Comments on Profile Post by Mistress-M

1. Mistress-M
    Mistress-M
    Trust me that’s what he wants ;-) x
    Nov 30, 2021
    Cfnm4me likes this.
  2. Mistress-M
    Mistress-M
    That’s what makes you all ideal partners, if only more women knew how much fun they could have. ;-)
    Nov 30, 2021
  3. Ryan3006
    Ryan3006
    My wife is slowly starting to tease me, I’m letting her explore at her pace and trying to be patient and not too from the bottom
    Nov 30, 2021
    Mistress-M likes this.
  4. Mistress-M
    Mistress-M
    That’s definitely the best way to do it. Everyone has their own speed and pushing it too fast can make people pull away. It’s exciting to grow and explore together as a couple. I can’t wait to hear how it all goes for you both x
    Nov 30, 2021
  5. Ryan3006
    Ryan3006
    She’s trying and she has a lot going on right now, (not with us but external things with job...just BS stuff she’s amazing and like I said I don’t want to push her, I hope you two can get in touch and she can have someone to talk to
    Nov 30, 2021
  6. HerLittleBitch
    HerLittleBitch
    What I got in return was a dog shock collar strapped to my balls with M wielding the controller - ouch!
    Dec 1, 2021
  7. Mistress-M
    Mistress-M
    @HerLittleBitch And what should you say for the pleasure I gave you this evening?
    Dec 1, 2021
    Cfnm4me and HerLittleBitch like this.
  8. HerLittleBitch
    HerLittleBitch
    Thank you Mistress, and thank you for letting me put my tongue in your perfect pussy xxx
    Dec 1, 2021
  9. Mistress-M
    Mistress-M
    Don’t worry @Cfnm4me he certainly is, but he should still thank me for getting to provide me with my pleasure!! It’s obvious that he needed reminding of that!
    @HerLittleBitch I just added another 30 spanks with the studded paddle to your tally for tomorrow night… next time remember to say thank you ;-) x
    Dec 1, 2021
    Chris estim and Cfnm4me like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice