subrick
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
6:18 AM
USA, Western Massachusetts.
Engineering/Technical Education.

subrick

Junior Member, Male, from USA, Western Massachusetts.

Just to update, I'm still in my NC03 24/7, since 8/15/20. Sometimes She has me wear spikes, sometimes not. It all depends upon Her mood. Jan 17, 2022

1. starflyer
      starflyer
      love the Blackboots and blonde pic
      1. subrick
        subrick
        Thanks. Unfortunately, that was quite awhile ago...probably 25 years plus. "The Good Ol' Days". LOL Looking at the stats, I guess that's my second most viewed pic after My Wife's special glass.
        Feb 7, 2022
    2. subrick
      subrick
      Just to update, I'm still in my NC03 24/7, since 8/15/20. Sometimes She has me wear spikes, sometimes not. It all depends upon Her mood.
    3. CrossWitme
      CrossWitme
      Hello to a fellow Western Masser!
      1. subrick
        subrick
        Hi there! Thanks for the note. So where abouts are you located in Western Mass? I'm in Agawam, across the river from Springfield.
        Sep 27, 2021
      2. CrossWitme
        CrossWitme
        Easthampton myself.
        Sep 27, 2021
    4. Mike hammer
      Mike hammer
      Heading to springfield this weekend for a grad party.
      Maid Denise likes this.
    5. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Congratulations on your year of chastity! That's a very loving achievement on both your parts.
    6. StubHub
      StubHub
      Been married 39 years we have always been in same bed. I spent last 2 weeks completing challenges she has given me while I was on vacation. I I succeeded in delaying moving in twin beds on Valentine's weekend to replace our king. Unfortunately I disappointed her by breaking some guidelines. I postponed the bed swap decision into next month.
      nicolesissygurl likes this.
    7. subrick
      subrick
      August 15, changed from my Holy Trainer to a stainless steel NC03, with screw-in spikes. Very comfortable after 2 1/2 months, so far.
      locked17 and Rectrix like this.
      1. sissyjackie
        sissyjackie
        my wife wants to torture me more with my cage. spikes may be what she would like. Please tell em more about them.
        Nov 25, 2020
    8. subrick
      subrick
      Still in my HT2.
    9. subrick
      subrick
      Wifey just ordered me out of my HT 2 after 16 straight days and back into my CB6000S with the small Points of Intrigue for the day.
  • About

USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Engineering/Technical Education.
    My key is held by:
    My Lovely Wife
    Locked since:
    April 10, 2020
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    NC03 - This is very comfy, the one I'm now in 24/7 since 8/15/20.
    HTv3 - Used 24/7 from 4/10-8/15/20.
    HTv2
    CB-6000S & CB-6000
    The Curve
    CB-3000
    Points of Intrigue
    Chastity resume:
    12/14/2014 and numerous times over the years. The most recent lock-up was on April 10, 2020 and other than cleaning, inspection, her pleasure and my punishment, I have not been out of the device at all, and no orgasms of any kind have been allowed by my Goddess.

Signature

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice