Local Time:
12:51 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      18 days now.Wife started Locktober early this year so I will be locked for 32 days on the 23. My Birthday.What does she have planed
      durango_o and MissyB like this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was told to exercise twice a day for 15 minutes . You need to lose weight so I can dress you better . What a way to start the day.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Her dressing me now has me wanting a chastity belt. Darn I am loving this . Is it wrong I want her to dress me up more?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        One can only hope.
        Oct 6, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        After dinner tonight was playing my game with a bra ,panties , and a button down shirt with only a few buttons buttoned . When I was told,(
        mind you) to get the closet and was told which nightie to put on. Darn , short bright green .
        Oct 7, 2021
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Will have take a pic and I will post.
        Oct 7, 2021
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 16. Think it going to be a long night . Many more to go.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Happy Locktober to all.
        Oct 6, 2021
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Last night was given a new bra to wear. This morning was given a baby doll to wear this morning . Red with little hearts on it.
      MissyB likes this.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I am already 11 days into a lockup. It's going to be a long Locktober .
      MissyB likes this.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I hate it when she wants me out of the cage for more than a day or two. Back to my happy space . Day 2 again .
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was told back in the cage today . If we are doing Locktober , it is going to be a long lock up. Won't know until next week.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Been out of the cage for 4 days ñow? Was told not yet. Want to go back in and to my happy space .
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Maybe waiting till Locktober?
        Sep 25, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I don't even know if we are going to do Locktober this year. She has not said anything about it . Time will tell . Will know this time next week .
        Sep 26, 2021
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Since the other day I was hoping she would use me more for her entertainment . Sad to say nothing else has happened.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      The days are adding up. 20.Makes me wonder what it would feels like to go 59 or 60 days till Locktober is over . Can I handle it?
      asastype likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Back to day 0. Last night was told to remove cage and clean real good. Then told to get her paddle . Then to bend over couch with my legs spread . She then paddled my ass and the boys. First time for that. Then got a wonderful blow job.
        Sep 22, 2021
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Cage is still off until I am told to put it back on. That was a command . Because I didn't try to top from the bottom , I am hoping to get treated like a slave again .
        Sep 22, 2021
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She has been playing a lot with my nipples.Clamps ,twisting,ect..it was a turn on until she said I think you need your nipples pierced
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 18. I wonder if I am going to be locked till the end of Locktober. If so, that would blow my old record of 31.It would be 59.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well its been 15 days with no end in sight. Get to wear a bra today when I go to the store. Raining.wearing a jacket only.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well its day 12. Don't know if we are going to do Locktober this year. Hope so. Her decision to make.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My wife has found a new parts of my body to play with now. My nipples. All I can say is Holy shit Batman .
      MissyB and attistoC like this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Just wait till she has you in nipple clamps, or is that what you mean?
        Sep 9, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Yeah. Direct hotline to the locked penis that cant get hard....
        Sep 10, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yes she likes her clamps on me and yes Guys , it is a big turn on for me,and it makes me want to be feminised even more. Which she will not do.
        Sep 11, 2021
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      They way she is talking this morning , it sounds like I am going to be locked for awhile . Wondering if I should have told
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        her about me being able to keep clean with the cage on. So now I am not unlocked for cleaning anymore . 16 days now..
        Sep 1, 2021
        Rectrix likes this.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      15 days now and still counting . Only my Goddess knows when the next time will be .
      Kylara likes this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wife is getting her third full body oil massage i
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Within 1 week . Going to have the drips today and a full cage .
        Aug 22, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess . Nothing new to report. Wish I could say she has feminised me. Oh well another day .
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      One of those days where you want a release , BUT you don't want a release . Dreaming about sex now.No wet dreams yet.☺
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I usually get horny at the beginning of a lockup . This time the Reversed. Day 12 and woke horny as heck . Was good until now.
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      After I got laid, put the cage back on. Nothing has happened. Just serving my Goddess for the past few days.
      asastype likes this.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Holy shit Batman. I got laid today, really laid. It's been a year and a half . March 2020 was the last time .:) :)
      Rectrix and Just a guy like this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Nice. Hope you lasted the whole time.
        Jul 27, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Guest 3044
        Guest 3044
        Outstanding! I got hard (well what I could) in my cage for you.
        Jul 28, 2021
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        He'll no JAG. No where near how I used to be, but it was very nice to have my woman wanting me.
        Jul 28, 2021
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice