Local Time:
5:16 PM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Cage goes back on today. Been dressed at home for the last two days. Can't wait to get my new dresses .
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        good news, you are back into the journey
        Feb 7, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My journey might be coming to an end. Due to health problems with both of us I have to face the fact that I am 65 years old.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Have a bad cold. Getting better. For the first time in 4 years of wearing this cage. I pulled out yesterday. Removed till better.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        i hope your cold get better fast
        Jan 17, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Thanks Jemima
        Jan 17, 2022
        jemima likes this.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      For 2 weeks I was allowed to wear nail polish on my toes . HAD to take off when put Xmas stuff away. Miss my polished toes .
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day dressed and servicing my Goddess .
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Put the Xmas stuff away yesterday. After I was told to remove my toe nail polish .wasn't told to polish them again.Oh fiddle farts
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Cage was off since the 1st. Was told to put back on today. Did get a release between . May the games start for 2022.
      MissyB likes this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        a nice start to a Happy New Year
        Jan 6, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Goddess PJ took the cage off on New Years day. No reason why. I have been a very good girl . Don't understand ?
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Never thought I would ever be working today. Wow, I had to vacuum the carpet then shampoo all of it. Maid's work is never..
      MissyB likes this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Although it's only been 2 weeks. I would love to have a release today to start the year right. Then back to 30 days locked
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy New Year to all
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I am scared that when it comes time to remove my nail polish that she won't let me polish my nails again. Want different colors
      MissyB likes this.
    13. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      I am surprised, and so is my Mistress D. that you haven't been put in a Maids uniform yet!
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Goddess PJ as me wear the black dress in my gallery and a apron , just got my first pair of stockings . Shoes are next. Goddess PJ will cross dress me but she will not turn into a sissy. So it's baby steps for us both but happy the way it is going.
        You and Mistress D. Have a wonderful and safe New Year.
        Dec 29, 2021
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Thank goodness my wife is coming home tomorrow . I have been good even though I have the key . Miss her badly .
      MissyB likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Good boy!
        Dec 28, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Over the last 5 months for me it‘s more like Good Girl . Lol
        Dec 29, 2021
        Rectrix likes this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wishing everyone a safe and wonderful Xmas and New Years . May God bless you this coming year .
      MissyB and Rectrix like this.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was locked in the smallest cage I have. Asked why ? Was told again that women don't have dicks. Better get used to it .
      Rectrix and Aspire02 like this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I forgot how good my smallest cage feels . Seems that I am going to be getting a even smaller one soon .
        Dec 21, 2021
        Aspire02 and MissyB like this.
      2. MissyB
        MissyB
        Funny how quickly your smallest cage becomes your biggest one.
        Dec 21, 2021
        Aspire02, Maid Denise and harddenial like this.
      3. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        She's really taken to being your leader, congratulations.
        Dec 22, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was given my Xmas release early. Then locked in the smallest cage that I own. Key is hidden in home. Call for emergencies ,but
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I better be headed to the hospital . Dam I am going to miss her over the next week . Taking her Mother to her brothers for Xmas .
        Dec 21, 2021
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I may not get the key when she leaves for 7 days this coming week. Hope nothing happens that I will need it.
      Aspire02 likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        To be honest I will be happy if she takes the keys with her. I really don't trust myself to be good while she is gone . Just being honest with myself
        Dec 17, 2021
        Aspire02 likes this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I now feel undressed if I am not wearing a bra. Especially when leaving the house.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Another day serving my Goddess. 15 days is nothing anymore. Darn does she have me trained .
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day dressed and servicing my Goddess .Getting more brave. Went out with just a t-shirt on over my bra. Felt good
      Kylara and MissyB like this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Good for you. Small steps and soon that will be dress!
        Dec 12, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        You know MissyB that I would love to show the world who I really am inside . I would say that I just don't have the balls yet to do it. Oh course my balls are my wifes now. Someday .
        Dec 12, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Can't wait to get the car payed off 2 months left . Want to expand my outfits . I get half of the payment to go shopping .
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She got me my first pair of knee highs. Also was told she has pads coming for my panties that I am to wear everyday . No questions asked
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 9 and already very horny. New year is never going to get here. 3rd month with 30 days locked . Starting to get used to it.
      Kylara likes this.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day dressed and servicing my Goddess . Made her favorite This morning .Home made blueberry pancakes
      Kylara likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice