Photos:
Local Time:
6:28 AM
Home Page:
Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
IT

sis_nikki

sissy gurl, from Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3

This gurl will try to "keep it up" (pun intended) as best able, thought looking forward to self-locking to bring it all together. Feb 7, 2023

sis_nikki was last seen:
Feb 12, 2024
    1. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Ordered a new cherrykeeper, going from 85mm to 60mm in my first properly fitted micro-cage (CKC-SmallWide). Hoping to wear for LOCKtober! <3
      Deleted member 37616 likes this.
    2. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Ultimate goal is ~25mm (or less), but with no sign of diameter shrinkage, I remain on the Cherry Keeper train (as the only thing that fits.)
      Deleted member 37616 and Kylara like this.
      1. Deleted member 37616
        Deleted member 37616
        Keep at it! Hopefully your clitty will get limp and smaller!
        Aug 22, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        @HamsterDick : Thanks & will do! Imperative to bring this unrulily (former) big thick Alpha Cock (101/203mm x 43mm) into proper order. Both for the service of Goddess, and for my own ultimate good.
        Aug 22, 2022
        Deleted member 37616 likes this.
    3. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      The 75mm CK I tried to move down to was not quite right (also had edema of shaft skin.) Thinking of going down to 60mm "head-only" cage...
    4. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Back in lock (85mm CherryKeeper I wore ~1 month+), since last Friday, and feeling much better, felt like I was cheating on Goddess somehow.
    5. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Tried the "Long-Wide" from CherryKeeper (with "headlock"). Discovered HL is not for BIG THICK clitties (my mistake.)
    6. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      So many updates to make, and apologies for being totally lax, only so much time in a day sadly.
    7. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      By 3rd night of locked (in my smaller day tube no less), the overnight lock is getting bearable (less wake-ups.) Hope its not too easy...
    8. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      This evening I admitted I preferred the lock, and that if She unlocks me for use, I hoped she would quickly lock me once more. :-D
    9. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      What started as a weekend lock effort is now going into day 4 (including overnight locks)! Goddess has yet to give the word. <3
    10. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Milestone: first 24 hours COMPLETED (+6 hours as of this writing), including one full overnight (and part into another)! :-D <3
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Great work, go on.
        Jun 2, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Jun 2, 2022
      3. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Jun 2, 2022
    11. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Proud to report surviving my first overnight lock (in a CK long tube!) Early morning was (ahem) hard, woke every hour and had to calm down.
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        With time you will get used to, and in a few years your night erection will stop or go for short time.
        It is a good milestone.
        Jun 2, 2022
    12. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Need to sort out my CM photos / albums also, unable to upload more just now. :-(
      Kylara likes this.
    13. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      New cage parts from Cherry Keeper landed 4 days early! Sanded yesterday, on tonight & will see if last sleeping! <3
    14. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Got a new toy (Progasm Jr) and my first panties today ("male thong"). Twelve hours in on wear, and feeling sexy!
      Queens kept and AllySiss like this.
      1. Queens kept
        Queens kept
        Pics?
        May 4, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        May 4, 2022
    15. Guest 3291
      Guest 3291
      Looks like it’s hurting you, but I suppose that you are used to it?
      sis_nikki likes this.
      1. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Pain and pleasure can make strange bedfellows. That said, I endured 5 cages before finding a custom Cherry Keeper (thanks for the help of JosieLynn) that FINALLY fit my girth. Still need to get a better base-ring (changed size apparently), but so much closer than ever before to 24/7 locked state! <3
        Apr 1, 2022
    16. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      That way she can unlock (if) / when she wants PIV, otherwise no guilt since I asked for it. Meanwhile I service her needs as usual.
    17. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      She has issues with anxiety (over PIV among other things). Suggested she become my KH and lock me, and replace PIV with relentless teasing!
    18. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Goddess wife unexpectedly agreed to be my KH! Her idea to make it a date night, visit to the jeweler for a key chain necklace, than locked!
    19. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Looking forward to caging & plugging days ahead!
    20. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Feels very out of place meanwhile, grew to not only prefer, but to even love being caged, & ass is empty to compound the problem.
    21. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      2nd day off to heal, have decided to sand the ring with 400 / 600 / etc. grit tape sandpaper and then re-attempt.
    22. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      The texture (black pa12) on my CK ring lead to some rather unfortunate "ring rash". Also had some wicked edema after strong morning wood.
    23. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Wonder if I can call in sick from WFH, on account to having an asshole cock that was mean to a sissy gurl? :-P
    24. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Clitty then taunted me (throbbing and pulsing) for rest of night while I tried to sleep with ring only. Very tired, but locked again.
    25. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Into the 2nd day now, had to unlock overnight as was not getting any sleep / straining hard (clitty would not let up).
  • About

Home Page:
    https://teamlocked.men/@nikki.pink/blog
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    IT
    My key is held by:
    my Goddess
    Locked since:
    2021/08/01
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Holy Trainer v2, small/standard/maxi tube
    Steel worxx Looker 01, catheter (7mm)
    Cherry Keeper CKC-FMAA1S-19 & CKC-CKMXCD-20, Ring G2 - 45mm Double Handles
    Chastity resume:
    2021/06: HT v2 - small, & standard
    2021/08: HT v4 - maxi
    2021/12: SW Looker 01 - steel micro-cage w/ catheter
    2022/03: CK CKC-CKMXCD-20, w/ Ring G2 - 42mm Ball Hook Handles
    2022/05: CK CKC-FMAA1S-19, w/ Ring G2 - 45mm Double Handles
    CURRENT: CK CKC-CKMXCD-20, w/ Ring G2 - 45mm Double Handles
    I am INSATIABLE.

Signature

My adventure journal.

My cage progression / photos.

Currently & favorite equipment:
    sissy clitty: Cherry Keeper (CKC-SmallWide) w/ double base ring (45 mm) w/ cage strap handles
    sissy hole: Icicles no 46 (25 mm)
    enema: Clean Stream "Pump Action" bottle
    LOCKtober 2022: YES
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice