Photos:
Local Time:
8:38 AM
Birthday:
September 21
Hertfordshire

kajiruspet

Active member, Male, from Hertfordshire

a guy looking for an independently & mischievously minded Lady, who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say it... May 19, 2021

kajiruspet was last seen:
Mar 9, 2024
    1. MH Macdonald
      MH Macdonald
      thank you for your lovely posts about my eBooks - I hope you enjoyed - just not too much!! chuckles
    2. kajiruspet
      kajiruspet
      a guy looking for an independently & mischievously minded Lady, who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say it...
      Miss beckys likes this.
    3. LadyMoon
      LadyMoon
      Your profile made me smile. Why are all the interesting ones in the UK? :)
      kajiruspet likes this.
      1. kajiruspet
        kajiruspet
        thank you, funnily enough I think that about the ladies here! Even in the Uk, they seem to be all up North!
        Dec 15, 2020
      2. LadyMoon
        LadyMoon
        One of these days, I'm going to land at Heathrow with a suitcase full of padlocks...
        Dec 15, 2020
        Guest 3972 and kajiruspet like this.
    4. kajiruspet
      kajiruspet
      Single in Hertfordshire, straight, submissive male, looking
  • About

Birthday:
    September 21
    Hertfordshire
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000s + a steel one, not sure of the name, seems fairly unique or rare
    Chastity resume:
    off and on the last decade
    1st and foremost, a guy looking for an independently & mischievously minded Lady, who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say it and in asking 'What may I do for you next my Lady?' setting out his stall for a life of shared happiness, friendship, closeness, FLR frolics and all the other aspects such an enlightened dynamic entails :)

I have served before, and even volunteered at a few YoungDommes film shoots a while back, but I am also more than flexible and happy to adapt and learn new skills.

On the non-subby side of things I enjoy great coffee, football, reading, sci fi, cats & dogs, time with friends, beer, cooking, travelling, exploring, walking, tennis, squash, cards, music, gigs, eating out and hopefully lots of things I haven't tried yet!

If you like what you see and or have any questions, please pop by and say hi :)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice