Local Time:
1:26 PM
Birthday:
Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 53)
Belgium, Brussels
Office work

Kylara

Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA, Male, 53, from Belgium, Brussels

Finally I meet a man, a crossdresser but a top one anyway. I spend a very good time serving him and he left me 3 hours after very pleased. Mar 14, 2024

Kylara was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 4:59 PM
    1. Kylara
      Kylara
      Finally it is not the cage the problem but the small cage I was using. KH asks me to wear a "larger" cage like the CB6000s, Not my tiny one.
      AllySiss, sis_nikki and Lockedprop like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        I have a knock of the HTv2 but it is in plastic and quality was not that good. Peeing with the bon4s was complicated also.
        Aug 25, 2021
        sis_nikki likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        I am now with my CB6000s, it is metal and this one is quite comfortable, so a good one for now.
        Aug 30, 2021
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        I just baught some hells, 7cm height (2.5 inch) we will see if I can walk with.
        Dec 4, 2021
    2. Sinisterout
      Sinisterout
      I'm so proud of you for getting right back in the saddle. You look adorable in your tiny cage.
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        It's very kind of you, sadly it last just for a day for now. I have special instruction for this evening. And cage (or sex) is not involved.
        Aug 24, 2021
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        Well she send me into a bit larger one not that much
        Aug 25, 2021
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        I am back into a cage, she agree on it and like me to be in a larger cage. She don't want anything from any penis for now until a long time....
        Aug 30, 2021
    3. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 18 since last failure, back to a small cage to be sure to do not fail again today. KH is in a better mood today. and gave me her orders.
      sensitive_skye and Aspire02 like this.
      1. sensitive_skye
        sensitive_skye
        Good luck
        Aug 25, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
    4. Kylara
      Kylara
      A lot of work with my moving so not much present. I also loose 4 Kg (8 pound) my road on being slimmer and sexier is on the way.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        I will try to go to be a nicer girl but I know I can't get younger, I am seen as a "Milf" by some men around who chat with me and more men call me with Miss now.
        Aug 16, 2021
        sensitive_skye and sis_nikki like this.
      3. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        MILF is good, as means you can exude a confidence in your body / attractiveness of men! Means you can wear more leopard print, short (leather?) skirts, anklet & heels, revealing tops, etc. Remember to "put a wiggle" in your walk. Stance is important also, always giving just a bit of a show when sitting / standing still. Good job!
        Aug 16, 2021
        diapered_sub likes this.
      4. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        The MILF wiggle will feel even hotter also if you are still wearing those p-spot plugs you shared (that you wore while sleeping) a while back, with a nice pair of (not short) heels. Remember to work it like a MILF!
        Aug 16, 2021
        sensitive_skye likes this.
    5. Kylara
      Kylara
      My Mistress baught me a new panty a some tops today, she find it nice and me elegant into these very feminine cloths.
      1. sensitive_skye
        sensitive_skye
        I can't wait to see them.
        Aug 6, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        after the move I will do some pics in my gallery.
        Aug 9, 2021
    6. Kylara
      Kylara
      Today I was in my pink night teeshirt that look like a short dress, my Mistress told me she loves my feminine look.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        And she spoke to me in the feminine way spontaneously like if I was a girl, she love me feminine and I love it too.
        Jul 29, 2021
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Have you considered sharing a bottle of red wine or martinis, doing each others nails, and chatting about what you like the most and where (all in a "girls night in" type context)?
        Jul 29, 2021
        AllySiss likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        You are lucky to have her. She is letting you be yourself. I would be happy if Goddess PJ would just feminised me. Never going to happen .
        Jul 29, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
    7. Kylara
      Kylara
      My mistress want me to do sports, each day I go running. She want me is a sexier shape.
      durango_o, John, mcmbm and 3 others like this.
      2. John
        John
        Agree with your Mistress it’s a great idea to get in shape. You will not regret. You will feel sexier too
        Jul 23, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      3. jemima
        jemima
        it good to do that. i dont do running but Mistress get me doing ballets lessons.
        Jul 24, 2021
        John, Kylara and sis_nikki like this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        Thanks all, i'll read the plan carefully.
        Jul 24, 2021
    8. sensitive_skye
      sensitive_skye
      Hello Kylara,

May I follow you are even friend you please?
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        yes of course you can
        Jul 23, 2021
    9. Sinisterout
      Sinisterout
      Oh, that's so sad. You were doing so well.
    10. Kylara
      Kylara
      Released yesterday, so back to zero again.
      1. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Congratulations, it is a step (that helps give definition) on your journey of chastity.
        Jul 21, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      2. sensitive_skye
        sensitive_skye
        Sorry to hear that...have the courage to start again.
        Jul 21, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
    11. Kylara
      Kylara
      Week 3 of chastity. My KH offer me yesterday a whip session and pegg me this morning, just before going to work. I still shiver of it.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        I got a whip yesterday and a pegg this morning, just when I wake up, I got both and I really love them both.
        She never do it, it is also a great day for her.
        Jul 19, 2021
        sis_nikki and John like this.
      3. John
        John
        Amazing you got what you wanted can only be a good day for everyone ;)
        Jul 19, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        yes it is and I will do all to please her to have it happen again. With this I found strength for the whole day.
        Jul 19, 2021
        sis_nikki and John like this.
    12. Kylara
      Kylara
      We had a short PIV, je hold my hair and control the way I moved inside from it. "I love to have control over your orgasm" she said
      Maid Denise and Aspire02 like this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        and of course no cumming, 3 week now and I am so full and so frustrated.
        Jul 18, 2021
        Maid Denise, Just a guy and Aspire02 like this.
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        When she lets you. You should really explode.
        Jul 18, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    13. Kylara
      Kylara
      Today shopping with my wife, we met several people, I have been called 3 time "Miss" the mask helped me but people still found me as female.
      1. Aspire02
        Aspire02
        masks are great for masking who you are
        Jul 17, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        yes but It show that eye, hait and cloth are quite working well too for my féminisation.
        And I was not female clothe but more androgynous one.
        Jul 17, 2021
        Aspire02 likes this.
      3. Aspire02
        Aspire02
        yes it dos next time where more feminine clothes
        Jul 17, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
    14. Kylara
      Kylara
      Morning up, my wife asks for a massage and some sex cuddle, of course nothing for me I have to go to work, and she loves it more and more.
      Maid Denise and AllySiss like this.
    15. Kylara
      Kylara
      This morning, cuddle to her pussy with hands (no penetration) for one hour while I was denial to go to the toilets.
      2. AllySiss
        AllySiss
        And you like it too so win-win situation
        Jul 10, 2021
        Maid Denise and Kylara like this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        She progress a lot and she was happy of me last days so I guess we will goes on, day by day
        Jul 10, 2021
        Maid Denise and AllySiss like this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Way to go!!!!! 4 hrs seems like a long time for me wearing a plug. She calls it my everyday plug. Haven't had to wear it daily for some time. That change when I screwed up last week . Been in every day for the last 8 days for at least 4 hrs . So far today 5 and counting .
        Jul 12, 2021
    16. AllySiss
      AllySiss
      Very Nice Kylara and the handle are not it the way when your are sitting?
      Kylara likes this.
      2. AllySiss
        AllySiss
        Hi Hi Oui une présence constante avec toi dans ton intimité
        Jul 9, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        It is like I can masturbate my ass by moving on my chair, slower but intense, after all theses days the feeling has completely changed, still exploring it.
        Jul 9, 2021
        Maid Denise, sis_nikki and AllySiss like this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        After 4 days of continuous usage, I think I abuse of it. now I got a thick pad to feel comfortable when sitting.
        but I do not regret it.
        Jul 12, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    17. Kylara
      Kylara
      no cage today for me but 3rd day & night of my aneros butt plug without any stop. I really feel it at any moment now, and I love it.
      Sissy slut shayne likes this.
    18. Kylara
      Kylara
      back to my 4 cm cage. I get plugged all night and still at work today. I feel it at anymoment, it's harde but I love it.
    19. Kylara
      Kylara
      I am back in my small cage, also pass the full night plugged and still at work today.
    20. Kylara
      Kylara
      So I succeed to stay caged while on travel in this little cage, my useless little is a little damaged so no cage today, but I'll stay chast.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        well update is evening here so back in the cage with pleanty of lub.
        Jul 7, 2021
        sis_nikki likes this.
    21. Kylara
      Kylara
      Cage and prostate dildo all night, quite rough but so good. I think it makes a translation from being aroused by a vagina to a love pegging
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        Jul 7, 2021
        sis_nikki likes this.
      3. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Nice, and thanks for the link to the photo.
        I expect it is terribly arousing, based on my own experiences.
        Specifically, I have played with Aneros devices (EG: Helix Syn Trident), but found I had better dreams with a B-vibe Snug Plug (can only fit a 1 at present).
        I however like the shape of this one you have better.
        Jul 7, 2021
      4. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        I think the Aneros Progasm I have would be more fun than the HST, but have to "work up" to fitting it in first. :-(
        Jul 7, 2021
    22. Mistress O
      Mistress O
      You will do fine honey. Stay with it.
      Jail Bird and Kylara like this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Thanks, I will try and it is far harder with this model of cage rather than the oldCB6000s model. But I will follow your orders mistress and try to keep it.
        Jul 5, 2021
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        I stay the 2 days in my cage and I succeed, thanks for your encouragement to pass this hard moment Miss.
        With all my respect.
        Jul 7, 2021
    23. Kylara
      Kylara
      It is 5 days in the new cage, 4cm (1.75 inch) long. I can used to but it has some drop of pee on it, solution, a double pas. One soft for
      sis_nikki likes this.
      2. sis_nikki
        sis_nikki
        Congratulations on your progress!
        Love the look of your cage!
        Jul 5, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        I am trying to get used to or I will praise my KH to get into a wider one but all the ones are in a box for the home moving.
        So for now get stuck in and I love its design.
        be sure I feel on how short it is.
        Jul 5, 2021
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        In my opinion, 4 cm is really castration, I can't move and I feel it to little, not as pleasant toy as the other cage but really more like a cage that makes me really feel caged for good.
        The toombstome of my manhood.
        Jul 7, 2021
    24. Kylara
      Kylara
      I slide on my still not fully awake wife this morning, with desire to have an ussolicited PIV as we do before. I lied on her and ...
      sis_nikki and Aspire02 like this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        The cage remind me that I can't, it ends by a massage that she like and her seeing a little more the adwantage of caging me. It is only day 7, how hard it is to start again.
        Jul 4, 2021
        sis_nikki likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Isn't that the truth about starting over again. Shame you didn't get laid. Maybe next time she will let you out to play , but then you have to start over again. Darn if you do, and darn if you don't . Lol
        Jul 4, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        we have sex under lidocaine since a year, so all time we had PIV I feel nothing, each time I was out and she wanted sex, she had her pleasure not me.
        So next time I am out I will just feel to be erected into a numbed dick, or to try to get hard and feel the small cage and strugle in.
        Jul 5, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    25. Kylara
      Kylara
      back to cage, a small one (2 inch) and my KH does not complain on it. I will try to beat my record, scared a little on it (70 days).
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        You can do it. Don't let the cage win.
        Jul 2, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        It is a lot harder than I taught, I was hopping it to be easier and for my KH to get me on honor like she did after a few days. But not this time. The cb6000s was so much easier to wear.
        It is not pain but I feel it and think about it all day.
        Jul 5, 2021
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 53)
    Belgium, Brussels
    Office work
    My key is held by:
    Phebusa
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, Holy trainer, and a small metalic one.
    Chastity resume:
    From vanilla kink about a cage to a strict control where I loose all my freedom to please her.
    I am very shy on forum but feel free to write or chat to me.
    I'll be happy to talk/listen to you (note that I am in +1 GMT). I am totally DM open.

I am 51 actually, sissified and feminised since the age of 20 by my vanilla wife and now we are in FLR I am totally her maid sub girl.

Cuckhold at 25 by my Mistress Phebusa. And no she does not look for a Bull but will be happy to have female friends.

In a serious FLR since last 4 years and happily learning my new place and role helped with the chastity cage and nice counseils found on this forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice