Local Time:
11:45 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Nothing new to report. Outside / inside home ready for Santa. 12 days before she leaves for a week. Really not happy about it .
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Got up on the wrong side of the bed today. Told wife to Get the fu&$ out of the kitchen. Said sorry later .
      MissyB likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Good thing because I was told that if I didn't . I was going to be in a world of hurt tomorrow
        Dec 6, 2021
      2. MissyB
        MissyB
        Yes you might have been sleeping under the bed!
        Dec 7, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I could not fit under the bed. Lol. I was thinking being bound to her pleasure table for hours and her using every impact toy she has. Believe me , I am glad I apologized .
        Dec 7, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      This sub is going to be home alone at Xmas for a week. She's driving her mom to her sons house for Xmas. 8 hour drive . Need key
      MissyB likes this.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy Saturday everyone. Still out. Day 3. I am sure that I am going to be locked up later today for another 30 days .
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Back where I belong . Cage is back on. Doing laundry
        Dec 4, 2021
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      43 days is now a new record. She pegged me hard with no results yesterday. Cage was removed and her majic wand came out .
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Out for a few days. The pegging was wonderful . Still can't Orgasm or milked while being pegged. I think she was disappointed . Start all over in a few days.
        Dec 3, 2021
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 39. She has not tried making me cumm through pegging . I am looking forward to it and hope I cumm. Ready to pop.
      HT89 and MissyB like this.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I think I better learn to O while in the cage and being pegged . Was told if you want to be a woman , then you must cumm like one
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Oh man she is serious about continuing the minimum 30 lockup and about the only way I am going to get a release is while being pegged and caged . Was told that women do not have dicks and don't ever plan on using it again . Now I have to find the smallest cage that I can wear .
        Nov 27, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
      2. MissyB
        MissyB
        Has it gotten fun yet? She seems to be taking you for the ride of you life.
        Nov 27, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Needless to say she has got the blood pumping . Tomorrow is my first lesson for cumming through pegging . Having a problem finding the right kind of cage . The real short one I like are not wide enough . 33mm. I need about 38mm To be comfortable .
        Nov 27, 2021
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Feels good being dressed up after Thanksgiving dinner with her family. Did a lot of the clean up .
      MissyB likes this.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving .
      Mistress Jules likes this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I have had enough time locked . It's time for a release . Oh please. Oh please Goddess .
      MissyB and asastype like this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I have had enough fun. Time for a release .
      MissyB likes this.
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Nothing much new going on . Still dressing and still locked . Day 32. Anything after Thursday is a new record for me .
      nubbin likes this.
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 31. Looks like I am going to be locked up until December. Not even a hint of a release from her . Almost a new record .
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Tomorrow is 30 days. I should know if my time is up this time tomorrow . If not. What's 10 more days till December at this point
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was sent to the store. I so badly wanted to go in the dress and bra I was wearing with leather sandals . I was ready to say fu#$ it
      MissyB and Sissy_Denise like this.
      1. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        Aw, you were so close! Try just the sandals and be sure your nails are a nice bright color. Baby steps!
        Nov 19, 2021
        Maid Denise and MissyB like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yes Sissy_Denise I was close . Still am.
        Nov 19, 2021
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 28 . Woke on the wrong side of the bed today. Was punished yesterday for being dumb. Going to be careful myself today.
      MissyB likes this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I really hope my Goddess was joking ! She said something like . Oh what a Christmas present that would be for you .
      Sissy_Denise and MissyB like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        Lucky you! Christmas is just around the corner. What are you doing for Valentine's day?
        Nov 16, 2021
        Maid Denise and MissyB like this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Oh Jesus Sissy_Denise let's not give her any ideas .
        Nov 17, 2021
        Sissy_Denise and MissyB like this.
      4. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        Oh my!
        Nov 17, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Oh shit. Somehow wife now knows about November. Day 25. Might have 15 days instead of 5 to go . Cry ,wimper, . What's a gurl to do ?
      Kylara and MissyB like this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Just focus on doing your chores and pleasing her. Your needs will wait.
        Nov 16, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yeah @MissyB I know and be a good gurl . I know you had a rough time with Locktober . Never thought my lockup times would change by being her maid or gurl.
        Nov 16, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
      3. MissyB
        MissyB
        MD, last year i did all three months being chaste, just not locked. In some ways being caged 24/7 is better. Just obey and enjoy.
        Nov 16, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Darn she was serious about 30 days at a time. Day 25. This is going to take some time to get used to 30 days. Very horny .
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Her mom is coming for the day . Maid Denise has a long and busy day ahead .
      MissyB likes this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        So is it time for her to meet the maid?
        Nov 14, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        No not formally . Sometimes I wish I had the balls to wear outside the home. Oh forgot , they are not mine anymore . They belong to her . Lol. Seriously I would love to be able to wear around like minded people . Her family would never understand .
        Nov 14, 2021
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Great reviews from her mother for breakfast and dinner. Not once , Not twice , but three days times today Goddess PJ addressed me as her maid. . Now you know I was smiling . Darn isn't life wonderful .
        Nov 14, 2021
        Rectrix likes this.
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 23. Working on 4 weeks now . Horny as all get out.
      MissyB likes this.
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Locktober may have been a curse for me. I am starting to think that she was serious about 30 days at a time. Day 21.
      MissyB and Kylara like this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        i think you'll adjust to it fine. Just relax and obey.
        Nov 12, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Thanks MissyB . I needed that . Everything has changed so much over the last two months for me. I am a little bit in ah with all the changes . Then I tell myself that I did ask for this lifestyle . I am her Gurl now and get used to it .
        Nov 12, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      When your told to make sure that the plug don't come out.I find myself bending at the waist just like a woman while cleaning
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess . Have to wear her plug today while cleaning and cooking this morning .
      MissyB likes this.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I see now I need to get some winter womans clothes . Legg warmers to start, and quickly .
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice