Photos:
Local Time:
9:31 AM
Home Page:
Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
IT

sis_nikki

sissy gurl, from Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3

This gurl will try to "keep it up" (pun intended) as best able, thought looking forward to self-locking to bring it all together. Feb 7, 2023

sis_nikki was last seen:
Feb 12, 2024
    1. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Had a nice shower, shaved smooth (no release), and put on my HTv4 just after the shave. First time showering equipped and I liked it.
    2. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Spent a good hour sanding, finishing, and polishing away all the seams on the HTv4. Time to try again!
    3. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      New cage (HTv4 maxi-black) equipped! Fit is *better* for the girth of my gear, and went on easily with some CO. Feels good to be secured!
    4. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      The new cage (HTv4 maxi-black) came a day early! Who would have expected Canada Post to deliver on a Sunday?! May make Locktober yet...
    5. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Stars aligned tonight, waiting on another slow-boat from China (HTv4 maxi), had the opportunity to get equipped for the weekend.
      Kylara likes this.
    6. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Goddess required a "big thick cock" treatment tonight. I provided this without personal release, would have preferred to have started caged
      Kylara likes this.
    7. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      HTv4 (maxi-black, clone) is apparently shipped! Here's hoping it make it here in time to "warm-up" for Loctober!
    8. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      #2 base ring (40 mm) + short tube (48 mm) + sexy dreams == my cock tried to strangle my balls overnight, will have to re-try the long tube.
      Kylara likes this.
    9. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Now I feel more close to what I would consider "secured" than I did with previous equipment. No "low-rider" and closer to "high & tight"!
    10. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      I have surpassed my sizing rings at last, was unable to get the 40 mm ring on, but *did* manage to get the #2 40 mm base ring on!
    11. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Tried to "downsize" a base ring-size (45 -> 40 mm), however am stuck at the point where I can get one ball through, but not the other. :-(
    12. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Just finished the first pass sanding & buffing of a set of 4 different sized base rings. Hoping for better experiences going forward!
    13. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      1st 24 caged hours almost done, and already a few firsts. Had to downsize, due to low hanging balls "creep".
      Kylara likes this.
    14. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      New ticker / ticket reset.
    15. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Self-grooming shower session, ruined orgasm (after mind-only chaste for a whole month), & first proper attempt at new cage (may overnight).
      Kylara likes this.
    16. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      The cages arrived earlier than the post office quoted! :-D Right before a long weekend too!
    17. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      After 24h+ I am feeling way more comfortable in the smaller sizing rings, but still want the cage (so cannot edge unless via anal/milking).
      Kylara likes this.
    18. sis_nikki
    19. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Today I bought a set of shoe laces (to prepare for the "shoe lace method") just to be better prepared. May also pick up a lock-box for fun.
    20. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      I finally have a date! August 3rd, Canada Post is reporting when they will deliver my two cages! :-D
    21. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Back on the macca and kegals, mixed with the edging and orgasm denial is a potent combo. Cage cannot get here fast enough!
    22. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Great session with some enemas, Aneros toy (Helix Syn trident), combined with "Mindgasm", than cooled off with the Mantric, so relaxed!
    23. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Been in "training wheels" (sizing rings) for a month, lots of edging and servicing my Goddess wife, and no releases.
    24. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Cages finally in country, now waiting on customs, than postal service for the last hop.
    25. sis_nikki
      sis_nikki
      Have been equipped with the following rings for 24 hours now. 54mm base, 35mm & 33mm shaft, and a 32mm glans ring, feels good!
  • About

Home Page:
    https://teamlocked.men/@nikki.pink/blog
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    IT
    My key is held by:
    my Goddess
    Locked since:
    2021/08/01
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Holy Trainer v2, small/standard/maxi tube
    Steel worxx Looker 01, catheter (7mm)
    Cherry Keeper CKC-FMAA1S-19 & CKC-CKMXCD-20, Ring G2 - 45mm Double Handles
    Chastity resume:
    2021/06: HT v2 - small, & standard
    2021/08: HT v4 - maxi
    2021/12: SW Looker 01 - steel micro-cage w/ catheter
    2022/03: CK CKC-CKMXCD-20, w/ Ring G2 - 42mm Ball Hook Handles
    2022/05: CK CKC-FMAA1S-19, w/ Ring G2 - 45mm Double Handles
    CURRENT: CK CKC-CKMXCD-20, w/ Ring G2 - 45mm Double Handles
    I am INSATIABLE.

Signature

My adventure journal.

My cage progression / photos.

Currently & favorite equipment:
    sissy clitty: Cherry Keeper (CKC-SmallWide) w/ double base ring (45 mm) w/ cage strap handles
    sissy hole: Icicles no 46 (25 mm)
    enema: Clean Stream "Pump Action" bottle
    LOCKtober 2022: YES
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice