Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
4:09 PM
Central Iowa USA
IT

asastype

Service sub to Mistress AMA, Male, from Central Iowa USA

Lent ends on Sunday, but Domina told me that since i was sick and not horny for much of Feb, i will stay chaste until at least May. Mar 26, 2024 at 8:40 PM

asastype was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:52 PM
    1. asastype
      asastype
      2021 Stats: 6 climaxes for me, all fulls, 2 with a blow-up sheep, 1 with a pumpkin. 360 days caged, 1 free. 12 PIVs, 72 for Her dildo Phil.
      dominopari and NEsubhub like this.
    2. asastype
      asastype
      Big night ahead: MistressAMA will give me 21 hard spanks for losing a bet on a game and then it's "Tie Up Tuesday". Should be interesting!
      dominopari, LockedTower and NEsubhub like this.
    3. asastype
      asastype
      Was granted a bonus O, so up to 6 for 2021. So grateful to Mistress AMA for Her generosity!
      NEsubhub and StubHub like this.
      1. StubHub
        StubHub
        Very Generous!
        Dec 14, 2021
    4. asastype
      asastype
      My Keyholder Wife met w a couple Domme Friends this weekend. So glad that They were able to connect and encourage each Other!
    5. asastype
      asastype
      Thankful for the friends and great discussions i've made here on CM.
    6. asastype
      asastype
      Finally ended Locktober with an awesome climax, fifth and final for the year. Mistress made sure it was humiliating for me and fun for Her!
    7. asastype
      asastype
      Celebrating two full years since my last unauthorized climax. Hopefully my last ever? I'm so glad MistressAMA has accepted this control!
      Rectrix and LockedTower like this.
    8. asastype
      asastype
      Pensive/excited. MistressAMA is on the phone with another Domme talking about who knows what. I have headphones on and haven't heard a word.
      LockedTower and NEsubhub like this.
    9. asastype
      asastype
      MistressAMA and i met with a local Domme yesterday. She's agreed to think up punishments and give Mistress a spanking class w me as demo.
      LockedTower, kaligod, MissyB and 2 others like this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Lucky boy i think.
        Oct 22, 2021
        asastype likes this.
    10. asastype
      asastype
      Like the Grinch's heart that grew two sizes too big at Christmas, my balls have grown two sizes too big during Locktober, and blue to boot!
      1. LockedTower
        LockedTower
        Hate to break it to you, but the Grinch's heart grew three sizes on Christmas.

“And what happened, then? Well, in Whoville they say – that the Grinch’s small heart grew three sizes that day. And then – the true meaning of Christmas came through, and the Grinch found the strength of ten Grinches, plus two!” –How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

I guess you will just have to stay locked up longer now.
        Oct 18, 2021
        asastype likes this.
    11. MistressAMA
      MistressAMA
      Yes, she did and my worm held the car doors open after kissing our feet and kneeling in observance. Nice work asatype
      asastype likes this.
    12. asastype
      asastype
      Just got sent away after kissing Mistress' and Her Friend Ms C's shoes. Ms C has agreed to help us create a Clone-a-Willy for me!
      NEsubhub likes this.
    13. asastype
      asastype
      I'm at 63 days chaste and Mistress is ahead in climaxes for the year 201-4, so just hit 50:1. So grateful for Her control!
      Rectrix, sissydavenport and NEsubhub like this.
    14. asastype
      asastype
      Coming into Locktober on 55 days since my last climax. By November, i will be near my chastity record (98), both exciting and scary!
      1. Dutch Chastity
        Dutch Chastity
        I hope you make it to 100
        Oct 1, 2021
    15. Curious Guy
      Curious Guy
      Thanks for the like :)
    16. asastype
      asastype
      Spent an hour cuffed to a pole in the basement last night--we're adding playtime into our FLR/chastity play-- calling it "Mistress Time".
      LockedTower, NEsubhub and StubHub like this.
      1. StubHub
        StubHub
        Fun time!
        Sep 24, 2021
    17. asastype
      asastype
      Domina did tease and denial to me this morning, then when She was giving me a maintenance spanking later, i leaked a lot as She laughed.
      NEsubhub likes this.
    18. asastype
      asastype
      Recent text from @MistressAMA: "I have less and less tolerance for poor attitude and behavior. The tide has turned." We just leveled up.
      NEsubhub likes this.
    19. asastype
      asastype
      Showed Mistress the "Birthday Spanking" thread: I will now be spanked for Her Friend's birthday(s) and They will know about it, maybe watch.
      NEsubhub and MissyB like this.
      1. LockedTower
        LockedTower
        Wow! That should be interesting!
        Sep 5, 2021
    20. asastype
      asastype
      Really feeling submissive after a T&D session this morning, knowing i have only one more climax allowed this year.
      NEsubhub likes this.
    21. asastype
      asastype
      Long weekend of family and friends is over, so back into sub mode. Back in leash and collar, and doing my cleaning tasks.
      Johnr18020, StubHub and NEsubhub like this.
    22. asastype
      asastype
      Mistress is sleeping after a great climax, i'm locked and denied and horny as hell: Perfection.
      Rectrix and NEsubhub like this.
    23. asastype
      asastype
      Heading out on a bike ride, caged and wearing the sports bra Mistress requires, plus my "My Safeword is Pineapple" tshirt.
      NEsubhub likes this.
      1. LockedTower
        LockedTower
        If you're working hard on your bikes no one will get the chance to read your shirt or see the outlines of your unders. Good luck!
        Aug 15, 2021
    24. asastype
      asastype
      Unlocked and allowed a fabulous climax with my Keyholder Wife! Fourth for the year, now back in the cage and hoping for one more in 2021.
      Rectrix, Just a guy and NEsubhub like this.
    25. Prime
      Prime
      Thank you for the 'like'
  • About

Central Iowa USA
    IT
    My key is held by:
    AMA aka Domina
    Locked since:
    24x7
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    A271, A272, CB 3000, CB 2000
    Chastity resume:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice