Dec 29, 2023
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
7:28 PM

Madam Darling

Long term member, Female

Verified Female

Happy New Year! Now accepting applications for chastity slaves looking for additional motivation to live up to your resolutions! Message me! Jan 3, 2023

Madam Darling was last seen:
Dec 29, 2023
    1. Madam Darling
      Madam Darling
      Hello. I am here because I have a growing interest in chastity since becoming a keyholder.
      petevans, Cyantrix, Servus and 6 others like this.
      1. Servus
        Servus
        Becoming a keyholdress should be the fate of every woman. The possibility to web the life as she wants it to be to be should be lay down in the cradle of every woman. And every male should experience to be locked and led by a goddess on earth.
        Sep 3, 2022
  • About

Keyholder of:
    Ruining
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Mistress
    • Dominant
    Chastity devices:
    He's finally pierced and we're looking for a PA device while he heals. Lori's 2a with retainer ring, the Nub, Cherry Keeper with headlock ring, and his MySteel belt are among our faves.
    Chastity resume:
    We began chastity seriously in February of 2021.
    I've been keyholder to my subby @Ruining since about Feruary of 2021. We had tried several times before that, but I hadn't really taken over until I had read some more information about the lifestyle.

We met in junior college, but the last few years of medical school have been very taxing on me. As a result, my sex drive is suffering a little with all the stress. I know the distance between us was breaking his heart, but since we started using chastity play, we can use our distance as more of a game we play together.

Subby isn't pierced yet, but that may be something we look into for our birthdays this year. It would be such a great gift to me if he were finally able to be held in an inescapable device.

For now, we are keeping him somewhat numb with the use of banding. I lock a very tight clamp on him once per week for about 45 minutes. If I feel like he is getting too much feeling back, I will lock it on for 45 minutes, remove for 10 minutes, then on again for 45, (this is a method he learned here, I believe). If I do this 2 to 3 days in a row, it will get him numb enough that we can just keep it maintained for a month or two at a time. We've had a couple of scares where he was numb longer than we anticipated, so we made a locking clamp that always has the same level of restriction. We've been doing this for about a year, and I think we have it down to a science. I do occasionally let him get all his sensation back by taking a break for a few weeks.

The reason for the numbing is because Subby has a very high sex drive, and he can pull out of his Lori Tube, even with the ring holding him in place. I do trust him to be honest with me, but when he's mostly numb like this, it becomes very difficult for him to achieve an orgasm with pulling out, no matter how much time he's allowed.

We do play it as safe as our kink will allow, but he wouldn't mind if I ruined him completely and permanently. I do like that he can have some sensation, as that makes teasing much more fun for me, but once we get him pierced, all teasing will be done through the holes in his cage.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice