). It's taking her some time, but she has begun to read, and is showing signs of understanding what I want out of this lifestyle change. Takes time though... Can't rush her. In the meantime, I do all I can to please, and lighten her load (I'm taking over some of the laundry duties -...
        Aug 6, 2010
      2. BeDazzled
        BeDazzled
        just as an example)
        Aug 6, 2010
    10. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      Well, last nights blog post maybe should have waited until after I got over the 2 bottle of brunello (and the bottle of burgundy)... Thank goodness, I could edit it a bit to make it a little less crude.
    11. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      Ughh.. today and yesteday have just sucked. I need a break from just about every aspect of my life.
    12. forever_quixotic
      forever_quixotic
      Please let us know about your wife's reaction to your letter, I am considering doing the same thing. Thanks.
    13. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      Physically testing weekend.. lots of exercise.. really feeling great.. but I do wish I could have been in Birmingham.
    14. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      You know how sometimes you just want to yell "arghhh" as loud as you can... I could use some arghhh therapy right now, or a good workout.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Spike's Bitch
        Spike's Bitch
        Argghhh!

:)
        Jul 15, 2010
      3. Mistress Watchful
        Mistress Watchful
        Karaoke... that's what works for me!
        Jul 15, 2010
      4. ChasteBr
        ChasteBr
        I elected for a work-out. At first I started working out, because I thought a better body would increase my chances of being let out.. now I just work out because the tension and stress have to go somewhere.....
        Jul 15, 2010
    15. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      Sometimes I get frustrated with trying to be communicative, about my feelings, and what is going on, and trying so hard never to top from the bottom. It seems these things conflict..A LOT...
      1. Spike's Bitch
        Spike's Bitch
        I dont think communicating your feelings and wants/needs is topping from the bottom. As long as your dominant doesn't feel pressured to do all the things you crave. My mistress seems to prefer suggestions from time to time as long as i dont get too greedy (which i still tend to get at times)
        Jul 13, 2010
      2. ChasteBr
        ChasteBr
        Of course communicating is always a good thing, the trick is finding a balance. Today, I feel a bit out of balance is all ;)
        Jul 13, 2010
      3. Spike's Bitch
        Spike's Bitch
        Oh i have those days too! :)
        Jul 13, 2010
    16. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      Is exceedingly happy to be submissive today
      1. richard
        richard
        Hang on in there. There are a lot of people on CM routing for you.
        Jun 24, 2010
      2. Goddess Jen
        Goddess Jen
        What did I miss?!?!
        Jun 25, 2010
      3. ChasteBr
        ChasteBr
        You didnt miss anything.. I was just laying in bed, pondering my current predicament last night, and I realized that just the fact that I was in the predicament was a truely wonderful gift from my wife, and I was happy to have talked to my wife about being submissive, and I was even happier that my wife was willing to at least begin treating me like a submissive.

and its one thing to be submissive, and a whole different matter to be treated like a submissive.
        Jun 25, 2010
    17. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      She got it. She read it. She is thinking about it. I need this to be more than it is.
    18. ChasteBr
      ChasteBr
      I wrote her a letter all but begging her to control me, to actively control me.. I cant believe I sent it to her. I wonder what she will think.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 8, 1976 (Age: 47)
    Chastity devices:
    Birdlocked
    CB6000S
    CB2000 with points of intrigue
    Chastity resume:
    08-2-10
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice