MtnViper

Long term member, Male, from Arizona

Been locked 24/7 for almost a week now. Jun 28, 2023

1. MtnViper
      MtnViper
      Been locked 24/7 for almost a week now.
      1. lockedNate
        lockedNate
        We are trying next week. Any issues so far?
        Jun 28, 2023
    2. MtnViper
      MtnViper
      Taking a break from wearing a chastity cage, trying to get a good sleep cycle going.
    3. MtnViper
      MtnViper
      Have started wearing cage continuously from Friday morning until Sunday night (2 days/nights in a row) , and during the day throughout week.
    4. MtnViper
      MtnViper
      Wore cage continuously for almost eight weeks, but was becoming sleep deprived, so now only wearing it during the day, most days.
    5. MtnViper
      MtnViper
      Have been wearing Jail Bird 24/7 for six weeks, and counting.
      harddenial and Tarknassus like this.
    6. MtnViper
      MtnViper
      Well, I have been wearing my Jail Bird 24/7 for over three weeks, and don't intend to stop anytime soon.
      Tarknassus likes this.
    7. MtnViper
      MtnViper
      A week ago I ordered a MM Jail Bird and eagerly await its arrival.
    8. MtnViper
      MtnViper
      I'm an author who has been bitten by the chastity bug, in part as a result of some of my writings. Currently sizing for a chastity cage.
      Giles_English likes this.
  • About

Arizona
    Currently resting mind and body
    My key is held by:
    Myself
    Locked since:
    3/10/22
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Vanilla
    Chastity devices:
    MM Jail Bird received 3/7/22. Applied full time beginning 3/10/22, for about 7 weeks.
    Chastity resume:
    First put on Mature Metal Jail Bird 3/7/22, wearing 24/7 since 3/10/22. Wore for about 7 weeks 24/7, but was becoming sleep deprived so mostly just wear during the day now
    First explored male and female chastity for my erotic fiction, but caught the chastity bug. Was first exposed to male chastity as a result of an interest in body piercing beginning more than 30 years ago. The piercings publications available at the time featured chastity piercings and feminization, the later more fantasy than reality.

Was locked 24/7 for about seven weeks, but became sleep deprived. Recently learned I have sleep apnea, so have trouble staying asleep. When caged I was waking 3-4 times a night. Beginning in July 2022, wearing cage continuously for three days and two nights.

Haven't masturbated or experienced an orgasm since January 2022. This is still true as of July 2022. Occasionally feel desire to masturbate, but have resisted urge.

Not submissive.

Attracted to women, zero interest in men.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice