Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
11:57 PM
Germany Niedersachsen Lower Saxony
Driver

Whiskey05

Active member, Male, from Germany Niedersachsen Lower Saxony

My Lady is feeling better now. Hope she is planning something for the weekend ☺️ Feb 11, 2022

Whiskey05 was last seen:
Mar 23, 2023
    1. Whiskey05
      Whiskey05
      Only got woken up once last night but it was a real killer. Thought it would never go down after having a pee
    2. Whiskey05
      Whiskey05
      Out over the WE now locked up. Hoping to manage the week without using the key.
    3. Whiskey05
      Whiskey05
      Looked at HT v4 compared to V3. My V3 is a Nano not a Small. Looks like a Nub is on the shopping list.
      MissyB likes this.
    4. Whiskey05
      Whiskey05
      Only got woken up twice last night I can live with that
    5. Whiskey05
      Whiskey05
      Problem with self locking is I have the key with me. After reading thru CM the last few days I was so horny U know what happened last night
    6. Whiskey05
      Whiskey05
      So less Coffee and Cola worked. Only woke twice last night. 3 days self and Pre cum is starting to appear
    7. Whiskey05
      Whiskey05
      Back in self chastity after the WE. Woke up 3 times trying to get a hard on last night. I guess I'll have to drink less coffee and Cola
    8. Whiskey05
      Whiskey05
      Got woken up twice last night with attepted hard ons. First around 3 and then at 5 . A pee and then back too sleep.
      harddenial likes this.
  • About

Germany Niedersachsen Lower Saxony
    Driver
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    HT Nano knock off
    Chastity resume:
    First tried it with exGF. New GF wasn't too happy but tried it as KH but it wasn't her cup of tea. Sex is seldom at the minute even though she wants it. Recent talk came to conclusion that it could be helpful putting me back in chastity. Keeping my fingers crossed that she goes for it.
    Hoping that GF puts me back in chastity soon.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice