Local Time:
11:26 AM
Birthday:
February 17
UK
French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!

On the Edge 247

Member, from UK

On holiday, day 4 in my HT Nano cage, no chance of an erection. Wearing tights all day under my shorts going out and about feels so good Jul 14, 2023

On the Edge 247 was last seen:
Mar 11, 2024
    1. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      I hope everyone is getting super exited for Locktober, I know I am …
      Aspire02, MissyB and MistressO&sissy like this.
    2. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Good morning,
      I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and the New Year bring joy and good health.
      Using TENS in a steel Nub requires some insulation, the TENS pads are negative or positive so they can not touch each other (short / heat, not good) Do lot of experimenting before locking clitty in cage with TENS pads. Plastic wrap works well.

Take care, Lisa
      On the Edge 247 likes this.
    3. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      It’s my Christmas to New Years Day lockup! Currently locked in HT Nub and as a little extra treat today a vibrating butt plug insertion
      Lisa43 likes this.
      1. Lisa43
        Lisa43
        I am locked in a steel Nub. Vibrating pug would be nice. I have not found the right one yet. Yesterday I was locked in the Nub with TENS electrodes for over an hour wiled secured to a chair, the TENS kept me on edge and it was impossible to stop squirming until I was finally released. Chastity, bondage, and submissiveness while dressed in fem is wonderful. Happy New Year.
        Dec 30, 2021
      2. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        Happy new Year Lisa 43
        I have purchased a TENS machine but have not got around to using it yet!
        Does it still work with a metal cage OK and do you have to modify it much to use the TENS ?
        I’m in my nightdress and tights now but my wife doesn’t like me wearing my cage at night because she says she can’t sleep!
        But she is not the one having the nocturnal erections…
        Dec 31, 2021
    4. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Hi Edge 247,
      I hope you are experiencing lots of helpless time in your Nub with TENS. I have perfected a bondage system that is un-escapable until the ice melts or if you are so lucky to have a KH. Their is no movement within the Nub / TENS, legs are strapped together, and arms are bound behind the sissy's back. Sissy can not stop the pulsing and can not stop squirming - the edging is fun until sissy cums.
      On the Edge 247 and attistoC like this.
    5. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Swapped my cage today and spent 6 hours in a HT Nub today now back to the Nano for the night time.
    6. attistoC
      attistoC
      You're going to leak ....
    7. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Have you tried using a TENS in the sissy cage? I just spent 2 hr. helplessly bound with a the TENS pulsating my little clitty. It is scary to know that your movements of so little, that you are totally helpless, and that you can not stop the TENS until you are set free. The only thing you must do is squirm every time the TENS pulses, you can not stop squirming.
      attistoC likes this.
    8. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Only 21 days until Locktober. I’m practicing already.
    9. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Edge,

Nub is my favorite - stainless steel. TENS; I use a model 7000 from Roscoe Medical - www.roscoemedical.com / Amazon sells them. You can use TENS in a steel device but keep positive and negative pads from touching, I use plastic wrap around the pad on my little part, other pad is contact with the Nub. Always test to see if all is OK.
      It is fun until you climax, then you want out so be careful.
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        Hi Lisa
        I have eventually got around to ordering my TENs device after your recommendation, the one you recommended we cannot get here in the U.K. unfortunately.
        Fun times ahead, I’m day four into Locktober challenge how about you ?
        Oct 4, 2021
    10. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Yes, the Nub looks so nice and keeps the little clitty from doing anything, Bound With TENS inserted in the Nub the little clitty receives unstoppable pulses, sissy can only squirm until the ice melts.
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        I have not tried inserting a TENs device into my cage yet, sounds very interesting what one would you recommend? Also I guess you cannot use it with a Stainless Steel cage or can you?
        Jul 30, 2021
    11. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day four and I have decided this afternoon to swap out my HT cage from the Nano to the Nub, Love the look of my tiny little clitty
    12. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Her satisfaction is what counts, so micro it is.
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        How right you are. Now wearing my Nub, not much chance of an erection in this baby! Wearing 5 denier tights under shorts, wife has mot even noticed
        Jul 29, 2021
    13. StubHub
      StubHub
      The Nub leaves way too much open tube. She is satisfied with the CK Micro currently. Good luck on your reductions
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        Impressive size reduction, I must try harder …lol
        Jul 29, 2021
    14. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Chastity tears. I have been secured in a stainless steel Nub for a week at a time, it is maddening not be able to see the little clitty or get relief. Kisses, Lisa
      On the Edge 247 and asastype like this.
    15. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day three now, chastity tears just beginning to start, so panty liners are needed, will need to get some more soon running out.
      Aspire02 likes this.
    16. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Back from Holiday, back to work, back into my cage again, Yippy
      Aspire02 likes this.
    17. StubHub
      StubHub
      Thanks for your likes
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        Love your photos!
        My word you have very small cages, well done!
        I’m tying to reduce gradually my cages down in size.
        I prefer holy trainer stainless steel cages, they seem to fit me the best without to much chafing.
        I have gone from a small down to a Nano.
        I’m trying to gradually progress onto the Nub but more three days in the Nub I struggle with nighttime sleep!
        Jul 28, 2021
        StubHub likes this.
    18. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      Thank you so much for all the likes on my photos. I love yours!
      On the Edge 247 and StubHub like this.
      1. StubHub
        StubHub
        Thanks . I am waiting on her next selections to post.
        Jul 20, 2021
      2. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        Great photos, looks like you love wearing much the same as me! I can’t get enough of wearing tights, I even wear very thin 5 denier tights when I wear my shorts when I go out in man drab mode!
        Jul 28, 2021
        StubHub likes this.
    19. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      1st April good time to get locked in my cage again...
      anasyrma likes this.
    20. StubHub
      StubHub
      Nice tights
    21. StubHub
      StubHub
      Thanks for all your likes.
    22. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Congratulations. It is so enjoyable to dress while caged in a very secure steel device. I would dress / caged 24/7 but wearing drab male attire (pants) takes all of the joy out of it and the pants make the cage (Nub) too uncomfortable. So I stay in fem as long as possible everyday. All the best, Lisa
    23. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Week one done in my new S/Steel Holy Trainer Nano v4, pretty good so far. More manageable than the nub. No PIV since 14th Feb yay
      Aspire02 likes this.
    24. Deleted member 75795
      Deleted member 75795
      Thank you so much for your nice comments on my photos. You are too kind.
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        Looks like we share the same Kink. I have been wearing tights/nylons since I was about 7-8 years old, definitely too old to change now and why should we? I wear tights 24/7 whilst in chastity I find it helps support the weight of my Stainless Steel cage? Are you the same? I have just ordered some seamless sheer nude gloves on eBay hopefully I can wear them
        When I’m WFH on my laptop..
        Feb 25, 2021
      2. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        BTW I just Love those Pink heels on your Profile Picture!
        Feb 25, 2021
        Deleted member 75795 likes this.
      3. Deleted member 75795
        Deleted member 75795
        Those nude gloves sound wonderful! I hope you post a photo when you can. Also, your comment has convinced me I need to upload a larger pic of my heels. Thank you :)
        Feb 25, 2021
    25. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Nothing like spending four hours with a vibrating butt plug inserted to heighten the sentence! Whilst wearing my HT Nano
      durango_o likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 17
    UK
    French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!
    My key is held by:
    Myself
    Your chastity role:
    • Sissy
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Pico spiked, Full tucked cage in Stainless Steel, Holy Trainer Nano v4
    Chastity resume:
    Favourite: Stainless Steel Holy Trainer v4 Nano
    Hi Everyone
    I’m self locking because my wife Unfortunately does not understand my chastity kink.
    But she at lest let’s me dress and sleep In a sexy night dress and tights.
    So I have started this Decade in full Lockdown for 2 Weeks.
    Sleeping in 7 Denier tights and Night dress with my Holy Trainer Nano v4 Full tucked cage in Stainless Steel, loving every minute of it....
    I use Panty liners and Lace knickers every day while in Chastiy!
    Would love to know the secrets of long term Chastity, any advice welcome, the longest I have manages so far is only 21 Days due to mainly sleep deprivation. Damn night Erections...
    And wet dreams occasionally
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice