6:58 AM
Birthday:
July 7
Home Page:
Currently in Florida, exploring diff. cities
Organizer

M PowerYou

Member, Male, from Currently in Florida, exploring diff. cities

Added pic of my "projection" through my smaller cage, 2 rings instead of the 3 rings of my usual cage, even that one squeezes the tip out. Mar 9, 2024

M PowerYou was last seen:
Mar 27, 2024 at 3:33 AM
    1. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      Added pic of my "projection" through my smaller cage, 2 rings instead of the 3 rings of my usual cage, even that one squeezes the tip out.
    2. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      Even more clear now that I want a Woman I can belong to in a loving relationship.
    3. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      230 days now without orgasm. It's been a learning experience, through sacrifice & discipline training.
    4. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      Currently in Florida, exploring several different areas, including Gainesville, Melbourne, St Augustine.
    5. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      Now in Georgia, locked & denied while I help on the senate race.
    6. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      I've been in Maryland since April on a US House primary campaign, now in the DC area for a few weeks. Unlocked but retaining & celibate.
      dzséti likes this.
    7. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      62 Days without orgasm. I've now ended my 1st chastity & edging schedule. An interesting challenge in self control & introspection.
    8. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      40 Days ago I had my last orgasm and put on my cage, acting on a whim with no plan in mind. My journey continues ...
    9. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      Day 33 denied. Wind gusts hit 88mph, but power was only out less than 2 days. Some bad erosion, 1 house is now on pilings, land all gone.
      kaligod likes this.
      1. kaligod
        kaligod
        Good you made it through relatively unscathed
        Feb 1, 2022
        sissy veronique likes this.
    10. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      Plan to lose power, heat & plumbing. 24 inch snow Temp near 0 but winds gust 60mph, Sat. 9pm tide will be bad here. Day 30 denied orgasm.
      1. DirtyFeet
        DirtyFeet
        God day to stay in bed and service my KH
        Jan 29, 2022
    11. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      Never thought I'd say "Tonight will mark 4 weeks since I last orgasmed." Will I say 4 months, or 4 years someday?
      kaligod likes this.
      1. M PowerYou
        M PowerYou
        Speaking Jan 1, 2024 to my 2022 self; "Yes, you will. 4 months, then 8 months. And still single, using self-discipline and training to become a better man, and better servant and worshipper of Women.
        Jan 1, 2024
    12. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      Day 22 - decided to wait, the 28th will be 30 days. May use Chirenon's tapping method when I finally milk myself.
    13. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      21 Days chaste, maybe a ruined or prostate release today? 26 days to Feb. 14, would be 47 days for my 1st time locked.
    14. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      Day 18, considering allowing myself a ruined orgasm and continuing chastity for a month.
      kaligod likes this.
      1. kaligod
        kaligod
        Ruined? That is a 180 from yesterday
        Jan 17, 2022
        sissy veronique likes this.
    15. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      Day 17 being chaste, with 1 hour daily edging with no release, considering end today
      kaligod likes this.
      1. kaligod
        kaligod
        Sounds like a party
        Jan 15, 2022
        sissy veronique and M PowerYou like this.
      2. M PowerYou
        M PowerYou
        Looking back 2 years later - I went 62 days back then, but am currently on a lock, edge and denial that started April 29, making this day 247.
        Jan 1, 2024
    16. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      8th day locked, 10 days denied orgasm. My 1st time being caged. Wish I had a KH. Didn't plan this, not sure how long, maybe Feb 14 ?
    17. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      8 days denied orgasm. My balls feel like I'm carrying 2 cantaloupes. 1 hour a day edging doubles my testosterone & sexual angst.
    18. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      Day 7 No release. Wearing boxers & feeling my scrotum rub my thighs with each step. My balls must be swollen from daily edging & denial.
    19. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      Just got my stainless cage on for the first time, in previous attempts all my parts wouldn't fit.Going to try and sleep in it tonight.
      kaligod likes this.
      1. kaligod
        kaligod
        How did it go?
        Jan 2, 2022
        sissy veronique and M PowerYou like this.
      2. M PowerYou
        M PowerYou
        No problem so far, but I think the ring is not stainless, there is some tiny silver flakes coming off, so part of it must be chrome. I didn't shave first, but don't want to take it off it was so hard to get on. And I've been able to pee between the "posts" in it's design, that was something I was wondering about. So I'd call it a success for my first time !
        Jan 2, 2022
        kaligod likes this.
    20. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      Single, seeking a woman for FLR
  • About

Birthday:
    July 7
    Home Page:
    https://fetlife.com/users/17890
    Currently in Florida, exploring diff. cities
    Organizer
    My key is held by:
    No one
    Locked since:
    December 29, 2021
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Stainless Steel, started with a CB6000s knockoff.
    Chastity resume:
    Had 7 year LTR with Dominant Woman, sexual sub, looking for a woman for a FLR using chastity control to better serve her and benefit all involved.
    I realize now that while I am comfortable as a masculine, normal appearing and functioning male, I am also comfortable as a sexual submissive that enjoys being controlled, erotic humiliation and discipline. I have a deep need to belong to someone I can serve, honor, worship, obey and empower.

I believe that in general women are superior to men, and that for me the best relationship is with one woman who is free to have other lovers while I am exclusively hers (a relationship dynamic I have previously experienced). Although in the last years I have had bisexual experiences, I have learned that I am not sexually attracted to men but instead enjoyed the humiliation of submitting to them, and usually had a fantasy that a woman had ordered me to suck the men I'd meet.

I am hoping to meet and form a committed long-term relationship with a woman as her sub, slave, cuck or husband.

I've lived most of my life in Michigan, and the last few years on Cape Cod, in Provincetown. I like to volunteer in my community and living in Provincetown offered a lot of opportunities for that. I've recognized that I was born with a need to help, encourage, serve and support others and am happiest when I have work, friends and a relationship that can take advantage of that part of my nature.

I am at a turning point now after recovering from a car crash and surgery and being so isolated during the covid pandemic and am looking for a new place to move and am open to any place where opportunity and luck brings me.

Signature

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice