Feb 15, 2023
Local Time:
5:06 PM

Following 2

Uk, yorkshire
Carer

kinkstar

kh said I can have this 1..she's 'DONE' with it, Male, from Uk, yorkshire

Happy valentine's everyone. In 43 days I will have been a year with no P.I.V. ..and practically all of it caged... Love my wife/valentine/kh Feb 14, 2023

kinkstar was last seen:
Feb 15, 2023
    1. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Happy valentine's everyone. In 43 days I will have been a year with no P.I.V. ..and practically all of it caged... Love my wife/valentine/kh
      Rectrix and asastype like this.
    2. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Been told were going for the year!. 6 month down as of 29th September 2022. This is a MASSIVE leap forward in our lifestyle. Love my wife!
      Nebiyam and Rectrix like this.
    3. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      17 week yesterday.. and was only let out to deep clean, then straight back in.. was told I'm OK now till Xmas eve.
      Rectrix likes this.
    4. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Day 101. been told Xmas day before I'm allowed out. thats a MEGA jump from previous longest of 59 days!!! I was careful what I wished for :)
    5. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      3 month no release tomorrow. Not even to deep clean. I still don't think my wife/Kh is ready to release me yet. She's my world/my everything
      asastype and Rectrix like this.
    6. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      One week away from the 3 month with no release mark... and can't see her stopping there. Constantly aroused nowadays.
    7. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      29th march was let Out,bath,P.I.V, and back in.. all within a hour. No prizes for guessing which took the longest after 68 days caged. (NR)
    8. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Will be day 61 in a hour. No idea what the new record will be.. not really bothered tho.. wife is getting all she needs/wants and is happy!
    9. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      59th day today=record equalled! Wife loves breaking records and stretching boundaries now. Coat hanger sees more action than me!(on my arse)
    10. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      51st day..longest is 59.Will she? Won't she? Obviously i think she should(as thats our original plan), but not my choice so really dont know
    11. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Suggested to my wife/kh today that she might like to talk to like minded people.
    12. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      May be unlocked tonight.. for scrub n straight back in for another month!! Will be First time out with no pleasure for either of us. Period!
    13. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      If i dont mention it.. its not mentioned.. so im not mentioning it! See who mentions it first.
      Rectrix likes this.
    14. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Gave wife 2 'O's this week Without release. Was a maid for her 1 day for a few hours and got paddled for each job i did. New pinnie on order
    15. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      My son asked his mum to stop leaving towels on back of toilet as lid keeps dropping mid stream.. i told him to sit like 'NORMAL' people
    16. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Back in after over a month free!!. Covid was not kind to my family. Still not right, but getting there.
    17. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Life got in the way of playtime again. Was going to be frogtied and played with but.. never mind. Back to patiently waiting. Love my wife/kh
    18. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      I believe my wife is going thru menopause... very dry/painful. Sex drive gone thru the floor. Hit and miss on periods too. Im still caged!!
    19. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Was told 2 hogtie myself 2 days ago.. when she found me it wasnt what she wanted. After discussion ive made a quick release rope frog tie.
    20. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      After doing my own p.a. my wife now wants my nipple pierced. The only trouble is, i cant see it properly to do it. Might be a shop thing!
    21. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Tried head harness with gag/blindfold today. Massive failure. Panicked the wife. Made me none stop drule and cut my lip. Breathable are crap
    22. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      When your locked for a month/months at a time... why do the first few days/weeks being relocked have a slightly depressing feel to them?
    23. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Back in. Not been a good hubby whilst out. Was told i will know about it. We will see what happens. Edged myself 3 times before relocking.
    24. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Still free due to sores. Been told im not getting ANYTHING until im relocked. How thats gunna work i dont know!!! Shouldnt be TOO long now!
    25. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Discussed cleaning with my wife/kh. I will now be let out every so often for shave/clean but not neccesarily to orgasm. Free with sore at mo
  • About

Uk, yorkshire
    Carer
    My key is held by:
    My wife
    Locked since:
    29th march 2022
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Cb3000, the curve, cb6000s ht3 steel knock off and Chinese steel with p.a.
    Chastity resume:
    27 January 2018
    loyal, loving, sub hubby
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice