Local Time:
5:08 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She has me wearing a babydoll and the smaller plug that she has me wear for no less than 4 hrs for years . I am betting 6
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        She had me wear the plug for 5 hours
        Jul 10, 2022
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess . Being all the woman I can be.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      This girl is worn-out . Waited on her brother and family and her for 4 days straight. Then 4 loads of laundry.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Being a full time maid can be tiring , but worth it .
        Jul 6, 2022
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Oh let's not forget the cooking and cleaning up for all.
        Jul 6, 2022
    4. sissy molly
      sissy molly
      Welcome home
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Yes!! Home again . Back to being her maid. Feeling great . Missed being a woman. Right into my baby doll this morning. Loving this life
      sissy molly likes this.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Here I lay in the hospital bed . No cage . Just panties and a smooth body.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        The funny thing is they thought I did it for the nurses so that would not have to shave where all the EKG and heart monitor leads go. Lmfao.
        Jun 28, 2022
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wife notice that I am getting chillies in the evening . She is going to make me a woman's shawl .
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        This is making me very happy that she is supporting my desire to wear, but making me things is going to take our lifestyle to a whole new level . I am praying for that . Talk latter Sisters .
        Jun 23, 2022
        krystalasbaby likes this.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess . Still learning my place . Just wish I could have became a woman much earlier in life.
      Kylara likes this.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She ordered me a new satin nightgown to wear in the evening's . No dresses now . Just nighties and gowns .
      krystalasbaby and Rectrix like this.
      1. sissy molly
        sissy molly
        Pics would be lovely
        Jun 19, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Pics coming soon to my gallery . Need to make space for them . How you doing sister ?
        Jun 19, 2022
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Today she has me wearing my see through pink and black trim nighties with white panties .
      krystalasbaby and Kylara like this.
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        Sounds lovely, i like to know if she has you in uniform for cleaning and entertaining her friends
        Jun 23, 2022
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I have one dress that she has me wear for cleaning and cooking. The blue shirt dress in my album is what she has me wear. The only dress I have left.
        Jun 24, 2022
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She had me wear my baby doll while making breakfast. Thank God I didn't have to cook bacon .
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Goddess PJ has me wearing a baby doll nighties today with white panties. Lucky girl . You know I'm smiling .
      MissyB likes this.
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was told that I don't need dresses. I don't wear out of the house and don't need them. She is going to keep me dressed in nighties .
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        And nightgowns through the day , except when I am cleaning or cooking . Then I will have my maids outfit on . After clean up I am to change again back into the nighties or nightgown of her choosing . The journey continues .
        Jun 14, 2022
        sissy molly likes this.
      2. sissy molly
        sissy molly
        Sounds lovely to be you
        Jun 15, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Looks like I am going to be in a nighties all day again . She keeps changing what one I am wearing through the day . Own 5.
      sissy molly likes this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Been kept at home dressed only in different nighties . She got me a new one that is see through . Pink and black trim. Love it .
      Rectrix and Raychel Dresher like this.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Thinking about stopping for a while . Not quite sure yet .
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        i get those moments of doubt too. Sometimes it seems pointless, but do what makes it feel right to you.
        Jun 2, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 35. Still not her record for keeping me locked. I hope she not going for no more orgasms ever again. Don't think I can.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy June everyone .
    19. sissy molly
      sissy molly
      Yes, so many things
      1. View previous comments...
      2. sissy molly
        sissy molly
        Longest I have been caged was 32 days, while caged I performed many sissy tasks to prove my ability to appreciate other forms of gratification.
        May 30, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. sissy molly
        sissy molly
        Naughty thoughts is sll I have darling, but I m caged so touching myself is out of question. I try to maintain my devotion to myself, sometimes wife needs some tlc, so I have to be prepared to remove so she is not offended
        May 30, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Thank you for all the information Molly Honey . Today I am on day 33 today. Not a record . Although I think she is going to smash my old record this time.
        Goddess PJ does not want to interface on the profile posts . Everyone can read these. They can not read personal conversation .
        May 30, 2022
    20. sissy molly
      sissy molly
      I wish I could show my appreciation.
      1. sissy molly
        sissy molly
        Or my excitement, the thoughts that are racing in my mind are so naughty
        May 30, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Oh Dear . Thinking naughty thoughts is a no-no honey. Though they are fun.
        May 30, 2022
    21. sissy molly
      sissy molly
      I really enjoyed yesterday, tell goddess ty, looking forward to more,
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Goddess PJ was ñot sure if you wanted to play or not she is glad that you want to play. Just like me Molly Dear you are going to have to remember that you asked for this.
        May 30, 2022
        sissy molly likes this.
      2. sissy molly
        sissy molly
        Ofc, I want to play,
        May 30, 2022
    22. sissy molly
      sissy molly
      Too bad we can't share pics, I f our punishment tgthr
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I will have to ask permission for that. Will let you know .
        May 29, 2022
    23. sissy molly
      sissy molly
      Darling, I went shopping yesterday, at a cd boutique. I got a wig and corset. I was asking if you wore a bra with silicone falsies or other false top. Obviously I was not real clear.
      I need to be punished.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Hey Dear, sorry I didn't fully understand you. Although I had a good idea of what you were asking of me. To answer your question . No I don't own anything false . I wear a bra every day now, but I think my breast are getting bigger and taking shape. Wish I could use some false or even take hormones to remove my body hair and grow my breast.
        May 29, 2022
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 31. Just another day dressed and servicing my Goddess as her maid. Don't like not wearing a bra anymore . Just feels right.
      sissy molly likes this.
      1. sissy molly
        sissy molly
        What kinda false do you use
        May 27, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Sorry dear . I don't understand what you are asking of me?
        May 27, 2022
    25. sissy molly
      sissy molly
      So, I chaste solo, with a virtual mistress, don't ask how it works, nit sure it is. Anyways, first stint, with new cage was 25 days,. Kept changing parts for sizing and kept running my chaste. Cage came off and all of a sudden, the wind blows and I loose all control. I'm on day 3, with a holy trainer v3, although it's not best fit, I enjoy torturing myself.
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        It's a shame you don't have a KH. Finding the right fitting cage can be a real challenge . Took me 5 cages and I had to take the parts from two different cages to make the one I wear 24 / 7. I can not tell you when the last time I was allowed to touch myself .
        Years ago.
        May 25, 2022
        sissy molly likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice