Local Time:
1:16 PM
Birthday:
Jun 19, 1975 (Age: 48)
Manchester
Maintenance

NotInUse

Long term member, Male, 48, from Manchester

Locked up again by my wife. Only for a couple of days though, while she takes a small vacation with her fuck buddy! No edging for me! Oct 10, 2022

NotInUse was last seen:
Oct 14, 2022
    1. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      Locked up again by my wife. Only for a couple of days though, while she takes a small vacation with her fuck buddy! No edging for me!
      peqe75 and Rectrix like this.
    2. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      I don't think I've been quite as content!!
    3. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      Really horny thoughts about potential future while driving to work this morning. The cage was tight and the precum patch is large!
      Open2njoy likes this.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        well you better put on some clean knickers then
        Feb 8, 2022
        NotInUse and MissyB like this.
    4. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      One week from now and my wife will be getting herself ready for another man! The excitement is getting intense!
      1. Lazlo Toth
        Lazlo Toth
        Good luck! I hope it's fun.
        Feb 4, 2022
        NotInUse likes this.
    5. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      New Post in my Journal/Blog - Down the rabbit hole.
    6. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      Checked into the hotel. Showered....inside and out. We're heading out for food. Not dressed up though.
      1. NotInUse
        NotInUse
        A little bit sad about that but my wife herself isn't quite ready for the staring masses! I do have hold-ups on beneath my jeans though!
        Sep 3, 2021
      2. Open2njoy
        Open2njoy
        That’s okay. She’s at least thinking about it and that’s important. Hopefully you’re wearing your plug to keep you on edge during dinner.
        Sep 3, 2021
      3. jemima
        jemima
        oooh am you on holiday please.
        Sep 4, 2021
        NotInUse likes this.
    7. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      Edge Edge Edge Edge Edge Edge Edge Edge Edge Edge Edge.............
      1. jemima
        jemima
        you will get in trouble for do that.
        Aug 26, 2021
        NotInUse likes this.
    8. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      Coming up on 10 weeks now. I wonder just how much my wife wishes to see me with a cock in my mouth??
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        hmm, does she own a strap-on?
        Aug 26, 2021
        NotInUse likes this.
      2. NotInUse
        NotInUse
        Yes. There are a couple of variations of the strap-on in the collection an I for one am looking forward to the newest of our dildos that will be being attached to it! I'm going to (hopefully) demonstrate my oral capacity on it before feeling the realistic nuances of it penetrating me elsewhere!
        Aug 26, 2021
        Open2njoy and MissyB like this.
      3. Open2njoy
        Open2njoy
        Congratulations on 10 weeks! Your wife must be seeing the benefits of you being desperately horny by now and should enjoy putting you to good use on the business end of her strap-on.
        Aug 28, 2021
        NotInUse likes this.
    9. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      I just had a couple of edges with the hair clippers while my wife was out. Once I found the spot on the cage, I was 15 secs from disaster!
    10. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      Back in silk undies. All is well with the world once more.
    11. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      Back on with the boy underware for a week or so. Family narrow boat holiday.
      1. Open2njoy
        Open2njoy
        Just think how desperate you’ll be by the time you get home and get back in your panties!
        Aug 17, 2021
        NotInUse likes this.
    12. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      One more night of potential rudeness before our family canal boat holiday where things will remain vanilla for a solid 8 days.
      1. Open2njoy
        Open2njoy
        Hopefully you and your wife will make the most of the opportunity with you plugged and caged while she gets the benefit of your tongue and toys for multiple O’s.
        Aug 15, 2021
        NotInUse likes this.
    13. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      Locked back up now and it could be a straight 10 days before any more fun. Bloody family narrow boat holiday!
    14. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      My wife's had 2 plays with my dick today and there's a 3rd planned for this evening. Plus a new toy to try in her. Chastity tears are plenty
    15. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      Things are getting hot in here! New post on my journal!
    16. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      Last night. Mmmmmmm!!! Check out my latest journal entry. I'm excited!
    17. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      I was instructed to de-cage, and polish everything up. I hope there's some edging on the cards!
    18. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      I've been unlocked since last night. Plans for fun went out of the window. I've edged something chronic while she's been at work!
    19. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      Another PIV edging last night.....another load of my cum was retrieved by my tongue. I'm getting used to the taste now.
      Rectrix and MissyB like this.
    20. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      That was a nice and surprising edging!
      Arti_Rao likes this.
    21. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      For our 10 yr anniversary yesterday, my wife bought be a new heart shape, personalised lock. Shame it was bigger than my cage.
      Lazlo Toth and Arti_Rao like this.
      1. Lazlo Toth
        Lazlo Toth
        Your second sentence said a LOT. These days many of us are wearing cages so small that adorning them is becoming difficult. When the adornment is larger than the thing being adorned.....it's almost comical.
        Dec 17, 2020
        NotInUse likes this.
    22. Lazlo Toth
      Lazlo Toth
      As a follower of your profile, I've found your reasonableness to be exemplary. Therefore, your particular definition of "permanent" would be most intriguing--and perhaps inspiring. Can you share your thoughts on what permanent chastity might look like for you please?
    23. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      Coming up on month of being locked and I think I could go permanent. The idea of it still turns me on at least!
      Lazlo Toth likes this.
    24. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      2 weeks of zero attention was abruptly ended last night with an immense edging session!
    25. NotInUse
      NotInUse
      The down size in ring and spacer seems ok. No discomfort but definitely more effective in containment!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 19, 1975 (Age: 48)
    Manchester
    Maintenance
    My key is held by:
    My Wife
    Locked since:
    8/11/20
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity resume:
    CB3000 and several other cheap plastic and metal devices until a few days ago. The Vice by Locked In Lust and currently in a Cherry Keeper medium w/headlock.
    EdgeOfReason on BDSMLR. My wife and I have played the kinky games for many years but recently, kids have gotten to an age that really stifles things. That said, we have just resumed chastity games so that's a good sign.

I have always been drawn to wife watching and especially Cuckolding. It's my ultimate dream. For my wife to take a regular lover/boyfriend/bull or to be just free to have relations with anyone she chooses. We have had a few occasions where my wife has slept with other men but none were particularly successful so that particular barn door has been opened, so to speak.

My other fetishes/kinks are I suppose, the cliches that orbit the cuckold sphere. Cross-dressing, feminization, chastity, cream-pies, sissification, pegging, interracial relationships, humiliation, sph and more recently, my curiosity towards fluffing a lover of my wife has been developing somewhat. Oh and I just love satin-wear for women. Blouses, skirts, slips, lingerie etc.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice