Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
7:26 AM
Central Iowa USA
IT

asastype

Service sub to Mistress AMA, Male, from Central Iowa USA

Lent ends on Sunday, but Domina told me that since i was sick and not horny for much of Feb, i will stay chaste until at least May. Mar 26, 2024 at 8:40 PM

asastype was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 3:06 AM
    1. StubHub
      StubHub
      Don't know if I could handle metal version.
    2. StubHub
      StubHub
      No with AC running. Woke a few times mainly the buckle trying to keep it on side of neck at night.
    3. asastype
      asastype
      Happy belated FLR Day (July 24--7/24 or 24/7 in UTC format)! Add it to the kinky calendar!
      1. StubHub
        StubHub
        Happy Anniversary!
        Jul 28, 2021
    4. asastype
      asastype
      Looking forward to going to the KC-FLR meetup tomorrow night. Having fun meeting a few other FLR, Femdom, and D/s couples!
      SubSnuggler, Just a guy and NEsubhub like this.
      1. sissydavenport
        sissydavenport
        In-person FLR groups are a thing now?! Color me intrigued.
        Jul 22, 2021
      2. MaLadyA
        MaLadyA
        Yes, please tell us more about FLR group.
        Sep 28, 2021
    5. asastype
      asastype
      Got my punishment count down to single digits for the first time in a month. Must stay focused on my tasks and behavior and get to 0 now!
      NEsubhub and StubHub like this.
      1. StubHub
        StubHub
        Progress. I am not sure if zero exists for me anymore at least for spanking.
        Jul 7, 2021
    6. asastype
      asastype
      Completed all my assigned cleaning and service tasks for the month, quarter and mid-year. Now i can relax for the next 14 hours!
    7. StubHub
      StubHub
      Marching to 2 drummers can be fun but difficult. Best wishes
    8. StubHub
      StubHub
      Could be challenging having more than one Mistress. Best of luck.
      1. asastype
        asastype
        Thanks for the note. I'm not expecting it'll turn into co-Domming (although that would be great!) but more of a resource/outlet/mentor/mentee for Mistress.
        Jun 24, 2021
        StubHub likes this.
    9. asastype
      asastype
      Mistress and i went to a local munch and met another Domme who will be getting together with Mistress and me soon. Opening up my subiness.
      sissydavenport and NEsubhub like this.
    10. asastype
      asastype
      Had the chance to kiss Mistress and Her Friend, Ms C's feet last Friday. That went well and it will now by my normal greeting for Ms C. HOT!
      NEsubhub likes this.
    11. asastype
      asastype
      Met another FLR couple IRL last night and it was awesome! So nice to connect w others in this dynamic.
      NEsubhub likes this.
    12. asastype
      asastype
      Kissed @MistressAMA's boots last night in the presence of Her Fiend, Ms C, who knows about our kink. Such a submissive rush! TY, Mistress!
      NEsubhub likes this.
    13. asastype
      asastype
      Got my 2nd climax of 2021! Mistress directed me to use our blow-up toy, needless to say, i didn't last long.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Lucky you.
        Apr 28, 2021
      2. StubHub
        StubHub
        Congratulations
        Apr 28, 2021
      3. SmallRyan
        SmallRyan
        I love it when they come up with inventive ways for you to cum but deny you their pussy lol.
        May 18, 2021
    14. StubHub
      StubHub
      Thanks for the like
    15. attistoC
      attistoC
      Thanx like:-)
    16. MistressAMA
      MistressAMA
      My lovely sub, asastype, has been over 500 days without masturbating!!! Very happy mistress!!
      Guest 1047 and Rectrix like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Guest 1047
        Guest 1047
        Just trying to process this. So I guess you've been emptying him as necessary during this time? Am I right in thinking that P spot stimulation can cause involuntary ejaculation whilst denying him a proper orgasm? Not wishing to pry - respectful curiosity.
        Mar 30, 2021
      3. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Very impressive, I hope that someday I can get there, but I'm going to need more help and structure and discipline.
        Apr 28, 2021
      4. asastype
        asastype
        To clarify, @bangedup, Mistress still graciously allows me an occasional climax. I had 7 in 2020 and am at 2 this year with the promise of a max of 3 more. So the milestone was not no climaxes, but no accidental orgasms without Her permission. Us subs slice things very thinly sometimes, but Mistress paints with a broader brush. Sorry for the confusion.

asa
        Apr 29, 2021
        Guest 1047 likes this.
    17. asastype
      asastype
      MistressAMA likes this.
    18. asastype
      asastype
      Got lax on my service last week and received a C grade. Gotta improve this week. Still at 6 Os for the year, denied for 70 days right now.
    19. asastype
      asastype
      6 Os for 2020 and that may be all. Getting A grades for my behavior, but getting released is another thing. 57 days chaste as of today.
    20. asastype
      asastype
      Into NO-vember, 47 days chaste. Six Os for the year with promises that that is all to Jan. Got an A for good behavior this post week.
    21. MissCarly
      MissCarly
      Thanks for living my post
    22. asastype
      asastype
      Got an A for last week's behavior and still at 6 Os for the year. I've been caged 98% of Loctober so far.
      Js12457899 likes this.
    23. asastype
      asastype
      Got an A for my behavior last week after getting all my chores done. Sitting at 6 Os for the year and 20 days since my last one (for 2020?).
      66obeymygirl likes this.
    24. asastype
      asastype
      Got a B for behavior this week. Did well overall, but didn't wear my collar and leash inside one day and She noticed. At 6 climaxes ytd.
    25. asastype
      asastype
      Got an A for good behavior for the past week! I've been 42 days chaste, hanging at 4 for the ytd.
      njcuckold likes this.
  • About

Central Iowa USA
    IT
    My key is held by:
    AMA aka Domina
    Locked since:
    24x7
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    A271, A272, CB 3000, CB 2000
    Chastity resume:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice