Feb 15, 2023
Local Time:
8:42 AM

Following 2

Uk, yorkshire
Carer

kinkstar

kh said I can have this 1..she's 'DONE' with it, Male, from Uk, yorkshire

Happy valentine's everyone. In 43 days I will have been a year with no P.I.V. ..and practically all of it caged... Love my wife/valentine/kh Feb 14, 2023

kinkstar was last seen:
Feb 15, 2023
    1. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      59th day.. been told im getting out later!!!. Dont know if i can continue with the lengtg of these lockups.
    2. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      57th day... still locked... came in the cage 3 days ago.. felt very much ruined!! Hornier more than ever. Wife also stopped feeling guilty
      asastype likes this.
    3. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      51st day. Was used again last night for HER pleasure.. cant say i didnt enjoy it.
    4. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Tomorrow will be 7 week! Shaved whilst locked last night. So now there is absolutely NO reason for release. What have i done? Love my wife!
    5. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Day 46... was paddled yesterday.. explained we might get a 'drop' after release with it being so long.
    6. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Wow. Im at the point i REALLY want to beg for freedom, but i KNOW begging will only add more time . Absolutely adore my wife
      Mistress-M likes this.
    7. kinkstar
    8. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Its official. Not getting out today. Tomorrow will be longest ever. Hope she wants me soon
    9. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Day 34. Tomorrow will match my longest time EVER locked!!. And cant see it ending there... glad the P.A. has toughened up.
    10. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      G2g to sex shop tomorrow to pick up a strap on, an harness gag/blindfold, some electra nip clamps and a flogger and new plug is on way also!
    11. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      4 week today. Longest b4 in this device was 16 days. Think im finally where my wife wants me to be-locked and left. With very little teasing
    12. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Argument came to nothing. Asked today if she was waiting for anything before i was released, Was told NO and she just likes making me wait.
    13. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Day 25. Balls are massive. Dont know how cage is gunna come off!!. And now were arguing, so cant see it happening any time soon.
    14. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      At the stage now i want to beg to be let out, but have been told begging will only make her want to keep me locked longer. 3 week already.
    15. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Its coming home!!! And im staying locked!!!. COME ON ENGLAND!!!
      1. kinkstar
        kinkstar
        Or maybe not lol
        Jul 11, 2021
    16. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Day 18. Had 2 little sores that healed without removal. I think my wife is getting more into it the longer i can stay locked. Time will tell
    17. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Used as a footstool today whilst locked,gagged,blindfolded and whipped as and when she felt for a hour. To relieve frustration as she put it
    18. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Played today. (Sunday). Denied, whipped, and WELL satisfied. Wife/kh is showing interest again after bad health. Hope shes all better soon
    19. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Finally relocked. And wife asked for it... and the keys b4 bedtime which makes another progressive change in the right direction.
      Rectrix likes this.
    20. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      16 days! Out cos of a daft little sore. Whipped whilst giving her an O and denied afterwards. P.a. needs to hurry and toughen up.
      asastype likes this.
    21. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Thought i was getting out earlier. Was told i wasnt, and SHE doesn't even know when i will be! All dependant on sores i think. None as yet.
    22. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      12th day again. Not getting out today either so will be new record in this device by tomorrow. Just stripped and repainted wifes toenails.
    23. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Re-caged. Had piv today(sunday). After giving my wife multiple 'o's. Never been on edge like this b4. Feeling tighter than usual already!
      Barefeet likes this.
    24. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Really starting to dislike Chinese knock offs. But can't afford the real McCoy. May have to learn how to weld stainless and make my own...
    25. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Still tender from last night's drop of blood, Had a wet dream and only knew when I was pulsating. And STILL locked. Frustrated and horny!
  • About

Uk, yorkshire
    Carer
    My key is held by:
    My wife
    Locked since:
    29th march 2022
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Cb3000, the curve, cb6000s ht3 steel knock off and Chinese steel with p.a.
    Chastity resume:
    27 January 2018
    loyal, loving, sub hubby
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice