Albums:
Local Time:
9:37 AM
Birthday:
Sep 23, 1988 (Age: 35)

Mistress Katie G

Active member, Female, 35

Verified Female

Hi, it's been almost a whole year to the day since I posted about being busy. It's been a busy year lol. I will try and be more active. X Nov 26, 2022

Mistress Katie G was last seen:
Mar 19, 2024
    1. Sunny slave
      Sunny slave
      I'm is sunny,,from Pakistan in Karachi I'm looking for a mistress or goddess,, I want to be a house slave all my life To the end of his life,, I'm honest,I always want to be under the goddess
      I will bear every humiliation of my goddess,,
      I will worship the goddess all the time
      Mistress Katie G likes this.
      1. Mistress Katie G
        Mistress Katie G
        Hi sunny thanks for getting in touch, I'm flatterd.
        I'm not looking for another sub. I wish you all the best in your search in finding your perfect femdom to serve.
        Nov 12, 2021
    2. boo
      boo
      hello and welcome, there is an old post on here called the real feeling of chastity. It's very long but shows the ups and downs of trying to impliment this life style.. It does create a nice life, good luck
      youngy63 and Mistress Katie G like this.
    3. subcuckold
      subcuckold
      welcome Miss, enjoy yourself
    4. limsub
      limsub
      Welcome to the Mansion Mistress Katie G hope you enjoy your time here
    5. DutchGuy
      DutchGuy
      Hi Mistress Katie G. Again thank you for your kind words on my introduction. I just posted my photos of the first minute I wear a chastity device in my life (they are awaiting review) when they are available (I will notify You) would You be so kind to provide feedback on what I need to improve?
      1. DutchGuy
        DutchGuy
        Oct 30, 2021
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 23, 1988 (Age: 35)
    Your chastity role:
    • Mistress
    • Dominant
    Welcome to my Profile. I'm Mistress Katie, I'm 33 and live in the UK . I'm married and live FLR. My husband is my sissy sub, we've played this way for years.
    I also have a owned sub, my sissy Nigela. I'm his key holder. We've recently upgraded from a cellmate to a my-steel belt and I'm loving controlling him in it, exploring with him and I'm very much enjoying building a long term dom sub relationship with him.
    There's always more to learn and that's why I'm here. Always happy to chat.
    Mistress Katie
    X
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice