Gina maid4panties
Albums:
Local Time:
6:23 AM
USA

Gina maid4panties

Active member, Male, from USA

here's hoping that 2022 is kind, and leads me to a new FLR, Mistress, or key-holder....and i can be much less gurly if desired ;) Jan 6, 2022

1. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      I hope you find a KH that enjoys keeping you as a beautiful sissy, submissive gurl.
    2. Gina maid4panties
      Gina maid4panties
      here's hoping that 2022 is kind, and leads me to a new FLR, Mistress, or key-holder....and i can be much less gurly if desired ;)
      AllySiss, Lisa43, Hairybear and 2 others like this.
      1. Junebug15
        Junebug15
        Right but what do you need and want?
        Jan 6, 2022
        Hairybear likes this.
      2. Beta101
        Beta101
        Hope you find what you're looking for, happy new year!
        Jan 6, 2022
        Hairybear likes this.
      3. Dan Lions
        Dan Lions
        Best of luck finding your desires
        Jan 6, 2022
        Hairybear likes this.
    3. Dan Lions
      Dan Lions
      Wow those are some amazing and lovely photo’s.
      Hairybear and Gina maid4panties like this.
      1. Hairybear
        Hairybear
        She is a goddess!
        Jan 6, 2022
    4. Gina maid4panties
      Gina maid4panties
      a very happy new year to all!
      Hairybear likes this.
    5. Sissy_Denise
      Sissy_Denise
      Maybe I did this backward, but I just read your profile, I could copy it and it would be me, really! Well except the purging part. Just be true to your self!
      Gina maid4panties likes this.
      1. Gina maid4panties
        Gina maid4panties
        Hi Sissy_Denise....and thanks a bunch for the nice messages, and Christmas wishes....I do hope that you and yours also have a very Merry Christmas.
        Dec 24, 2021
        Sissy_Denise likes this.
    6. Sissy_Denise
      Sissy_Denise
      My, what a big ........... toy collection you have! :-) I'm looking forward to no Snow, but that won't happen, so maybe very little! Have a Merry Christmas, Happy New year and may your dreams come true.
      MissyB and Gina maid4panties like this.
    7. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Hi Gina,
      I hope you had a nice summer, love your beautiful photos. Always nice to see a beautifully feminized sissy so nicely dressed and securely locked.
      Lisa
      X
      On the Edge 247 likes this.
    8. Gina maid4panties
      Gina maid4panties
      Looking forward to the end of snow
      Hairybear likes this.
    9. Jeanette_Phillips
      Jeanette_Phillips
      Thank you for following me
      1. Gina maid4panties
        Gina maid4panties
        You're quite welcome....and also very kind.
        Mar 18, 2021
    10. Jeanette_Phillips
      Jeanette_Phillips
      Darling you are worth every accolade
    11. MistressS
      MistressS
      Hey sweetie hope you are okay Any new photos for Me
      1. Gina maid4panties
        Gina maid4panties
        good morning my Mistress....no i'm sorry to report that although i've been home since the big blizzard, i've not taken any new photos. been rather busy plowing and shoveling snow. thank You for the thoughts and well wishes...hope You are doing well too.
        Mar 18, 2021
        MistressS likes this.
    12. Gina maid4panties
      Gina maid4panties
      this lucky sissy gurl, was recently accepted by MistreessS to join Her wonderful and ever growing stable of sissies. thank You MistressS :)
      anasyrma, Naughty boy and danijean001 like this.
      1. Junebug15
        Junebug15
        Congratulations but the stable should be getting large?
        Feb 20, 2021
      2. MistressS
        MistressS
        You are welcome My sissy
        Feb 21, 2021
      3. Naughty boy
        Naughty boy
        Congratulations
        Feb 26, 2021
    13. Deleted member 75795
      Deleted member 75795
      You have a great style, I like it. Nylons & satin are so much fun. I wish you well in serving your new Mistress.
      1. Gina maid4panties
        Gina maid4panties
        Thanks CdFrancine, that's very nice of you to say. I hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs.
        Feb 18, 2021
        Hairybear likes this.
    14. Junebug15
      Junebug15
      Great gallery thanks for sharing
      1. Gina maid4panties
        Gina maid4panties
        Hi Junebug15....I really like your moniker. :)
        And I do wish to thank you for your very kind words, and for taking the tome to visit my profile. Have a wonderful week. "hugs"
        Jan 31, 2021
    15. jemima
      jemima
      hello Gina and i glad you like it on here. please am all them in your piccy at the top of your page all your ones.
      1. Gina maid4panties
        Gina maid4panties
        Hi jemima....I hope you had a good day. Yes all the chastity devices, and all the pics are mine. Take care sweetie. "Hugs"
        Jan 15, 2021
        jemima likes this.
    16. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Welcome. Love your photos
      1. Gina maid4panties
        Gina maid4panties
        Hello Lisa43, and thank you so very much for the welcome, and the kind words. "hugs"
        Jan 14, 2021
    17. Gina maid4panties
      Gina maid4panties
      I'm so happy to have found a genuine, fun, and well moderated site with real people that are living the chastity lifestyle and embrace FLR.
      danijean001, Dman, Kiesela and 4 others like this.
    18. Gina maid4panties
      Gina maid4panties
      I'm very happy to have found a genuine site and real people involved in the chastity lifestyle, and those engaged in or seeking a FLR.
      Sissy_Denise and Bear20 like this.
      1. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        Sure is, a fine place to kick off your heels and relax among friends
        Dec 30, 2020
    19. MissyB
      MissyB
      Love your photos. Keep it up and enjoy.
      1. Gina maid4panties
        Gina maid4panties
        Thanks doll....you just keep your super sexy Mistress happy and pleased. I'll be okay over here.... posting pics all by myself. Lol!
        Dec 30, 2020
  • About

USA
    My key is held by:
    N/A
    Keyholder of:
    N/A
    Locked since:
    On and off for over 10 years...Most recently self imposed on 11/25/2020
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Switch
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Some of the CB series both in plastic and metal. CB5000 for a PA piercing. A few urethral style. Some knock offs, and a full steel belt with smooth front and locking butt plug.
    Well.... I suppose my story or journey started like many other CD's. As far back as I can remember, I've been completely obsessed with Woman's clothing, most especially lingerie and foundations.

I would sneak into my parents room and borrow some of my Mother's undergarments such as panties, girdles, bras, and stockings and wait until bedtime to "dress up". Looking back I often wonder if deep down She knew what I was doing.

Over the many years, out of feelings of guilt I've purged all of my Female Attire a number of times, only to once again spend more money and rebuild my wardrobe.

It's definitely a quandary for me, and by allowing myself to engage in or visit my fem side, although calming and fulfilling for me, I still battle with it. I can't help to believe that many do.

As far as the addition of chastity and orgasm denial, it was several years ago when I first saw a current and affordable male chastity device. It was a plastic CB 3000. I knew of the archaic styles of female chastity devices including full steel belts, but the cost of such at the time was quite exorbitant.

Incorporating chastity in combination with my desire to "dress" really appealed to me. I love the aspect of being owned and cherished, and to be unable to satisfy my sexual desires whenever I wished.

I knew that being locked up, would force me put the needs and desires of someone else before mine.

I've always thought that Women were superior to men, and such a relationship for me is really the only way I will ever feel content and complete.

I've already had a couple of delightful chats here, and do hope to make some new acquaintances and exchange thoughts, dreams, desires, and learn more about the FLR dynamic and enforced chastity lifestyle.

As I like to tell others, I really don't have any artistic abilities or talent, so dressing, posing, and posting, are pretty much the extent of my creative outlets. I'm smooth from nose to toes, and have many kinky and fun scenarios in my thoughts, and enjoy trying to bring some of them to fruition if I can.

One more thing...I often enjoy leaving kinda silly and off the wall comments on uses pics. I truly don't mean to offend anyone, and if I do please tell me....and do feel free to reciprocate in regards to anything I may post. I like to laugh, and It's just the way this goofy gurl is.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
    Gina
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice