Dec 9, 2023
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
11:56 AM
The Carolinas

ncsub5150

Member, Male, from The Carolinas

I have 2 new cages ordered from eBay. One of them is the next size down from what I wear now, and the other is a Cobra Mamba in white. Mar 5, 2023

ncsub5150 was last seen:
Dec 9, 2023
    1. ncsub5150
      ncsub5150
      I have 2 new cages ordered from eBay. One of them is the next size down from what I wear now, and the other is a Cobra Mamba in white.
      Andrea Silk likes this.
    2. ncsub5150
      ncsub5150
      One more day for a successful #Locktober! My wife/KH has not made it easy. Wonderful torture.
      asastype likes this.
    3. ncsub5150
      ncsub5150
      New metal cage in use this week. She has me in full service mode as she always does the week leading up to party/date plans for her.
    4. ncsub5150
      ncsub5150
      2 sessions from her using her new flogger on me, and a pegging inbetween, has me useless today and straining endlessly in the cage.
    5. ncsub5150
      ncsub5150
      I struggle with sites like Fetlife and here...where it seems some folks want to chat for the sake of wank material. I'm just living the life
      Breathe likes this.
    6. ncsub5150
      ncsub5150
      Went to a "Dungeon" for the first time last week. It was "Newbie Night". Can't wait to go back and maybe be part of a scene or watch a demo.
    7. ncsub5150
      ncsub5150
      I have a thing for steampunk. Been trying to figure out a tattoo that would involve that + chastity in some way beyond the usual lock/key.
      1. Hig4s
        Hig4s
        How about the front of an old steam engine, with a keyhole in the center, with the padlock bar up and over the smokestack, stopping the smoke, (the emissions) from going up, making it drip down the sides instead.
        Apr 10, 2022
        ncsub5150 likes this.
  • About

The Carolinas
    My key is held by:
    WhiskeyEyes68
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Current: Resin "Turtle", eBay rose-pink color, small.
    Chastity resume:
    September, 2021
    Married since 1999. Much of that time as her cuckold, and over time now more also a D/s FLR and now moving into chastity play along with other new kinks for us.

Officially collared on June 17th, 2023

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    ncsub5150
    Instagram:
    ncsub5150
    Discord:
    ncsub5150
    Twitter:
    ncsub5150
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice