Comments on Profile Post by Kylara

1. PawEee
    PawEee
    You couldn’t stay closed long on CB type cages. These are very inconvenient. Try HolyTrainer. I have a cheap resin-made version of HT4, standard size, medium rong. Shape of ring and the cage are so well designed that one could stay closedup in it for days with no pain. And its easy to put on - only ring, cage and lock two minutes and its on. With CB6000s it was so complicated and sometimes painful to assemble.
    Aug 25, 2021
    sis_nikki likes this.
  2. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    Strength to you for your continued dedication! I also second the HT suggestion.
    Aug 25, 2021
    Kylara likes this.
  3. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    While we crave the smaller options, we need to train ourselves to achieve them in a sustainable fashion. Speaking from experience as I sit frustrated with my own "failures" (on HTv2 small & normal), and waiting for a HTv4 "maximum" tube (which hopefully will enable long-term caged success.
    Aug 25, 2021
  4. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    Remember the size of the device is just a quality of your achievement, but to get to the achievement you have to start somewhere sustainable! You can always go smaller again as time goes on. Meanwhile, you could work on something like posture & walking (EG: in big heels), fashion, anal & oral training, etc. The road to success often contains many unexpected twists and turns.
    Aug 25, 2021
    Kylara and AllySiss like this.
  5. Kylara
    Kylara
    I have a knock of the HTv2 but it is in plastic and quality was not that good. Peeing with the bon4s was complicated also.
    Aug 25, 2021
    sis_nikki likes this.
  6. Kylara
    Kylara
    I am now with my CB6000s, it is metal and this one is quite comfortable, so a good one for now.
    Aug 30, 2021
  7. Kylara
    Kylara
    I just baught some hells, 7cm height (2.5 inch) we will see if I can walk with.
    Dec 4, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice